Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Air Bag Light - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Air Bag Light (1114 Views)

Air Bag Light Reset / Air Bag Light / Air Bag Accident - Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Bag Light by baaliyah(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
Pls Help.
I changed my 98 civic's tie rods this afternoon, then i went to check my alignment and straighten my steering. After the steering adjustment my AIR BAG light refused to go off. All the wires under the air bag assy is intact. I removed the battery terminal for a few seconds yet the light is still on. I hate seeing any light on the dash, pls help, how do i clear it.
Re: Air Bag Light by eGarage(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
Your Steering spring sensor is responsible for that. Get it changed and the light will go.
Regards
Re: Air Bag Light by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
ba_aliyah: Pls Help.
I changed my 98 civic's tie rods this afternoon, then i went to check my alignment and straighten my steering. After the steering adjustment my AIR BAG light refused to go off. All the wires under the air bag assy is intact. I removed the battery terminal for a few seconds yet the light is still on. I hate seeing any light on the dash, pls help, how do i clear it.

nothing needs to be changed do a reset with OBII machine that can reset
Re: Air Bag Light by javijabor: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hi I had d same issue after my steering was taken off during alignment. But I had to google it today to check d actual cause after 2months of blinking airbag light. I saw a solution and it worked for me. There is this knob at the door that indicates if ur door Is properly closed I don't know the name(pardon my ignorance). I turned on the ignition without starting the car and pressed that knob 7times and the problem was solved. I dunno if it will work for you but I drive a nissan sentra 2006.

(1) (Reply)

Car Shipping From Canada To Nigeria / My Volkswagen Bug Jerks / I Need Help On CVT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.