Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Reaction And Comments From Engr. Frank Okon Press Statement - A Most Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reaction And Comments From Engr. Frank Okon Press Statement - A Most Read (875 Views)

GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher / Gov.akpabio Vs Frank Okon.court Decides Fate Today / When Frank Okon Will Be Sworn In As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reaction And Comments From Engr. Frank Okon Press Statement - A Most Read by blog4all(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
http://blog4all-com..com/2012/09/reaction-and-comments-from-engr-frank.html

Justice Abdul Kafarati dismissed my case against Akwa Ibom State Governor, His Excellency, Barrister Godswill Akpabio and awarded him N150,000 cost. I have accepted his judgement without reservations as I believe that the Judiciary is still the last voice of the 'common man'. Whilst am currently consulting with my legal team on the next line of action, I enjoin my teeming supporters and friends to remain calm and law abiding. I thank you all for your prayers and support. Our abiding faith in God remain unshaken despite this initial setback and I will communicate to you our next line of action, once a decision is taken. Thank you and God bless
Frank Okon B.Sc; M.Sc; MRICS; MNIQS; MAcostE Obong Uko Mkpat Enin In Abuja

Read more @
http://blog4all-com..com/2012/09/reaction-and-comments-from-engr-frank.html

(1) (Reply)

. / Celeberate Nigeria's 52nd Independence With Nigeria's First Weather App / Prof Achebe‘s Submission, A Glorification Of Awolowo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.