Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Which Do You Prefer Between PHCN Prepaid And Analog Meter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Do You Prefer Between PHCN Prepaid And Analog Meter? (882 Views)

Buhari Presented A Locally-Made Electricity Meter / N750 Monthly Charges For PHCN Prepaid Users (Meters) / Phcn Collected N3,500 Fixed Charge Before I Could Recharge My Phcn Prepaid Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer Between PHCN Prepaid And Analog Meter? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
I prefer prepaid meter obviously because of its fair billing method, energy consumption can also be controlled. If I find myself using more energy, I can decide on what to cutout in order to reduce my energy consumption.

The prepaid meter has its own challenges for both PHCN and the consumers but at the end of the day, the pros will outweigh the cons

(1) (Reply)

I'm 21yrs Old And I Want To Join Politics / CBN: Lobby For Sanusi’s Job Begins / Daily Trust Names Thabo Mbeki As African Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.