Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken (36350 Views)

Hausa Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken In Port Harcourt (photo) / Guy Caught Selling Soap As Phone In Lagos (see Photo) / Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by drnoel: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
xtremeidea: [size=28pt]oh my gosh ! ! ![/size]

grin grin grin like say u like chicken suya. At least now u know what u have been eating all this while. I have been suspecting 4 long that there must be something wrong with those meats cos of how they smell but how tasty they can be,...hmm atleast now we know.... grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by ogahope(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
horlah005: Chai c dis wicked soul, he cn even sell a lion's meat as cow
Hum, som ppl can sell any tin all in d name of makin money. What about dos sellin donkey nd oda beast of burden in place of cow meat. May God save us....
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by awesome31: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
shei!!! u sure sy d 1 i chop 2dy na real chicken? And na 4 hausa man hand i buy am
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
nagoma:

What's wrong with selling roasted vultures to Nyamiris? They eat donkey meat, dogs, cats , vultures and all. He was only helping them.

Funny how other Nigerians view the people of Port Harcourt and the south south as "nyamiris."

Except when oil is involved, of course. tee hee!
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by wowo2: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
tpia@:
why so many vultures in nigeria?

i was so surprised to see them in different parts of the country- never saw any while growing up.

I remember making a similar comment years back to a friend. Depends which town IMHO, I never saw these birds until I left home/university to start work in another part of the country and saw them everywhere.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Theshrewdboy: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
Nigerians are making the country unlivable for the averaged ones,what a mess are we seeing in Nigeria,such a person regardless of where he/she comes from must be sentenced to death for you know not the number of people he has killed with his fried vulture.GOD PLEASE WE ARE IN YOUR HANEDS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by rapmike(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
tpia@:
why so many vultures in nigeria?

i was so surprised to see them in different parts of the country- never saw any while growing up.
probably it is because of the rituals and blood of car accidents etc that has skyrocted that has make nigeria a viable market for vulture and other flesh scavengers grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by rapmike(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
seriously i dont knw any law against vulture meat, it is just part of our psyche that its wrong(but i cant eat such)
where the man is wrong is deceiving ppl that it is roasted chicken he was selling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
at least those that sell pork and dogmeat will tell u so undecided undecided undecided.
imagine eating a piece of meat thinking its beef or chicken and u are told it was gotten form a crocodile or alligator? it is quite disgusting... angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by chreldb(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
rapmike: seriously i dont knw any law against vulture meat, it is just part of our psyche that its wrong(but i cant eat such)
where the man is wrong is deceiving ppl that it is roasted chicken he was selling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
at least those that sell pork and dogmeat will tell u so undecided undecided undecided.
imagine eating a piece of meat thinking its beef or chicken and u are told it was gotten form a crocodile or alligator? it is quite disgusting... angry angry angry angry

Whats wrong with alligator meat? its actually a delicacy if u dont know even in Western countries. Dont know about crocs though
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Redstone(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2012
Even if that demon wants to sell fried chicken, it is sure cheaper for him to go buy frozen chicken, fry and sell, than running about in the jungle looking for vultures to fry and sell. Something is definitely fishy here, he must be a ritualistic, the police must investigate his motives properly.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Redstone(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
It is wrong to sell vultures as fried chicken, if he wants to fry and sell vultures, them let him advertise it as "fried vultures for sale" or " buy your fried vultures here o" I am sure he will be lynched within seconds. He is demonic and I suspect he is a ritualist.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Michmat(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
Na evry day person d see & hear different tin 4 we nija here o. Hmm Vulture as chicken meat? Na 2 ask d man, mayb na scanvenger him ma b.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
Redstone: Even if that demon wants to sell fried chicken, it is sure cheaper for him to go buy frozen chicken, fry and sell, than running about in the jungle looking for vultures to fry and sell. Something is definitely fishy here, he must be a ritualistic, the police must investigate his motives properly.
I was going to say the same thing. Wouldn't it have been easier for him to buy chickens or even catch all those stray chickens on the streets than to hunt down vultures? VULTURES?? where did he even find such amount of vultures?
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by IFEDILIEZE(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Tribalistic comments
i dont think d comments would have been hidden if the suspect was igbo.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by tpia5: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
wowo2:

I remember making a similar comment years back to a friend. Depends which town IMHO, I never saw these birds until I left home/university to start work in another part of the country and saw them everywhere.

i was very amazed to see them being regarded as normal, elsewhere.

one learns a lot sha.

they just perched around casually, with nobody raising an eyebrow.

in flocks too.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 1:38am On Sep 22, 2012
IT IS A BETTER MEAT PASS FOWL ITSELF
niki6: Gosh....only God will save us o, who knws wat we put into our stomach everyday
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by dreZilla(m): 1:57am On Sep 22, 2012
What is wrong with us in this country?.... Vultures, wall geiko, lizards, grasshopper, butterflies etc are all considdered good source of protein in china.... No offence. But must we be this fraudulent to swap vulture 4 chicken.... Na wa o
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by LEvuls(m): 3:42am On Sep 22, 2012
No offence committed....No punnish the man,just serve him the ones he has caught already.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 22, 2012
LEvuls: No offence committed....No punnish the man,just serve him the ones he has caught already.

Best post so far!! grin grin grin

But heard that vultures na Southeast delicacy o.

NL is missing 3 vultures. . . .who has not been online since last week? lipsrsealed
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Quentinnorman: 5:28am On Sep 22, 2012
wat s happenin on earth? wat hz men n woman turned iñ2 in d quest 4 money i vote its d signs of d endtime
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by lankieman: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2012
eheen and wat is wrong with vulture meat wink if war happen no be better meat be that!
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by sitasie(f): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2012
charlsecy4: There is nothing wrong in people selling vultures. The only problem is when they make you believe they are chickens - "chicken impersonation." Just let people know they're vultur
es so they can make an informed decision.

"chicken inchikenation"lol
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
Omo!! All the so-called frozen chicken I buy from one butchery yesterday to take tidy sunday rice just move from freezer to waste-bin...Kai like 2 kilo worth.

Make I go find Mackerel iced fish buy...

I no want palava
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by mkoabiola: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
I lov nja,everrytin n anytin is marketable,all u need na packaging.
Dese ar d ones we see or hear,wat abt odas we can't see.
Imagine,an aboki man packaging wat he knws hw to d best for my brodas in njadet...
Wtf,does it mean vulture is cheaper than chicken n who is d importer lol?
Anyway ,eating vulture is a taboo in yorubaland and it means a lot.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by momomomo: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2012
Bo-large:
THAT IS WHY WE SHOULD ALWAYS PRAY BEFORE EATING OUR MEALS.

MAY GOD HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY.

WE HAVE SWALLOWED MANY THINGS, IF NO BE GOD MAN FOR DON PEME SEEN.

[/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]SO TRUE
SO SO TRUE
THAT'S WHY I HATE PATRONIZING SUYA...... SINCE I HEARD ABOUT AN HAUSA MAN THAT USED DOG MEAT AS SUYA WHILE GROWING UP, MY DESIRE FOR SUYA DON DIE SINCE THOSE DAYS.......TERRIBLE MIND OF WICKED MEN..... ALMOST BOUGHT IN PH months back , very tempting road side suya, but the man no get change so i had to forget about buying, now i really thank God i didnt buy any....
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by thegeorgy(f): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
JEHOVAH NISSI! GOD HELP PERSON....infact,vegetarian mode activated.God forbid bad thing! shocked cry......this is wickedness in high places.thank God he was caught.i wonder how many are still roaming the street parading nonsense for meat.God save us!
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
grin grin @ topic
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by tpia5: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2012
nigerians!!!!!
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by bigmo1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
basty: This ibo Guys sha, na wha o. They can do anything for money.
Why is this post not hidden? I guess Seun and his mods are asleep. How was the guy able to catch the Vultures? Just curious.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by tpia5: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2012
they said he was luring them with snuff.

coincidentally, there was a post a year ago where someone described his friend catching vultures the same way, also to sell as suya/fried chicken.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by bigmo1(m): 12:04am On Sep 23, 2012
tpia@:
they said he was luring them with snuff.

coincidentally, there was a post a year ago where someone described his friend catching vultures the same way, also to sell as suya/fried chicken.
So vultures also sniff snuff? Nah wah ☺!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Stealing Cars In Ohafia, Abia / Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police / Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.