Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

it is settled!!! - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / it is settled!!! (6488 Views)

www.webafricaproject.com-settled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: it is settled!!! by Valto(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
TRUSTED SELLERS ON NAIRALAND TECH
Tumababa . . . 101%
Sun_Temi . . . 100%
Initialize . . . 90%
Numaj . . . 100%
Ballababy . . 80%
Engrhamid . . 100%
Fhemmmy . . . 101%

I have dealt with all these peeps face-to-face . . So I can vouch
numaj is a confirm crook. he sold an n96 that restarts every 5mins to me.... since then he av been dodging me and rejecting my calls
Re: it is settled!!! by newman10(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2012
Valto: numaj is a confirm crook. he sold an n96 that restarts every 5mins to me.... since then he av been dodging me and rejecting my calls

lmao grin grin
Re: it is settled!!! by wildchild1: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2012
Valto: numaj is a confirm crook. he sold an n96 that restarts every 5mins to me.... since then he av been dodging me and rejecting my calls
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: it is settled!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2012
Valto: numaj is a . he sold an n96 that restarts every 5mins to me.... since then he av been dodging me and rejecting my calls
dis guy nid brain test
Re: it is settled!!! by ayobase(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2012
mhozzis: Y SHULD U SND MONEY TO ANYBODYS ACCT. IF THE PRICE IS SO GOOD GET THE ADDRESS OF THE SELLER AND LET UR REATIVE OR FRIEND WHO RESIDES IN SAME CITY WITH THE SELLER HELP U WITH D TRANSACTOIN.

I HATE TO COMMENT ON POST LIKE THESE COS THE SELLER IN QUESTION MAY BE UR ACCOMPLICE I WONT BE SUPLRICED IF U LATER TELL US 'i've gotten my phone o u guys shuld trust him' so that u and the so called seller can dupe more pple.

I THINK SEUN SHULD HAVE A WAY OF MAKING SHURE ONLY GENNIUE DEALERS POST AD HERE.
Re: it is settled!!! by ayobase(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2012
mhozzis: ........

I HATE TO COMMENT ON POST LIKE THESE COS THE SELLER IN QUESTION MAY BE UR ACCOMPLICE I WONT BE SUPLRICED IF U LATER TELL US 'i've gotten my phone o u guys shuld trust him' so that u and the so called seller can dupe more pple.

I THINK SEUN SHULD HAVE A WAY OF MAKING SHURE ONLY GENNIUE DEALERS POST AD HERE.
Re: it is settled!!! by ayobase(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2012
olayinke: You guys can really insult someone here o,just because of the low prices okay na....I have sent that bold 5 to the that guy lamade upon what d money he sent wasn't up to 49k...
Lamuade pls remove this thread we have finalised our deal pls

A thread speaking for u should be removed?
Re: it is settled!!! by olayinke(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2012
ayobase:

A thread speaking for u should be removed?
Yes it should be removed...
Re: it is settled!!! by Valto(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2012
Numaj: dis guy nid brain test
anim-al so u dey online sef.... u will suffer for every bad tin u do .... your phone number even stops with 419..... CROOK!!
Re: it is settled!!! by freecocoa(f): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2012
Does it mean there are no places where phones are sold near you people buying from nlanders or what?

I just wonder why i will buy something from any Nlander, e go hard sha.undecided

OP you lucky, btw you sef na criminal, why did you not pay upto 49k and have people believe you did?

1 Like

Re: it is settled!!! by EhiGid(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
Garri_Activist: @tumbaba, engrhamid and HTML5, you guyz are birds of the same feather, working together undecided no today nyansh dey back? E don wey man dey for street oh!

That strategy wey una wan use for here na street style and wen it comes to street shiiit I'm a veteran tongue

You can try the next dude, sorrry asss looser using different accounts to support his evil act undecided

God go catch u one day, ole!!!!!!!
No mind some of them. Thief dey thief thief? Lol
Re: it is settled!!! by wildchild1: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2012
...Because you don't trust yourself doesn't mean there are no trustworthy people
Re: it is settled!!! by Kslib(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
It just have to do with your mind.. I paid 27k for my phone without even seeing the person,and mind you the person is not even a dealer like the guys in this section. But i just had the feeling deep down that the person was legit and i got my phone.
So if you trust your mind,just follow what it says...
Re: it is settled!!! by initialize(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
hustla: Can still trust a few peeps on nland..initialize..tumababa...and one other guuy I've forgotten his name in the iPhone thread section..just those 3

Thanks a lot, someone could vouch for me in my absence, I feel very happy.

Honest pple full here o, pple like me, tuma, hamid, hayprof, texaz, ceejay, etc, but some of us too like money o
Re: it is settled!!! by azpekuliar: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
freecocoa: Does it mean there are no places where phones are sold near you people buying from nlanders or what?

I just wonder why i will buy something from any Nlander, e go hard sha.undecided

OP you lucky, btw you sef na criminal, why did you not pay upto 49k and have people believe you did?

I can pay N105,000.00 for an iPhone into the accounts of SunTemi and Tumababa ( Nairaland's most credible iPhone dealers) and go to sleep with my front door open, knowing it'll be delivered to me.

1 Like

Re: it is settled!!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2012
Hmmmm.....
I decided to unfollow this thread immediately i made my points clear,so dat i wont b distracted from my work.
I just decided to check it this evening and.....

If i say my head no dey swell,,,, God go vex, ..

I will like to use this opportunity to thank everyone who vouched for me.
I promise not to ever disappoint you u all.

MEANWHILE, i get iphones for sale, ALL NEATLY USED. BE expecting iphone 5 from me soon

iPhones in stock

1. Neat iphone 4S,16gig, FACTORY UNLOCKED, BLACK & WHITE,running ios6 ---88K

2. Neat iphone 4,16gig, FACTORY UNLOCKED, BLACK and WHITE,running ios6 ---62K

3. Neat iphone 4,32gig, FACTORY UNLOCKED, BLACK,running ios6 ---72K

4. Neat iphone 4S,32gig,locked to vodafone uk, BLACK, ---65K

5. Neat iphone 4S,64gig, FACTORY UNLOCKED, BLACK,running ios6 ---112K

U can contact me thru the following if interested

Call/facetime/text/iMessage/whatsapp +2348053250698 or

mail/iMessage/FaceTime. tumababa247@yahoo.com
Re: it is settled!!! by initialize(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ha! Tuma sare come do business for here, me sef get stuffs to sell

Clean used ipad 2 64GB wifi only, comes with charger, usb n carry case @ 62k

Samsung galaxy S 4G with 8GB mem card, available with pack n charger @ 45k

Samsung galaxy note I with pouch @ 60k

Call 08080762473 or 08068673431
Re: it is settled!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
Another nairalander dying of ignorance...
Wetin man eye no go read for this nairaland sef

https://www.nairaland.com/807910/unlock-iphone-4-4s-permanently/3#12282099
Re: it is settled!!! by olayinke(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
Guy see your getting on my nerves remove this post..do I have to beg you to..you have spoilt my name isn't that enough..haba
Re: it is settled!!! by olayinke(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
Imagine this guy sent me 47k instead of 49k as planned nd I still sent u dat him dat bold 5.nd he still posted 'who knows this scammer olayinke' on g.trader nd tradestable who knows where else he posted that..hai
Re: it is settled!!! by obowunmi(m): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
I agree with Desmond: you got a phone and didn't even send the exact amount of money. That's wrong. @OP: pay the guy his balance.
Re: it is settled!!! by obowunmi(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
olayinke: Guy see your getting on my nerves remove this post..do I have to beg you to..you have spoilt my name isn't that enough..haba

Pele, let's see if a moderator will take it down.
Re: it is settled!!! by marleygab(m): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
Imagine this guy sent me 47k instead of 49k as planned nd I still sent u dat him dat bold 5.nd he still posted 'who knows this scammer olayinke' on g.trader nd tradestable who knows where else he posted that..hai

I think this Lamuade is a Very selfish, wicked and dishonest person. playing the victim to win sympathy. how can you just within a few hours of paying money paint this guy black all over the internet, i think thats cold man. + you even short changed the poor guy. sorry Olayinke sh**t happens
Re: it is settled!!! by DisGuy: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
I think the title should be changed to : who know this buyer!! so other sellers can run away from them

perhaps if theres a ratings button like on ebay!!!
Re: it is settled!!! by dapachez: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2012
what the heck is this? God punish this cheat of a poster if he doesnt put up another thread to apologise to desmond e no go better for am. Haba a thief calling an innocent man one. Woe betide him if he doesnt apologise,infact he owes all nairalanders that have commented on this thread an apology. I just followed this thread but never wanted to comment till now. Am sorry for my outburst but why assassinate the character of one that is honest. I have had dealings with some nairalanders and it has been awesome though it has been face to face. The first was dononline and the other was hayprof and i must confess it was worth the while as i got good value for my money . Bigups to Tomide in and out of nairaland you are the best
Re: it is settled!!! by dapachez: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
olayinke: Imagine this guy sent me 47k instead of 49k as planned nd I still sent u dat him dat bold 5.nd he still posted 'who knows this scammer olayinke' on g.trader nd tradestable who knows where else he posted that..hai
dont mind the beast bro,dats y they say we shouldnt judge,in my mind while viewing this thread i dey curse u for my mind,am sorry for judging you but that beast owes u a public apology by putting up another thread and he must pay what he owes QED
Re: it is settled!!! by infgost234(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
4rm d look of thngs, lamuade is d culprit here, nd nt even d supposd olayinka. D idiot posted dat he paid 49k, unknowing to everyone here, he paid 47k. And he didnt even wait till d agreed date for olayinka to deliver the device, he just went ahead to painting smbdy's name black... Like my fellow nairalanders hv said, he owes olayinka and everybdy dat has posted here a public apology, nd all those dat hv abused olayinka need to apologize to him as well.
Re: it is settled!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
Numaj: dis guy nid brain test
why do you sell n96 that is not good to him?
Re: it is settled!!! by freecocoa(f): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
This thread is funny sha grin grin grin.

Make una enter market go buy phone and stop disturbing people here.undecided
Re: it is settled!!! by infgost234(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
freecocoa: This thread is funny sha grin grin grin.

Make una enter market go buy phone and stop disturbing people here.undecided
And fortunately enough, this place is called 'Nairaland technology market' so we are at the right place, MARKET.
Re: it is settled!!! by hustla(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
wild child: Olofo,u no trust ur papa abi? Later u go ping me..iwo omo ale oshi yi...tink Initialize is real tho,met him wen I wanted to sell blackberry torch sometimes ago @ Ikeja

Asiere!otun wa mi de ibiyii?!! Lol!
Oh so na initialize u meet that time?I go like c the guy sef lol,na in sell fone pass for nairaland na!in and tumababa and princeofilorin..lol..
D fones wey dem don sell fit build anoda ouse for ur mama lwkmd!!!
Re: it is settled!!! by wildchild1: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2012
hustla:

Asiere!otun wa mi de ibiyii?!! Lol!
Oh so na initialize u meet that time?I go like c the guy sef lol,na in sell fone pass for nairaland na!in and tumababa and princeofilorin..lol..
D fones wey dem don sell fit build anoda ouse for ur mama lwkmd!!!
Asinwin,me don fink say u no go c d post sha,I fink say ur eye don glue ni? Yep na initialiaze I meet that time wey I tell u,sha go rob ur papa make u come buy iPhone 5 for me frum tumababa lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hp Mini 1140nr 10.2-inch Netbook -vivienne Tam Edition For Sale! / Affordable UK Used Phones With Guarantee / Panasonic Nv-md10000 Mini-dv Camcorder Pal: $560usd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.