Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife (1138 Views)

Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi / Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by donzico2: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
Former governor of Abia Uzor Kalu got more than he bargained as OAU students made good their threat by booing him as he managed to deliver a speech at a lecture in their school yesterday. Eye witness say Kalu was thoroughly embarrassed by the students who booed him as he arrived the lecture hall. The booing almost disrupted the event as the VC begged them to no avail. It became worse when Kalu mounted the podium to speak.

The students did not allow him to talk but he managed to mutter something before his security details sensing danger whisked him away. While he was being smuggled away the students started throwing sachet water at him until his convoy left the school.

http://thejuristlaws..co.uk/2012/09/ouk-booed-at-oau-ile-ife.html

Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by tobechi74: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
donzico2: Former governor of Abia Uzor Kalu got more than he bargained as OAU students made good their threat by booing him as he managed to deliver a speech at a lecture in their school yesterday. Eye witness say Kalu was thoroughly embarrassed by the students who booed him as he arrived the lecture hall. The booing almost disrupted the event as the VC begged them to no avail. It became worse when Kalu mounted the podium to speak.

The students did not allow him to talk but he managed to mutter something before his security details sensing danger whisked him away. While he was being smuggled away the students started throwing sachet water at him until his convoy left the school.

http://thejuristlaws..co.uk/2012/09/ouk-booed-at-oau-ile-ife.html

i tink its because he made negative statment about d yoruba tribe
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by emilyone(f): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
tobechi74:

i tink its because he made negative statment about d yoruba tribe

when and where ? undecided
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by Demdem(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
Good development. he should go and deliver his speech in Aba.
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by Afam4eva(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
I'll like to get a full detail of what happened.
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by Afam4eva(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem: Good development. he should go and deliver his speech in Aba.
Your comment is unfortunate...
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by Demdem(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva:
Your comment is unfortunate...

how? dont u know when i see or hear about him, the mess he bequeath his state by the time as governor always brings me sorrow
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by Afam4eva(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

how?
Why must everything be laced with tribal conotation?
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by Demdem(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva:
Why must everything be laced with tribal conotation?

Me shocked shocked tribal angry angry i dont think u know what u are talking about Afam
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by BlackPikiN(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem, the OP is a T A Orji c*ck sucker.
The link is pro T A ORJI.

Anyways fork Ouk and T A Orji.
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by doctokwus: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
If Orji Kalu was trully booed,den Theodore Orji wud b pelted with rocks from olumo rock if he dares deliver any lecture there
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by FSU: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
doctokwus: If Orji Kalu was trully booed,den Theodore Orji wud b pelted with rocks from olumo rock if he dares deliver any lecture there

Likewise Tinubu the Yoruba tin god deserves pelting with satchet water container.
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by tpia5: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
why was he booed, who were the people booing him (most yorubas probably never even heard of him- would anyone like to bet?), and in any case, he should come back another time after straightening out whatever caused the problem.

and nl or the media should stop making an issue out of this!!!!

dont export your wahala abeg.

OAU already has enough to deal with as it is.

seems like there's a recent influx of questionable characters who have an agenda to cause mayhem there.
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by Afam4eva(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
tpia@:
why was he booed, who were the people booing him (most yorubas probably never even heard of him- would anyone like to bet?), and in any case, he should come back another time after straightening out whatever caused the problem.

and nl or the media should stop making an issue out of this!!!!

dont export your wahala abeg.

OAU already has enough to deal with as it is.
Should i call the bolded ignorance or plain stup1dity. Orji Uzor Kalu was one of the most popular governors during his tenure as governor of Abia state. You must think every Yoruba man is as ignorant as you. Darn.
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by Demdem(m): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
^^^^

Dont u think i deserve an apology
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by Afam4eva(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem: ^^^^

Dont u think i deserve an apology
Yeah, you do...i'm sorry...
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by tpia5: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva:
Should i call the bolded ignorance or plain stup1dity. Orji Uzor Kalu was one of the most popular governors during his tenure as governor of Abia state. You must think every Yoruba man is as ignorant as you. Darn.

call it whatever you like.

how many people can reference abia state without first checking which state it was split from? (Imo, most likely).

you show much ignorance, unfortunately.

I myself do not know of him offhand unless i check google or somewhere.

OUK? for real?

and no need to catch feelings although i know that's a lost cause.
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by tpia5: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
anyway, stop creating unnecessary problems where there are none!!!!!

Not many people would know of the guy to the extent of booing him so far from home. undecided
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by Afam4eva(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
tpia@:

call it whatever you like.

how many people can reference abia state without first checking which state it was split from? (Imo, most likely).

you show much ignorance, unfortunately.

I myself do not know of him offhand unless i check google or somewhere.

OUK? for real?

and no need to catch feelings although i know that's a lost cause.
You should have just spoken for your ignorant self rather than put the whole Yoruba race in one bracket. Got to the streets in Yorubaland and ask the average Yoruba man if he knows who Orji Uzor Kalu is. Rubbish.
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by Ejine(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
The story is a lie. Check the link - It's "TheJuristLaws" - a propaganda outfit owned and bankrolled by Nigeria's champion retarrd T.A. Orji.
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by tpia5: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva:
You should have just spoken for your ignorant self rather than put the whole Yoruba race in one bracket. Got to the streets in Yorubaland and ask the average Yoruba man if he knows who Orji Uzor Kalu is. Rubbish.

your problem, dumbo.

you can bite a rock if you're annoyed.

and yes, you're very s.tupid for your comments on this thread.
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by Afam4eva(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
tpia@:

your problem, dumbo.

you can bite a rock if you're annoyed.

and yes, you're very s.tupid for your comments on this thread.
Your views on this thread paints you as a stereotypical stup1dity. If your brain does not have the capacity to engage in intelligent discussions then put it to rise and reboot after 24 hours. No be by force to comment. It's too late because your comment has left an indelible mark to the negative on this thread. What and 1diot.
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by tpia5: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
your comment has left an indelible mark to the negative on this thread.

you are a f.ool.

display your madness and let's see.

i will be waiting.
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by Afam4eva(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2012

you are a f.ool.

display your madness and let's see.

i will be waiting.
Keep waiting for your head...you disgraced yourself, i tried correcting your silly azz and your uncouth disposition poluted this thread. At times i wonder what the philosophy of life is for disgruntled and ignorance consumed people like you. Tufiakwa gi.
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by tpia5: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
na who born you you dey address.

bye bye, beast.
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by Afam4eva(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
tpia@:
na who born you you dey address.

bye bye, beast.
What a dolt...get your head out of your azz and be free...bye bye anumanu
Re: News Update: Ouk Booed At Oau Ile-ife by asha80(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
seriously ouk has been making a lot of noise lately.what is he up to?

(1) (Reply)

How Lam Prevented 2nd Civil War / Curing Africa’s ‘big-man’ Syndrome - Iyabo Obasanjo / Soyinka Son Made Ogun State Health Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.