Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (92351 Views)

9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews. / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Questions Concerning Your Preferred Salary Scale During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by 3identity: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
hardbody: I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very stupid when I got home and realized I goofed.

guy please send to harmonyinunity@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by manny4life(m): 3:54am On Nov 15, 2012
Pimples: here is another one
Richard is a strange liar. He lies
on six days of the week, but on
the seventh day he always tells
the truth. He made the following
statements on three successive
days:
Day 1: "I lie on Monday and
Tuesday."
Day 2: "Today, it's Thursday,
Saturday, or Sunday."
Day 3: "I lie on Wednesday and
Friday."
The Question: On which day
does Richard tell the truth?

Sunday...
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by bukkylois(f): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2012
Hi, I am a batch b corper. Pls when do you think is the best time for me to start applying for a job, I have approximately 6months to my pop. Tnks
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 21, 2012
hardbody: I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very stupid when I got home and realized I goofed.
i'm interested
sam4xadams@mail.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by shaqhead: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2012
i'm interested
davidweird@yahoo.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by ladysmart: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
my email is nneoma_q@yahoo.com plz i need de questions
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2012
ladysmart: my email is nneoma_q@yahoo.com plz i need de questions

shaqhead: i'm interested
davidweird@yahoo.com

Just download from here www.meritdee.com/downloads.html
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by dapotemi: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Pls send to dapo.kelvin@yahoo.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by rubyno(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
pls, rybyno2013@gmail.com needs a copy. Fanks
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nnabugwu8590: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
meritdee: Another technical question is:

Imagine you are driving a bus. When you start your trip there are an old lady named Johnson and a long-haired kid on the bus. At the first stop the lady leaves and a businessman enters. At the next stop Frankie, a young boy, enters with his little sister. Then three old ladies who have been shopping in the mall get on. After a short trip the long-haired kid leaves the bus and a man and lady enter. Paul with his dog Blue gets on, while Frankie and his sister get off, and, finally, the bus arrives at the bus station. What is the name of the bus driver?
his name is a taxi driver
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by damula(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2013
boxbonnie:

Its either u Call hausa men to do the slaughter in tiny pices grin or u snap a picture of the giraffe and put it into d freezer cheesy

If none of the above works...go for a smaller animal like goats & chiken they are easy to trow inside freezer dey are even sweeter than giraffe undecided
all u need do is open d freezer and let the giraffe go in by default.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by timdan(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
Pls i need a copy of the soft copy.
Pls send it to: danielchinedu@gmail.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Thankgodiyke(m): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2013
Can u pls forward it 2 me isthankgodiyke@yahoo.Com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by fio(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
if someone tells you he always tell lies, will you believe him
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2013
f i o: if someone tells you he always tell lies, will you believe him

No I won't!!! Lol
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by sixteen08(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2013
@bukkylois....d best time to apply is now becos in btw sendin an application and getting called up 4 interview takes about 2wks- 3mths and if ur suCcessful it might take apprx 2wks-8mths b4 u resumption dats if ur successful in d recruitment xercise....so I suggest u jump on d wagon ryte nw......dats my 2cents smiley
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by kunyeo(m): 6:16am On Jan 25, 2013
meritdee:

Don't forget that almost everything in Nigeria has been privatized.. So who are the ones coming to invest in nigeria? Are they not the foreigners?...
Any question can be asked. You could even be asked to state 5 different areas where you their company needs upgrade. They wanna know how well you know them....
even if there is no interview for you to attend,does it not add to your knowledge? Why do we judge everthing on the basis of immediate gratification?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by dapotemi: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
Pls send a copy to dapo.kelvin@yahoo.com
Appreciate and God bless.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 10, 2013
dapotemi: Pls send a copy to dapo.kelvin@yahoo.com
Appreciate and God bless.
ladunadekunle@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by eyenCalabar(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2013
cool
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by abolem369(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
[quote author=blissnenye]hardbody: I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very silly when I got home and realized I goofed. Plz send to emmanyjobs@gmail.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by kixo(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2013
Please send to kingehimi@gmail.com
Thanks, much love
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by LadySophie(f): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=abolem369][/quote]

Please send to iyalamaria@yahoo.com. Thanks a zillion!
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by LadySophie(f): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2013

Please send to iyalamaria@yahoo.com. Thanks a zillion!
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by tunlex01(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
sam4xadams:
i'm interested
sam4xadams@mail.com

Am interested too
Kemtun4u@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by iebanehita(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
@Meritdee,,

Your link is blank when i visited it,, if u av d softcopy, pls send to my mail;
iebanehita@yahoo.com

hardboy doesn't check hs mail. I sent him a mail,,bt he has refused to chk it.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2013
iebanehita: @Meritdee,,

Your link is blank when i visited it,, if u av d softcopy, pls send to my mail;
iebanehita@yahoo.com

hardboy doesn't check hs mail. I sent him a mail,,bt he has refused to chk it.

I did a year subscription for the website just to upload those stuffs there. I'll try renew it this week or next when I find time.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by nwabekwu(f): 3:28pm On May 06, 2013
[quote author=demmy55]

Pls send to uj***************@yahoo.com thnx
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by iebanehita(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2013
meritdee:

I did a year subscription for the website just to upload those stuffs there. I'll try renew it this week or next when I find time.

ok. Thanks for taking out time to respond to my post. I appreciate.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Jfactor(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2013
PLEASE I AM VERY INTERESTED, ANYONE THAT HAS RECEIVED FROM MERITDEE SHOULD FORWARD OR SEND SOFT COPY TO
okonedojerry@yahoo.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Jfactor(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2013
I AM VERY INTERESTED, ANYONE DT HAS RECEIVED FROM MERITDEE SHULD SEND SOFT COPY TO
okonedojerry@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

United African State Job Real/fake / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.