Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open (3076 Views)

Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) / Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open / Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by bolajibaok(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2008
hi yall rap battle cats . u already know who the eff it is. the most organised and the most creative. bolaji-broke.
2008 is here and we need a new battle rap champion. the rules are spelt out as follows. pls register one by one as usual. its 2008 . let the 2008 nairaland battle RAP world cup begin. OBEY the rules
the thread is super-administered by the nairaland admin. so everyone pls keep to the rules and be orderly.

THIS IS MY THREAD AND I RUN THIS THREAD.THIS IS HOW IT WILL WORK ---
1. FIRSTLY ANY INTERESTED RAPPER WILL DROP HIS OR HER NAME AND SIGNIFY INTENTIONS TO ENTER FOR THE WORLD CUP AND BATTLE , ONLINE PRESENCE AND CONSTANT VISITING IS ALWAYS REQUIRED
2. THIS THREAD WILL BE ORGANISED PROFESSIONALLY AND ALL THE BATTLES WILL BE STRICTLY PROFESSIONAL ,
3. ANYONE WHO CAN RAP CAN ENTER FOR THE 2008 NAIRALAND BATTLE RAP WORLD CUP .IT WILL BE RUN JUST LIKE THE WORLD CUP.
4. RAPPERS WILL VOLUNTARILY ENTER FOR THE WORLD CUP AND A DRAW WILL BE CARRIED OUT WHEN THE LIST REACHES 24 OR 32 OR MORE .
5. THERE WILL BE ROUND ROBBING OR KNOCKOUT ROUNDS DEPENDING ON THE LIST. A LIST OF RAPPERS WILL BE PICKED TO BATTLE AGAINST EACH OTHER .
6. ELIMINATION AFTER THE GROUP ROUNDS WILL BE BY KNOCKOUTS , AND THE WINNER PROCEED TO BE NAMED THE GRAND CHAMPION OF THE 2008 NAIRALAND RAP BATTLE WORLD CUP.
7. I AM YOUR HOST AND AM HOSTING THE WORLD CUP SO I AM ALREADY SEEDED.
8. RAPPERS WILL BE GIVEN A TIME LIMIT TO BATTLE SO CONSTANT POSTING ON THE THREAD IS VERY IMPORTANT.ANY RAPPER WHO DOESNT RESPOND WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT WILL BE ELIMINATED .
9. I WILL LIST THE NAMES OF RAPPERS AND PARTICIPANTS THAT HAVE ENTERED FOR THE WORLD CUP AND STOP WHEN IT REACHES 32 OR 64. AND COORDINATE AS USUAL LIKE I DID IN 2007
9. JUDGEMENTS AND RESULTS WILL BE DECIDED BY NAIRALAND'S MOST SUPREME BATTLE RAP JUDGE EDOSIOO
HER ROYAL HIGHNESS.
10. I WILL POST NOTICES,BATTLES ,FIXTURES ,AND RESULTS OCCASIONALLY AS AT WHEN REQUIRED.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO THE BIGGEST RAP BATTLE OF NAIRALAND IN 2008,
LET DA TOURNAMENT BEGIN!

NO BEEF, HATRED OR CONTINUOS PLAYERHATING. WE JUST WANNA HAVE FUN.

ENTRIES AND CONTESTANTS ARE NOW BEING RECEIVED ALL OVER THE WORLD .
DROP UR NAME OR IM CONTACTS IF YOU ARE READY TO ENTER FOR THE 2008 NAIRALAND BATTLE RAP WORLD CUP.
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by Wordsmith(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2008
Dude, you are not to post on them rap threads. Remember the deal?

You took the battle to AHH, still i won. . .so what's your point?

Get off, Nairaland rap threads, you are a nuisance.

PS : i implore every mc not to sign up to this crap or sham of a tourney. The so-called organiser has no credibility whatsoever.

Please don't sign up to this crap, thanks
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by Sharn06: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2008
Wordsmith:

PS : i implore every mc not to sign up to this crap or sham of a tourney. The so-called organiser has no credibility whatsoever.

True talk. i THOUGHT i WAS THE ONLY ONE SEEING THE EXTENT OF BOLAJI'S STUPIDITIES.
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by edosioo(f): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2008
@everyone
thats not true
this is the most creative tournament.
these are just haters.
for every successful event there will be evils doers
go on and register

SEALED
MOST RESPECTED JUDGE EDOSIOO
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by Sharn06: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2008
first it was edosio, now edosioo.

BJBROKE, get a mudafuckin life!
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by edosioo(f): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2008
@sharn
biatch you dont want none of me like i told ya
am gon smack the hell out of you and your mum
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by Sharn06: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2008
edosioo:

@sharn
biatch you don't want none of me like i told ya
am gon smack the hell out of you and your mum

as a revenge 4 me shankin ur father's balls outta their withered sockets? nah, biatch. Gone are the days I play w babies!
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by bolajibaok(m): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2008
better .now somebody is here to wipe out the sharon family
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by Sharn06: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2008
bolajibaok:

better .now somebody is here to wipe out the sharon family
[color=#990000][/color]ignore!!
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2008
Wordsmith:

WORD
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by FLOWSHOW: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2008
@bolaji
u keep making enemies.uhh!
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by youngdigi(m): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2008
bolaji fukk u and your rap  world cup african nations cup stationary stores trash ass battles

very soon u will get voted out then u will stop participating like this thread never existed, and u go somewhere else and begin a new battle, fukkin con artist

piece of advise for u and whoever has a hand in this, eat a faaaaaat dikkk
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by tosinadeda: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2008
bolaji u neva fail to dissapoint me, u keep showing y i should take u as an idiot ;d
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by jessicalcb(f): 12:06am On Jan 15, 2008
I REALLY WANNA RAP IM JESSICA L. AND IM 13 MY WEB IS- http://jessicasraps.freewebspace.com/cgi-bin/blog
EMAIL- B5LUV100@YAHOO.COM PLEASE HIT ME UP smiley !!
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by jessicalcb(f): 12:08am On Jan 15, 2008
NEVERMIND bolaji dont go!! to my web now i see ppl h8 u
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by naija4laif: 12:34am On Jan 15, 2008
@sharn06
i thought u were cool with bolaji wot happened, lol
that boi sure does know how to make lots of enemies
bolaji i hope your character aint this way in reality
u realli need a behavior nd mouth check
my 2 cents
nd please i dnt need your insult
just tryin to help out
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by TheSly: 12:41am On Jan 15, 2008
Poster

see wat ur sh*!s has turned u to?. . . . undecided
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by bolajibaok(m): 5:56am On Jan 15, 2008
BREAKING NEWS , JAIL SENTENCE PASSED ON MAVERIK TODAY BY THE SUPREME COURT .
SEE THE LINK https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=105539.0#msg1849880 .
SEE THE RESULTS OF THE VOTES & POLLS .VERY FUNNY .
SERVES HIM RIGHT .MAVERIK IS A DISGRACE TO HIPHOP.
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by bolajibaok(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2008
jessicalcb:

I REALLY WANNA RAP IM JESSICA L. AND IM 13 MY WEB IS- http://jessicasraps.freewebspace.com/cgi-bin/blog
EMAIL- B5LUV100@YAHOO.COM PLEASE HIT ME UP smiley !!

ENTRY NUMBER ONE JESSICALCB .

DONT WORRY ABOUT THEM HATERS GURL. FOR EVERY SUCCESSFUL THREAD THERE ARE THREAD CRASHERS AND PLAYERHATERS!

NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO . THE TOURNAMENT WILL HOLD. MOST OF THEM USUALLY REGISTER UNDER ANODA USERNAME AND BATTLE IN MY WORLD CUP WITH IT.  AND THEY SAY I AINT A bleeping STAR!
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by bolajibaok(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2008
entry no 2 .

yall know who the eff it is bolaji-broke . bjpumpindogg@yahoo
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by jessicalcb(f): 12:38am On Jan 16, 2008
y do ppl h8 u but i luv rappin wink
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by bolajibaok(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2008
the greatest nairaland battle rap world cup will soon begin in 2008
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by jessicalcb(f): 1:57am On Jan 19, 2008
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by worldbest(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2008
@jessy

Hmm you're 'kinda' cute.Pretty good age to start rapping.
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by jessicalcb(f): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2008
Thx wink
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by jessicalcb(f): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2008
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by Sharn06: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2008
Errr, 2008 World Cup
That's definately uncool considering the fact that we never got to the end of that of 2007.
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by jessicalcb(f): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2008
lol
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by Sharn06: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2008
Hi Jessy, what u up to?
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by jessicalcb(f): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2008
nothin much ( writing raps) lol, you?
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by bolajibaok(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2008
supp jess how u doing sugar
jessica drop some freestyles with a lil punchline .let me see what u got ma, why is ur yim always shaky?
Re: 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open by jessicalcb(f): 4:18am On Jan 22, 2008
Im sitting down reviewing my life/
thinking about all the times that already caught sight/
i would delete it all if i just had the might/
but i dont all i have right now is the mic/
and all my raps, i hope you like/
because its the only thing that gets me out of this spike/
the spike is stabbing my life and i dont like/
it gets me away just like a kite/
and if you say you like it first then you will just say sike/
and i dont know if your really interested in ite/
i dont like this so much i may go on strike/
going around town riding on my bike/
going up mountains that i will really hike/
at the end i will prove that i am right/

freestyle

(1) (2)

Mykali Versus Manickal. / ILLSCRIPTS Vs. CHOCCKID Lets Settle Our Rights / Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.