Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Who Is To Be Blame For The Fall Of Man? Adam Or Eve? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is To Be Blame For The Fall Of Man? Adam Or Eve? (2809 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Who Would You Vote For: The Serpent Or Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Be Blame For The Fall Of Man? Adam Or Eve? by Bettielite(f): 2:22am On Sep 22, 2012
Please share your opinions on who you think is to be blame for the fall of man. Is it Adam or Eve?
Re: Who Is To Be Blame For The Fall Of Man? Adam Or Eve? by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 22, 2012
Neither of them are to blame.i think d biblical god is to blame.since he's omniscient and knws d end 4rm d beginning,he shouldnt have placed that tree in d garden.but no,he went ahead nd nw man's in really dip shi.t because of his lil game.even d sacrifice of his son hasnt redeemed man after almost 2000 yrs.
Re: Who Is To Be Blame For The Fall Of Man? Adam Or Eve? by ijawkid(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2012
Both of them....they chose there path....
Re: Who Is To Be Blame For The Fall Of Man? Adam Or Eve? by mkmyers45(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2012
ijawkid: Both of them....they chose there path....
No, they didnt
Re: Who Is To Be Blame For The Fall Of Man? Adam Or Eve? by mkmyers45(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2012
God
Re: Who Is To Be Blame For The Fall Of Man? Adam Or Eve? by okeyxyz(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2012
Adam!. Since he was made the head of the woman and the woman created for him, so ultimately it is his decision & choice that matters. Everything would still have been OK if Adam had refused the "fruit" even after Eve had already eaten from it.
Re: Who Is To Be Blame For The Fall Of Man? Adam Or Eve? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2012
I blame the Jewish god. The silly yansh tricked the unsuspecting innocent couple.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blame For The Fall Of Man? Adam Or Eve? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2012
Allow me to tell you what really happened that day.

You see Lucifer was King, he was the one who created the heaven and earth and humans.. Yahweh gets jealous (thou shalt worship no other god before me for i am a jealous god)and usurps Lucifer in a bloody angelic battle..

But Lucifer was clever. He knew something like this could happen and had planted a tree of knowledge in the middle of the garden. Yahweh of course knows this, and warns Adam and Eve not to go near the tree.
Wise LUCIFER.. though he had lost his powers, he still could possess animals, and so he possessed the snake and was able to tell Eve the secret.. Eve immediately realised and told Adam. Adam ate and the truth was now clear. Since then both men and the devil have continued to suffer under the hands of the oppressor Yahweh...
Re: Who Is To Be Blame For The Fall Of Man? Adam Or Eve? by tobechi74: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2012
Dis guy sabi remix bible
Re: Who Is To Be Blame For The Fall Of Man? Adam Or Eve? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2012
tobechi74: Dis guy sabi remix bible
lol.. na talent..
Re: Who Is To Be Blame For The Fall Of Man? Adam Or Eve? by tpiar: 1:42am On Feb 01, 2020
Blame God.

(1) (Reply)

What Kick-started My Atheism: The Stumper Questions. / Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? / My Advice For Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.