Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

My Advice For Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Advice For Atheist (2811 Views)

For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This / Last Chance For Atheist To Accept Jesus Or Else / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 12:54am On Feb 26, 2017
An atheist doesn't believe in the existence of a supreme being, They bring up facts both logical and illogical to back up their claim.
Here is an advice for you guys,what would become of you when you died and discovered afterlife wasn't a myth after all that would be calamitous to say the least..
Accept Christ as your lord and personal saviour,when you die and you realise that afterlife is a myth then you are safe,also if you die and discover that it wasn't a myth you are also safe,It is going to be a win-win scenario.
NB :if you truly repented,you will not need to wait till you are dead to discover the truth.
Re: My Advice For Atheist by Biafraordeath: 1:03am On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:
An atheist doesn't believe in the existence of a supreme being, They bring up facts both logical and illogical to back up their claim.
Here is an advice for you guys,what would become of you when you died and discovered afterlife wasn't a myth after all that would be calamitous to say the least..
Accept Christ as your lord and personal saviour,when you die and you realise that afterlife is a myth then you are safe,also if you die and discover that it wasn't a myth you are also safe,It is going to be a win-win scenario.
NB :if you truly repented,you will not need to wait till you are dead to discover the truth.
Writer: AGBOLI VICTOR IFECHUKWUDE

They should tell us if all the miracles in churches like healing the blind is fake

1 Like

Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 1:08am On Feb 26, 2017
Biafraordeath:

They should tell us if all the miracles in churches like healing the blind is fake
just like there is always a fake for every original..
Real and fake miracles abounds everywhere.it takes the spiritually inclined ones to decipher which is which.
Re: My Advice For Atheist by obinna58(m): 3:48am On Feb 26, 2017
Confused set of people
U wnt atheist to turn and help in mass slavery
If god eventually exist(which is impossible) then he owns us apology
Religion thought me many things most especially about being honest royal n truthful, I obeyed, at a point I realized so many things they thought were lies, they weren't even truthful, honest or royal to me, they always try to justify their action with more lies

I lost faith
Only for me to discover more scams done by religionists
The only thing that could get back my faith(zombie mode) now is "nothing"

4 Likes

Re: My Advice For Atheist by jmichlins(m): 6:50am On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

Real and fake miracles abounds everywhere.it takes the spiritually inclined ones to decipher which is which.
why not go to hospital and heal the sick there? You call those things you see on t.v. miracle ? What is a miracle is how someone with access to the internet will still believe in a book written thousands of years ago with no review till date

3 Likes

Re: My Advice For Atheist by hopefulLandlord: 6:58am On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

Pascal's wager again

OP, What are *you* going to say when you stand before the almighty Cthulhu at the end of days, facing the wheel of judgement, for attempting to convert followers to the false god YHWH? Hmmm?

Or When the darkness of Hela, daughter of Loki, torments you day and night as you cry out in agony for your crimes against Artemis the almighty? Hmmm? Hmmm?

I hope your god grants you enough understanding to comprehend this post

6 Likes

Re: My Advice For Atheist by yomi007k(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2017
grin

U religious folks wud be shocked wen u find out u paid ur 10% n lived in perpetual slavery only to find out aint no bloody heaven or hell anywhere. ...

6 Likes

Re: My Advice For Atheist by plaetton: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

There is no such thing as a miracle.
The first easy miracle I would love any miracle worker to perform is to enter a hospital and empty the all the beds,..... or at least 1 bed.

That's the first miracle I would perform if I had the holy sh.it, I mean holy spiri spiri.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice For Atheist by onetrack(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2017
Jesus was a fraud. Plain and simple.
Re: My Advice For Atheist by Liveair: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2017
OP, Pls which God are you talking about?
Re: My Advice For Atheist by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2017
Liveair:
OP, Pls which God are you talking about?

Zeus.

1 Like

Re: My Advice For Atheist by obinna58(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:
Writer: AGBOLI VICTOR IFECHUKWUDE

Would u really be happy seeing many suffering in hell while doing praises and worship in heaven

3 Likes

Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
jmichlins:
why not go to hospital and heal the sick there? You call those things you see on t.v. miracle ? What is a miracle is how someone with access to the internet will still believe in a book written thousands of years ago with no review till date
how do you expect the Bible to be reviewed.when God said heaven and earth shall pass away but my word remains 4ever
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
obinna58:
Confused set of people
U wnt atheist to turn and help in mass slavery
If god eventually exist(which is impossible) then he owns us apology
Religion thought me many things most especially about being honest royal n truthful, I obeyed, at a point I realized so many things they thought were lies, they weren't even truthful, honest or royal to me, they always try to justify their action with more lies

I lost faith
Only for me to discover more scams done by religionists
The only thing that could get back my faith(zombie mode) now is "nothing"
how does being truthful,loyal and honest depicts lies.I would you to explain better Cuz u sound confused

Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
jmichlins:
is it all cases of those being healed that u get to hear?.
Our job is to pray,God's job is to answer,there are certain factors which affect prayers from being answered
1) the faith of the person praying
2)the lifestyle of the person praying(sinful 0r not)
3) the believe/unbelieve of the person being prayed for....no matter how many prays for you,if you do not believe in their prayers,then nothing would happen
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Pascal's wager again

OP, What are *you* going to say when you stand before the almighty Cthulhu at the end of days, facing the wheel of judgement, for attempting to convert followers to the false god YHWH? Hmmm?

Or When the darkness of Hela, daughter of Loki, torments you day and night as you cry out in agony for your crimes against Artemis the almighty? Hmmm? Hmmm?

I hope your god grants you enough understanding to comprehend this post
ohh pls stop deceiving yourself,accept Christ as ur Lord and personal saviour
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
plaetton:

There is no such thing as a miracle.
The first easy miracle I would love any miracle worker to perform is to enter a hospital and empty the all the beds,..... or at least 1 bed.

That's the first miracle I would perform if I had the holy sh.it, I mean holy spiri spiri.
You don't put God to test.if he grants the request of healing the sick.what would you d0?
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

U religious folks wud be shocked wen u find out u paid ur 10% n lived in perpetual slavery only to find out aint no bloody heaven or hell anywhere. ...
You that you haven't been paying,is your life any better?.
Keep giving yourself false hope
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
obinna58:

Would u really be happy seeing many suffering in hell while doing praises and worship in heaven
For it is the will of the Father that people may perish but come to understanding that Jesus is the only way..Your moral uprightness or your goodness can't save you..
Re: My Advice For Atheist by plaetton: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

You don't put God to test.if he grants the request of healing the sick.what would you d0?
Lol.
I put God to the test all the time.
He fails 100℅ of the time.
Even the ToothFairy and Santa Claus do better than God.

And there is very reason for that. You see, God is a product of the human mind.

1 Like

Re: My Advice For Atheist by yomi007k(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

You that you haven't been paying,is your life any better?.
Keep giving yourself false hope

grin

Jonser....my life is better dan urs...cos ur pained already.
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
plaetton:

Lol.
I put God to the test all the time.
He fails 100℅ of the time.
Even the ToothFairy and Santa Claus do better than God.

And there is very reason for that. You see, God is a product of the human mind.
You prayed out of doubt so you shouldn't expect an answer
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
yomi007k:

grin
Jonser....my life is better dan urs...cos ur pained already.
empty barrels makes the loudest noise.now run along
Re: My Advice For Atheist by yomi007k(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

empty barrels makes the loudest noise.now run along

Haha... ur I.q is really low.
Re: My Advice For Atheist by plaetton: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

You prayed out of doubt so you shouldn't expect an answer
Lol.
Prayed to whom ? shocked
If god exists , isn't prayer redundant ?
Prayer is only useful( or useless) for people who have imaginary relationships with imaginary beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
yomi007k:

Haha... ur I.q is really low.
OK Mr intellectual.
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
plaetton:

Lol.
Prayed to whom ? shocked
If god exists , isn't prayer redundant ?
Prayer is only useful( or useless) for people who have imaginary relationships with imaginary beings.
what do you do in a humanly helpless situation?
Re: My Advice For Atheist by plaetton: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

Simply obey the immutable laws of cause and effect.
No Jesus, no hail Marys about it.

It is actually quite ignorant, silly and self-centeredness to expect the laws of cause and effect to make exceptions for you because you shout the name of a mythical dead Jew.
Re: My Advice For Atheist by calculator123(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
plaetton:

Simply obey the immutable laws of cause and effect.
No Jesus, no hail Marys about it.

It is actually quite ignorant, silly and self-centeredness to expect the laws of cause and effect to make exceptions for you because you shout the name of a mythical dead Jew.
suppose your only child is about to die,knowing fully well that ur manhood can't work again? what would do?
Re: My Advice For Atheist by frank317: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

He does the same thing u do after praying... Stand up and work out a situation, face the situation, and hope for the best.

The Unfortunate thing about your case is that you would first of all waste productive time praying to an imaginary God and still get up to work things out yourself.
Re: My Advice For Atheist by frank317: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

suppose your only child is about to die,knowing fully well that ur manhood can't work again? what would do?

See jamb question.
Why will a child just be about to die... It's either he is sick and in that case... He will take the child to the hospital ...
Re: My Advice For Atheist by obinna58(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
calculator123:

For it is the will of the Father that people may perish but come to understanding that Jesus is the only way..Your moral uprightness or your goodness can't save you..
I asked u a question simply yes or no

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Pastor Ibiyeomie's Birthday Cake... So Yummy I Like / Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics / Pastor Caught Touching A Lady’s Vagina & Boobs All In The Name Of “deliverance”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.