Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses (14697 Views)

Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film / The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by BetaThings: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2012
samkoro:
Moslem legacy--Modern-day slavery in the name of Islam.

Christian legacy- Abolition of slavery in the name of Christianity.

Please provide proof for Islam's support for slavery
King Jaja of Opobo was invited by christians to a meeting which he turned up for, only to be detained and turned into a slave
Slavery ended when the products made by the slaves could not command good prices due to a glut
And the industrial revolution made machines more effective than men
Christians met in Berlin and agreed on how to share and enslave Africans

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
DANILSA: Any body entering that bus is playing gamble with his or her life,those buses will soon be blown up as usual.av been studying Islamic history for a while now, I found out that Islam preaches violence in it's entity angry,but what keeps surprising me is that Saudi Arabia, turkey,Yoruba,french Muslims, UAE etc are never violent, smileywhy?
please could a good Muslim explain this, is it Education,poverty,fanaticism,culture or lack of understanding? Cant Muslims understand that Jihad cant work in this modern age? angry don't insult me,just give me answers, but if u do wait for my return. grin cheesy

Islam as far as I am concerned is never a religion of killing an innocent people. A true Muslim who understand Islam won't be violent. May be Turkish,Saudi,Yoruba, UAE and French muslims etc are the only ones who understand the message of Islam and prophet Muhammed as it has started from the first prophet.
Prophet Muhammed said in one of the hadith that "He is not a power full fellow,one who can fight 10 people at a time,but one who can overcome and suppress himself in the period of anger is the true powerful".
I come across insults most times about Islam,am not budged cos I understand my religion. I am one of the very few who had the rare luxury of becoming involved in three religions before choosing one.
Any Muslim who kills at a slightest provocation is a criminal and so be treated by the law,but let all religions be respected. We can't all be of same religion. And many are homes across the world which has both religion fused together in peaceful and admirable matrimony,if that could happen why is these two religion proofing difficult to control. One will make use of propaganda and provoke the other,only for the less knowledgeable or criminals ones in the other to reply with violence.
I belief not all Muslims will enter paradise, cos God will deny anyone with blood stained hands,killing of innocent people is unjust under any philosophy.
Prophet Muhammed said in the end time "His followers will break into many group and only one will enter paradise,this one is the one who follows Quran and hadith".
There are too groups of people in the world, GOOD PEOPLE and BAD PEOPLE,whatever religion you follow,let your conscience judge you if you are a good or bad person.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by BetaThings: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
samkoro:
Moslem legacy--Muslim clerics who engage in or condone terrorism.
Christian legacy--Christian clerics murdered each year by terror groups rife with Muslim clerics.
Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against Hindus.
Chistian legacy-No violence with hindus
Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against Jews.
Christian legacy -No violence against jews.
Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against Buddhists.
Christian legacy--None violence
Moslem legacy--Daily religious violence against fellow Muslims.
Christian legacy-None violence.

Since the Boko Haram crisis started, muslims have been speaking against them with fatal consequences to those warners. The prominent among them was Sheik Jafaar who was murdered by Boko Haram. Yet on daily basis, Christian continue to play the record = "Muslims are not doing anything"

As far as I recall,jews are daily encroaching on Palestinian lands and killing them. To a Christian, injustice is a way of life. O let us say muslims are killing Jews
And of course the most beloved of people to the Christians are the jews. Yet they murdered 6million of them
Budhist?
Have you heard of Burma where innocent muslims are bing killed. Of course, to you it serves them right.
Alhamdu Li Llah, I am not a Christian who would fabricate tales of attack on Budhsts and Jews while ignoring massacre of Muslims
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by BetaThings: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
samkoro:
Christian legacy-None violence.

6 million Jews, 6 Million innocent souls, 6 millions unfortunate jewish children, women and aged women and men
Perished in the hands of a Christian nation

Spanish inquisition was a program of terror

These, according to Christians, represent non-violence. Hypocrisy!!!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by ogochukwunasa1: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2012
Donkunze: sure nah u go choose garri as na gari b ina problem 4 ur family

ur family nko wetin be una problem.....Islam?. Abeg go commit suicide!!
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Josh316(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
Wsdm: I just hope that the Christians knows that the Muslims revere them than the Jews. At least no upright Muslim reject Christ as do the Jews. Ask those Christians who have Muslims as friends. In my optimistic view; i only judge people by the way they behave and never on any religious ground. I hope that we in Africa understands that sometimes we are just been used by the world arch rivals(the West and the East) to settle scores. May God help us all.

oh SHUT UP!!! if revering is the same as killing and bombing churches, then , i'll prefer the jews... angry
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Amalaaba: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
lastpage:
I wont get you wrong[b] but pray me, When the words like "DEFEAT JIHAD" is used,DO you think it is referring to CHRISTIANS?[/b]

We must not be blinded by partisanship and hypocrisy.

I am a Christian and l detest Islamic Militancy but at the same time, We Christians (and the world at large!) must STOP KO-toeing to the Zionist Antics!

Israel is probably worse than the worst Islamic Jihadist that ever existed
.....but the only difference is that they have "colonized" the most powerful country in the world (USA)
.........and are very subtle in their own "tactics", always playing the victim!

Mark my words, Israel would probably be the 'trigger' for a world war, if care is not taken.....and America will be used as "a tool" in executing that war.

Check Iraq War: Initiated by Israel, America was the "tool"
Check all the wars America fights today...they are ALL geared towards protecting Israel!.....as Israeli Jews have infiltrated all sectors of America.

But again, Muslims must become "smart" and stop "warring" over every little provocation.

They are just too predictable!

You will be surprised that all that all the recent brouhaha about Prophet Mohhammed Films, cartoons, WMD, Regime changes in Arab countries, e.t.c are all geared towards decimating ANY AND EVERY CHALLENGE towards "Israeli military dominance" of the Middle East!

It makes sense: Weaken every Arab country, using any means.....and you wont need to use the military option as they would easily surrender to Israeli dominance!
.....And that ensures that the continued Occupation and Apartheid in Palestine remains unchallenged!

End Game.

Lastpage!

BTW: How can some people still be fooling themselves by calling the "present day Israel" God's own people?
Just compare their behavior and match it with the Bible (is it Jesus's rejection and crucification, their penchant for aggressiveness, oppression of a whole Palestinian nation, torture and murder of innocent Arab children, incitement and intolerance of any form of criticism, e.t.c)......and you will realize that they are very far from that "accolade".

LASTPAGE, Thank you. I agree with you 100%.
My worry is that most Christians (even the so called highly educated) are so brainwashed that they refuse to examine the facts and figures we have presented to them and are so glaring despite the brainwashing. Some Christian are just not thinking; they seem to enjoy been used as pun in the Zionist game of world dominance.

Just this morning on BBC some analyst were saying the oppression of the Arabs/Muslims is at the heart of the anti-American protest not the film about Mohammed (PBAH).

I completely deplore violence by Muslims and America that daily throws bombs people in Pakistan.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
Amalaaba:

My worry is that most Christians (even the so called highly educated) are so brainwashed that they refuse to examine the facts and figures we have presented to them and are so glaring despite the brainwashing. Some Christian are just not thinking; they seem to enjoy been used as pun in the Zionist game of world dominance.

Just this morning on BBC some analyst were saying the oppression of the Arabs/Muslims is at the heart of the anti-American protest not the film about Mohammed (PBAH).

I completely deplore violence by Muslims and America that daily throws bombs people in Pakistan.

the non-thinkers here are you and lastpage. I deliberately ignored lastpage's ignorant tome because it would be too exhausting to have to respond to the idiocy there.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by AtheistD(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
amosy007:
yeah very true! The civilazation the world is witnessing in.. IRAQ, PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN, SOMALIA, SUDAN, NORTHERN NIGERIA. Etc..
Do u know Egypt is the first world powerhouse (like soviet union and Usa) before islam entered the country?

Civilization indeed

Egypt was great even after Islam. Turkey ws great after Islam too. The problem with Islam today is this dichotomy between the extremists and the moderates. If the moderates can dominate again then we might see some peace.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by pharmow: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
GAR3TH: Dont get me wrong but how is this an Anti-Islam campaign. All it says it support Israel, defeat Jihad. I think some people are just to sensitive, move on with your lives.

How dumb can U be?
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by samkoro: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
BetaThings:

Since the Boko Haram crisis started, muslims have been speaking against them with fatal consequences to those warners. The prominent among them was Sheik Jafaar who was murdered by Boko Haram. Yet on daily basis, Christian continue to play the record = "Muslims are not doing anything"

As far as I recall,jews are daily encroaching on Palestinian lands and killing them. To a Christian, injustice is a way of life. O let us say muslims are killing Jews
And of course the most beloved of people to the Christians are the jews. Yet they murdered 6million of them
Budhist?
Have you heard of Burma where innocent muslims are bing killed. Of course, to you it serves them right.
Alhamdu Li Llah, I am not a Christian who would fabricate tales of attack on Budhsts and Jews while ignoring massacre of Muslims

Middle east land is occupied 95 percent by Arabs(decedants of Ishmeal) while the jews(decendants of Isaac are occupying less than 1 percent.Is it not out of wickedness and greed that the Arabs want their jewish brother out of the middle east.Was Ishmeal and Isaac not beggoten by Abraham in the same land?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by amosy007: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Egypt was great even after Islam. Turkey ws great after Islam too. The problem with Islam today is this dichotomy between the extremists and the moderates. If the moderates can dominate again then we might see some peace.

what is ur definition of great?
what is d different between tunisia and egygt or any other north African countries today...

soviet was great but can u compare current russia with egypt? despite all d corruptions etc
something is wrong with islam ..u have to admit

though i agreed with last statement u made

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by samkoro: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
BetaThings:

6 million Jews, 6 Million innocent souls, 6 millions unfortunate jewish children, women and aged women and men

U see why u are ignorant. Tell me where Jesus Christ instructed an individual,institution or a country to kill. Simply non.

Nazism has no root or link with Christianity.

Terrorism and murder was what mohamed thought.Let us speak the truth so that the devil will be ashamed. For God's sake there are up to 250 verses in the Koran where Mohammed commanded you guys to murder people that are not moslems.

Mohamed that started out peacefully was later possessed by a spirit that lead him to murder people,and marry lots of women,and forcefully made his adopted son to divorce his beatifull wife for him to marry.That spirit is not from the almighty God.That spirit is so wicked,heartless,hatefull,and immoral to be from the decent God almighty.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by emron1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2012
the jews run america so don't expect less
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by BetaThings: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
samkoro:

U see why u are ignorant. Tell me where Jesus Christ instructed an individual,institution or a country to kill. Simply non.

Nazism has no root or link with Christianity.

Terrorism and murder was what mohamed thought.Let us speak the truth so that the devil will be ashamed. For God's sake there are up to 250 verses in the Koran where Mohammed commanded you guys to murder people that are not moslems.

Mohamed that started out peacefully was later possessed by a spirit that lead him to murder people,and marry lots of women,and forcefully made his adopted son to divorce his beatifull wife for him to marry.That spirit is not from the almighty God.That spirit is so wicked,heartless,hatefull,and immoral to be from the decent God almighty.

Am I really the ignorant one? So Jesus did not preach fighting, but Christian cannot keep away from bullets, guns and bombs and they keep manufacturing more deadly tools. How do you reconcile that? Are they Christians or not? If they are Christians, why do they never obey Jesus when confronted with a conflict. Are they occasional Christians? So how do we situate Christianity then? Do they really believe in the way of Jesus? Or does it apply in Sunday Schools and classrooms while reality is different?

You should be wary of talking about truth. Have you read your own posts? I know you are really ashamed of the truth rather than the devil
Are your manners likely to please Jesus? CF how you abuse people held in esteem by others while they restrain themselves in speaking about your priests
Stand back and read your posts here and on other threads - compare it to the posts of others. No lie is ever too big for you to tell. No hateful word is too strong for you to throw around. Will Jesus be proud of you?

When you go to church, all you hear is fire, fire, die, die! Who is being burnt? Who should die? Where is the love I was told that Jesus preached? Where is the forgiveness?

Other Christians don't go to the extremes you indulge in, yet you are always talking about the truth and the devil. Have you examined what compels you? What drives you? What takes hold when you discuss Islam?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by loco4love: 2:14am On Sep 24, 2012
Jews should not be asking Gentiles for support when they themselves are one of the most racist people on earth. They teach, practice wickedness and racism using Gentiles against each other. Go to youtube and search for satanic talmud. The Talmud is a collection of rabbinic writings or teachings that say that Gentile children are animals and that Gentiles do not really own anything because they did not accept the Law and so all Gentile property belongs to them. Talmudic Jews believe that if a Gentile loses something and a Jew finds it the Jew does not have to return it. Jews have been teaching their kids that Gentiles are sub-human since the time of JESUS CHRIST.

Please bros and sistas dont support Israel support the victims of their racist war machine and help these victims.

Many Canaanite and Palestinian children are suffering from psychological trauma and living in open air PRISONS in the west bank. Help these poor children.

Israel has broken so many accepted human rights laws on warfare by using chemical weapons such as white phosphorus on civilians. White phosphorus burns the skin on contact.

kNOW THE TRUTH.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by deluckiest(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
Garri_Activist: THE TIMES Tuesday, 9th November 1993
’Why Are British Women Turning To
Islam’ by Lucy Berrington
’Unprecedented numbers of British
people, nearly all of them women, are
converting to Islam at a time of deep
divisions within the Anglican and Catholic
churches.
The rate of conversions has prompted
predictions that Islam will rapidly become
an important religious force in this
country. “Within the next 20 years the
number of British converts will equal or
overtake the immigrant Muslim
community that brought the faith here”,
says Rose Kendrick, a religious education
teacher at a Hull comprehensive and the
author of a textbook guide to the Koran.
She says: “Islam is as much a world faith
as is Roman Catholicism. No one
nationality claims it as its own”. Islam is
also spreading fast on the continent and
in America.
In the United States, women converts
outnumber men by four to one, and in
Britain make up the bulk of the estimated
10, 000 to 20, 000 converts, forming part
of a Muslim community of 1.5 million.
Many of Britain’s “New Muslims” are from
middle-class backgrounds. Some say the
conversions are prompted by the rise of
comparative religious education. The
British media, offering what Muslims
describe as a relentless bad press on all
things Islamic, is also said to have
helped. Westerners despairing of their
own society – rising in crime, family
breakdown, drugs and alcoholism- have
come to admire the discipline and
security of Islam. Many converts are
former Christians disillusioned by the
uncertainty of the church and unhappy
with the concept of the Trinity and
deification of Jesus.’
CONCLUSION
You wanted evidence, you got it. It should now
be clear as light that Islam is the fastest
growing religion on the planet. Islam is growing
at an incredible speed because it is the religion
of truth which offers you the answers to the
questions of life and gives you a complete code
of life. Don’t just be amazes at the growth of
Islam; study it, accept it and practice it.
WASHINGTON POST
http://www.washington-report.org/
backissues/0596/9605013.htm

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claims_to_be_the_fastest-growing_religion

truereligiondebate./2008/03/17/islam-is-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religion-a-must-see-facts-if-you-cant-beat-it-then-join-it/

Stop the lies. The growth in Islam is as a result of influx of birth rate which has no control. A muslim man that has 4 wives and with over 30 children and they make up the numbers. So this is not conversion but numbers in quantity. of course, we are witnessing the result now, they breed boko harams, ilitracy and poverty. Is the same way you people go about saying Islam is a religion of peace. You and I know the reverse is the case.

Data for the rates of growth of Islam in Europe reveal that the growing number of Muslims is due primarily to immigration (in the West) and higher birth rates (no birth control). Read the full text here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth

www.bible.ca/islam/islam-myths-fastest-growing.htm

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by lastpage: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
BetaThings:

Are you saying this deliberately just to score a point or are you just displaying ignorance?

ISRAEL IS NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION!

The "Religion" of Israelis is JUDAISM........"NOT" Christianity!
They are different!

The Christians "dictionary" is the BIBLE, that of the Israelis (Jews) is the TORAH!

That the Israelis are murderous and wicked has never being in doubt, or are they not the same ones that MURDERED JESUS CHRIST?

Please get the "facts" straight.

Cheers.

Lastpage!

BTW: As far as "history" is concerned ALL RELIGIONS have a checkered history.
"Spanish Inquisition" was no different in "those dark days"

BUT the IMPORTANT THING is that in this MODERN DAY, which Religion still has a "continuous and present record" of killing Innocent people? Or still killing people for changing religions?

ISLAM is that religion. End of story!
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by temiflex01(m): 2:41am On Sep 25, 2012
Builder: Maybe islamic countries should just start advertising the myth of holocaust and denying it in their countries... and praising hitler for a job well done for wiping out those isreali b.astards, anyone that denies the holocaust is sent to jail ..say anything remotely against those jewish i.dio.ts u are called anti-semites. how else can the western world claim to have free speech when u are jailed or rebuked for speaking against the jewish faith, yet they can make a film criticising another mans religion
you hv jst showed us what your religion is all about again, abusive words, fight, anger, aggressive..so on.
and all are empty, your brothers are killing themselves in their country in the name of protesting, and the worse thing they could do is burning of flags, they know where Isreal is located now? why not take the fight to them and lets see.
you are just here saying wipe out isreali bastards abi? even the countries rulling ur religion knows they cant stand war with ISREAL, as small as they are, everly mighty. The battle has been won long time ago. Egypt can tell u more. All u see now is miraj, protest from the defeated pple.
God with Isreal, who can be against them? Longlive my beloved Isreal!![i][/i]
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 25, 2012
Amalaaba:

I despair at the glib way muslims lie and express such dishonesty. If this was all about "oppression" then why arent these animals protesting worldwide against Bashar al assad? He has killed 4000 muslims this year alone. How many muslims had the US ambassador to Libya "oppressed"?
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by abbeywasc(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
Jst ran a funny xperiment on 3 muslim and xtian frnds. I called their old man a bastard son of a thousand fathers. They all wanted to punch me though i gotta admit dt d hausa xtian and muslim wud av skinned me alive had they gotten to me. The yoruba guys only cursed me relentlessly. Guess we ar all intolerant if such a simple xpression of my own opinion of dia old man cud be taken wt such hatred. Afterall dia is supposed to be freedom of xpression

1 Like

Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
samkoro:

Middle east land is occupied 95 percent by Arabs(decedants of Ishmeal) while the jews(decendants of Isaac are occupying less than 1 percent.Is it not out of wickedness and greed that the Arabs want their jewish brother out of the middle east.Was Ishmeal and Isaac not beggoten by Abraham in the same land?
Are the Arabs responsible for their exile? I don't think so.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
BetaThings:

Am I really the ignorant one? So Jesus did not preach fighting, but Christian cannot keep away from bullets, guns and bombs and they keep manufacturing more deadly tools. How do you reconcile that? Are they Christians or not? If they are Christians, why do they never obey Jesus when confronted with a conflict. Are they occasional Christians? So how do we situate Christianity then? Do they really believe in the way of Jesus? Or does it apply in Sunday Schools and classrooms while reality is different?

You should be wary of talking about truth. Have you read your own posts? I know you are really ashamed of the truth rather than the devil
Are your manners likely to please Jesus? CF how you abuse people held in esteem by others while they restrain themselves in speaking about your priests
Stand back and read your posts here and on other threads - compare it to the posts of others. No lie is ever too big for you to tell. No hateful word is too strong for you to throw around. Will Jesus be proud of you?

When you go to church, all you hear is fire, fire, die, die! Who is being burnt? Who should die? Where is the love I was told that Jesus preached? Where is the forgiveness?

Other Christians don't go to the extremes you indulge in, yet you are always talking about the truth and the devil. Have you examined what compels you? What drives you? What takes hold when you discuss Islam?

Most of what is said here is motivated by hatred,Not Love or Objective discourse.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Compudoms(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
Islam is the fastest growing religion worlwide. Clearest indication the END has come.
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Elsquidme(m): 7:23am On Feb 15, 2013
Multisat: Why are so concern about insulting other peoples religion u know nothing about,i want 2 believe its because u dont av one as good as dat u are insulting.
in all of the world religions, i never heard that a different religion persecute christians the way islam does despite d fact dat they are also against christians. D only religion that is agressive to all the world religions is ISLAM (MUSLIM) Expecially Christianity, then u open ur mouth and say we insult other peoples religion while u didnt even care to luk at their ownside of insult and persecution. Just 1 sided judge. Why other religions no launch sucide hostility against christianity dis way? Think!
Re: Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses by Elsquidme(m): 7:31am On Feb 15, 2013
Compudoms: Islam is the fastest growing religion worlwide. Clearest indication the END has come.
Yes, if care is nt taken, they wil be d dominant religion in d whole world and wil be d emergence of the real ANTI-CHRIST. So people, take note. They are d army of Lucifer! They will carry out his orders, they will be ruthless and tell u to receive d mark of the beast or die. So who do u think d endtime persecution wil be carried out with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown / Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria / Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.