Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Tens Of Thousands Protest Anti-islam Film In Kano,nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tens Of Thousands Protest Anti-islam Film In Kano,nigeria (1157 Views)

Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. / Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK / Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tens Of Thousands Protest Anti-islam Film In Kano,nigeria by mcsunny03yahoocom(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2012
The ancient city of kano Nothern Nigeria is witnessing another range of protest this morning.tens of thousands of moslems trouped to the streets protesting anti-islam film produced in the US.
Re: Tens Of Thousands Protest Anti-islam Film In Kano,nigeria by PointB: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2012
How many of those 'tens of thousand' have seen the movie? Yet they will ignorantly hit the street on the say so of some mullah!

Pathetic!
Re: Tens Of Thousands Protest Anti-islam Film In Kano,nigeria by ogochukwunasa1: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2012
Wher is d source. Mscheww
Re: Tens Of Thousands Protest Anti-islam Film In Kano,nigeria by Yeske2(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2012
If the protest would better their lives, good for them. Bunch of nitwits.
Re: Tens Of Thousands Protest Anti-islam Film In Kano,nigeria by Jisunpack: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2012
only if they will be protesting against boko haram this way. if I didn't know better.
Re: Tens Of Thousands Protest Anti-islam Film In Kano,nigeria by comradeoscar(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2012
cry cry undecided undecidedimagine how safe d world wd hav bin witout dis bozos! I am afraid to say dat diz pple wil just shut d world down one day. May God save d world frm dis creatures from hell.
Re: Tens Of Thousands Protest Anti-islam Film In Kano,nigeria by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: only if they will be protesting against boko haram this way. if I didn't know better.

To say you no put that "if I didn't know better", out of two of us, one person for leave Nairaland.

LOL
Re: Tens Of Thousands Protest Anti-islam Film In Kano,nigeria by Jisunpack: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
. . .and who are you?

noblezone:

To say you no put that "if I didn't know better", out of two of us, one person for leave Nairaland.

LOL
Re: Tens Of Thousands Protest Anti-islam Film In Kano,nigeria by kokoA(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2012
It is a staged protest organized by the opposition to discredit GEJ's admininstration.. grin grin majority of the protesters were drinking bottled water and taking expensive fura dah nunu.. Isn't that suspicious? grin

1 Like

Re: Tens Of Thousands Protest Anti-islam Film In Kano,nigeria by Dansy(f): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
Thıs ıs the sıgn of jobless, government should try and provıde jobs for the people.Why can't our musılım's brothers learn from the chrıstıan who are gentle even at provocatıon.
Re: Tens Of Thousands Protest Anti-islam Film In Kano,nigeria by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: . . .and who are you?

I am noblezoze na!
Hahahahaha

Dont tell me you didnt catch my joke: I was only supporting your post.
Re: Tens Of Thousands Protest Anti-islam Film In Kano,nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
kokoA: It is a staged protest organized by the opposition to discredit GEJ's admininstration.. grin grin majority of the protesters were drinking bottled water and taking expensive fura dah nunu.. Isn't that suspicious? grin

Dont tell me you are comparing the misguided subsidy protest with this show of shame by primitive minded people who are so deceived that violence is an act of worship?

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election: Tribunal Sitting In Benin Strikes Out Case Against Adams Oshiomole / Video Of The 4 University Students That Was Burn Alive. / Bomb Blast In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.