Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

To Whoever Staged The Subsidy Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Whoever Staged The Subsidy Protest (563 Views)

The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Nigerians In The Uk Cleared For Fuel Subsidy Protest On Friday 6th / Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Whoever Staged The Subsidy Protest by truth4meal(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2012
To whoever sponsored the last protest, know that from the soiled seat of the president in Abuja he sees you all in 3D. Please for future protest we need molues in strategic areas I remember how weak trekking made of my feet,the sun was so harsh please we need a canopy be kind to add an expensive fan was almost choked by the sweat of anger and now to the expensive food please I will say dis in case you all lied to the president you gave us expensive food - please let the food go round o cos the food didn't get to ojota and I think its vain shouting "down down GEJ" with unfilled belly. And if you must sponsor sponsor well abeg where is the egunje you are supposed to pay me for exercising my right, for fighting injustice, and screaming sense to the ear of an inept govt...pay me o before I report you all to GEJ

3 Likes

Re: To Whoever Staged The Subsidy Protest by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
whats all this noise about?
Re: To Whoever Staged The Subsidy Protest by BabaEleko(m): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
info: whats all this noise about?

He is being sarcastic. GEJ is truly retarded.

1 Like

Re: To Whoever Staged The Subsidy Protest by truth4meal(m): 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
@info are u reading it with ur earphone on?

1 Like

Re: To Whoever Staged The Subsidy Protest by truth4meal(m): 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
@info are u reading it with ur headphone on?
Re: To Whoever Staged The Subsidy Protest by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 23, 2012
truth4meal:
To whoever sponsored the last protest, know that from the soiled seat of the president in Abuja he sees you all in 3D. Please for future protest we need molues in strategic areas I remember how weak trekking made of my feet,the sun was so harsh please we need a canopy be kind to add an expensive fan was almost choked by the sweat of anger and now to the expensive food please I will say dis in case you all lied to the president you gave us expensive food - please let the food go round o cos the food didn't get to ojota and I think its vain shouting "down down GEJ" with unfilled belly. And if you must sponsor sponsor well abeg where is the egunje you are supposed to pay me for exercising my right, for fighting injustice, and screaming sense to the ear of an inept govt...pay me o before I report you all to GEJ
I agree totally, to think I was pregnant and food no reach me, one would think they will serve the pregnant women first. I want my share jor
Re: To Whoever Staged The Subsidy Protest by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2012
Lolzzzz....love the Sarcasm...at least you need to be quiet intelligent to get at what you are trying to put across...but I bet you many won't see it like info.
Re: To Whoever Staged The Subsidy Protest by truth4meal(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2012
ilugunboy: Lolzzzz....love the Sarcasm...at least you need to be quiet intelligent to get at what you are trying to put across...but I bet you many won't see it like info.
Thanks jawe. Am sure @info is just being mischievous
Re: To Whoever Staged The Subsidy Protest by truth4meal(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08:
I agree totally, to think I was pregnant and food no reach me, one would think they will serve the pregnant women first. I want my share jor
join my train to Abuja. GEJ must hear this

(1) (Reply)

You Are A silly Minister / $15m Ibori Bribe: Clark Calls For Lamorde's Removal / Nigeria's Oil Will Soon Finish- World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.