Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

I Have A Dream About Delta State Could This Be Real? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have A Dream About Delta State Could This Be Real? (935 Views)

How Carnage By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu State Could Have Been Averted / Just Now!! Explosion Rocks Beer Parlor In Lagos State, Could It Be Boko Haram? / I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Dream About Delta State Could This Be Real? by EfeTony6(m): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
[b][/b] [color=#990000][/color]I had a dream last night,& i'm scared because is about my future.
In the dream,I got married,& after a year my wife got pregnant.I took her to general hospital Asaba,& she delivered a baby boy.On getting to the hospital, to pay up my bills,I was told Someone has paid for the bills.When my son was 5yrs old,I took him to Oharisi primary school.He came back one day,saying his school can be compel to that of any school I think of in Nigeria,he also said,when he get's to primary six,he is not going to pay enrollment fees.When he was 11yrs old,I took him to St.patrick college Asaba,he was astonished,& could not hold his peace,& he asked if this is a school in Delta State.During Xmas break he told me he want to go to Lagos.I took him to international airport Asaba,and he was astonish asking if it's Canada airport.At 18yrs,he gained admission into Delta State University Abraka.He came back one day with different textbooks,i asked him how he got the money to buy them.He said,he was paid N19,500 as one of the assistance given to every delta state students with CGPA 2.2 an above.He was a clever boy,so he made first class.He came to my office on afternoon saying he is going to study in uk with the sum of 5million,without a dime from my pocket.I was so scared,that I ran out of the house and the next thing I saw was him packing his belongings into a bag which dis words were written "Human Capital Development".I work up an discovered it was all a dream.My question now is,who was paying all the bills for this miracle son of mine?Can this dream come to reality? If yes where will it happen? Please help me,am so scared.
Re: I Have A Dream About Delta State Could This Be Real? by jamace(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
The dream can come to reality. It is in the hands of our leaders.
Re: I Have A Dream About Delta State Could This Be Real? by EfeTony6(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
Governor Emmanuel Udugahan Eweta UDUAGHAN in Delta State is doing that already in the state.
Re: I Have A Dream About Delta State Could This Be Real? by dasparrow: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
EfeTony6: [b][/b] [color=#990000][/color]I had a dream last night,& i'm scared because is about my future.
In the dream,I got married,& after a year my wife got pregnant.I took her to general hospital Asaba,& she delivered a baby boy.On getting to the hospital, to pay up my bills,I was told Someone has paid for the bills.When my son was 5yrs old,I took him to Oharisi primary school.He came back one day,saying his school can be compel to that of any school I think of in Nigeria,he also said,when he get's to primary six,he is not going to pay enrollment fees.When he was 11yrs old,I took him to St.patrick college Asaba,he was astonished,& could not hold his peace,& he asked if this is a school in Delta State.During Xmas break he told me he want to go to Lagos.I took him to international airport Asaba,and he was astonish asking if it's Canada airport.At 18yrs,he gained admission into Delta State University Abraka.He came back one day with different textbooks,i asked him how he got the money to buy them.He said,he was paid N19,500 as one of the assistance given to every delta state students with CGPA 2.2 an above.He was a clever boy,so he made first class.He came to my office on afternoon saying he is going to study in uk with the sum of 5million,without a dime from my pocket.I was so scared,that I ran out of the house and the next thing I saw was him packing his belongings into a bag which dis words were written "Human Capital Development".I work up an discovered it was all a dream.My question now is,who was paying all the bills for this miracle son of mine?Can this dream come to reality? If yes where will it happen? Please help me,am so scared.

You are so scared of what? Shouldn't you be happy instead? By the way, that must have been a very long dream to see this dream of yours go from when you were a bachelor to becoming a husband, then a father and then your son growing up. Are you sure you did not go to bed with malaria fever the night before? lol
Re: I Have A Dream About Delta State Could This Be Real? by ezeagu(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
dasparrow:

You are so scared of what? Shouldn't you be happy instead? By the way, that must have been a very long dream to see this dream of yours go from when you were a bachelor to becoming a husband, then a father and then your son growing up. Are you sure you did not go to bed with malaria fever the night before? lol

If you imagine what it would take to get there, then it's scary.
Re: I Have A Dream About Delta State Could This Be Real? by tpia5: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
you should put your kid in school at age 4, @ poster EFE.
Re: I Have A Dream About Delta State Could This Be Real? by EfeTony6(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
I was told all this programs are all going in Delta State.
Re: I Have A Dream About Delta State Could This Be Real? by OneNaira6: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2012
It could become a reality as long as we have a good politician representing its people need. So far, we have none cry
Re: I Have A Dream About Delta State Could This Be Real? by EfeTony6(m): 1:04am On Sep 23, 2012
One Naria,which leader are you talking about here?
Re: I Have A Dream About Delta State Could This Be Real? by OneNaira6: 1:08am On Sep 23, 2012
EfeTony6: One Naria,which leader are you talking about here?

I said, "so far we have none" thus the prior statement is still waiting to happen.
Re: I Have A Dream About Delta State Could This Be Real? by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 23, 2012
@poster. If you are from rivers-state, this your dream would no longer be a dream. It would be a reality and you'll feel like you are dreaming.

N.B: apart from the air-port part, the air-port in rivers-state is s**t.

(1) (Reply)

U.k-based Nigerian Writer, Antoinette-rita Opeyemi Wins Powerlist Awards 2012 / TROUBLE: LASTMA Impounds Obasanjo’s Vehicle / OBJ Insist OUK Must Be Jailed Like Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.