Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? (2280 Views)

Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / Throw A Stone And Get Killed For It - Photo / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by playahP(m): 3:30am On Sep 23, 2012
I was in anambra on thursday to return on friday.
I boarded "the young shall grow" bus on my way to lagos.
Before the bus departed the park, a shoot-out broke out at opa-iweka.
A group of MASSOB members started shooting sporadically in broad day light and while everyone one ran for cover(including police men), our bus driver refused to move despite all pleas from the passengers because the bus wasnt full yet.

When the shoot-out subsided; i saw a young man(GUY A) carrying another guy(GUY B) in his arms (the guy he was carrying was obviously wounded).
Okay... watch... they were going to seek for medical attention... as soon as they crossed the road, some MASSOB members attacked them; the GUY A, ran away dropping the GUY B on the ground....

RIGHT IN BROAD DAY LIGHT, THESE MASSOB MEMBERS USED THEIR MACHETE TO CHOP THE GUY B'S LEG OFF... THEY KEPT ON CUTTING AND CUTTING AND CUTTING AND CUTTING HIM SOME MORE TILL THERE WAS BARELY NOTHING LEFT..... it was really gory. Then a thought crossed my mind; is this not the same MASSOB that claims they are fighting for "emancipation of the biafria republic">

After the experience i suffered on thurday, i don't think any part of Nigeria is ready for secession yet.
Im still shocked at what these guys can do now. CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THEY WOULD DO IF THEY CONTROLLED A COUNTRY (BIAFRA).

Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by cjrane: 3:37am On Sep 23, 2012
Why isn't this on any newspaper or even reported by any radio station in Anambra? grin grin grin

Yeye unskilled Yoruba propagandists looking for baseless lies and calumny against Ndigbo in order to deceive little minded fellows with some Guy A,Guy B cock and bull story.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 23, 2012
is this real?
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by playahP(m): 4:11am On Sep 23, 2012
i swear i am not lieing.... this happened on thursday at opa-iweka.
i board "the young shall grow" bus.
Those massob guys are evil and i know what im saying.

Any nairalander who was on that bus would corroborate the story.
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by saintneo(m): 4:23am On Sep 23, 2012
To be candid, I don't know the guys U saw are massob or not. But there are a lot criminal gangs operating in Onitsha & Aba.
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 23, 2012
playah P: i swear i am not lieing.... this happened on thursday at opa-iweka.
i board "the young shall grow" bus.
Those massob guys are evil and i know what im saying.

Any nairalander who was on that bus would corroborate the story.

oh wow. undecided
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by ozodimgba(m): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2012
playa p does diz place look like a football pitch, do u think dat everybody have a dull brain lik urs, have u ever being to Onitsha b4, how do we identify mossod when we c one, d killings and maiming in ebute meta are they carried out by opc, what is d correct spelling of d opa iweka u claim to have visited ? Infact u are d greatest full ever for instigating Nigerians over a paricular race, useless, sleepless and jobless fing.
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by Abagworo(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2012
Like I've always pointed out MASSOB is not the hope of the Igbo Nation. It is an agency of miscreants. If Igbos want true representation we need a group made up of young intellectuals and business executives. It could be a faction of MASSOB with no affiliation to the tout ones.
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by ifeci: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2012
@OP
were they wearing ID cards to sho that they were massob members or how did u knw? & hw com its only u dt has dis story? r u sure u were not day dreaming/having a nightmare on ur trip in the young shall grow bus?
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by DICKtator: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2012
You for snap pix now. At least your bus wasn't fully loaded like you said and the so called conflict would have subsided before you left for lagos. People would have gathered over the corpse or the blood stained road.
You just opened this thread to "collect" insults.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by playahP(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2012
I am not a tribalistic person!! And I don't tell pple ma tribe neither do o ask them for theirs but since you people push me, I'd tell you.

First of all, I grew up in anambra; awka south; nise precisely.

Anybody born and bred in the east (especially anambra and or enugu) would know massob members instantaeneously.
- their chant
- their halt signs
Their are many other signs but I don't feel like giving details..

Do u still wanna know how I knew they were massob members Mmcchew!

Igbos are not ready for biafra yet!!! Not with the savage and babaric act I saw on thusday! Haba.
I know the victim did something but killing in public doesn't exactly gain public sympathy to ur cause.

Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by playahP(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2012
DICKtator: You for snap pix now. At least your bus wasn't fully loaded like you said and the so called conflict would have subsided before you left for lagos. People would have gathered over the corpse or the blood stained road.
grin grin grin grin

Snap wetin? Guy, when they started shooting; pple ran except our stubborn driver, but when they started butchering the young boy,that was when our driver got spooked and then he drove off........... Even the police that used to be stationed around there were nowhere to b found!!!!
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by Phaymostip(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2012
fool na only u see am, 4 upper-iweka nt opa iweka..is pple lyk u dat try 2 ruin d image of onitsha...idiot
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by playahP(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2012
Phaymostip: fool na only u see am, 4 upper-iweka nt opa iweka..is pple lyk u dat try 2 ruin d image of onitsha...idiot

What difference does it make? Conveyed my message! Hoha.
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2012
playah P: I am not a tribalistic person!! And I don't tell pple ma tribe neither do o ask them for theirs but since you people push me, I'd tell you.

Anybody born and bred in the east (especially anambra and or enugu) would know massob members instantaeneously.
- their chant
- their halt signs

Igbos are not ready for biafra yet!!! Not with the savage and babaric act I saw on thusday! Haba.
I know the victim did something but killing in public doesn't exactly gain public sympathy to ur cause.
Yu grew up in Anambra and yu cnt even spell upper-iweka? And Wat if dey were Sars policemen on undercover eh or even some gang members attackin an opposition? It culd be anytin.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by cjrane: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
KingMEXX: Yu grew up in Anambra and yu cnt even spell upper-iweka? And Wat if dey were Sars policemen on undercover eh or even some gang members attackin an opposition? It culd be anytin.

Why are you spelling it for these ofemmanus? They have never and shall never visit the southeast but stay behind their computer to type out malicious stories about the south east. As if Igbos are perturbed about their jaundiced view of everyone and every place outside yorrobber land.
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by vanbonattel: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2012
DICKtator: You for snap pix now. At least your bus wasn't fully loaded like you said and the so called conflict would have subsided before you left for lagos. People would have gathered over the corpse or the blood stained road.
grin grin grin grin

That's asking for too much na
How can an Yoruba coward raise a camera instead of running away screaming opa mi o!
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by vanbonattel: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
playah P:

What difference does it make? Conveyed my message! Hoha.

Naa, this exposed your sillyness and elevates your stupydyty to dizzying heights ! Hoha.
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by playahP(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
KingMEXX: Yu grew up in Anambra and yu cnt even spell upper-iweka? And Wat if dey were Sars policemen on undercover eh or even some gang members attackin an opposition? It culd be anytin.

Police using a machete to kill someone?

Its okay if you people don believe me though!! I just told u the story of what I saw!!

You people like for detective only on nairaland.
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by Smuthx(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
No picture from the scene. No evidence. If it did happen. Stories would have gone round on what cause the incident. People there would be talking about poosible causes. like armed robber killed.

So for you NOT to inquire or have asked or heard what caused it and you are blaming MASSOB shows you need serious help.
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by cjrane: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
OMG!Almost the same thing happened to me!!!
I was in Ibadan on saturday to return on sunday.I boarded "Bob Izua motors" bus on my way to lagos.

Before the bus departed the park, a shoot-out broke out at the popular Iwo Road Total Motor Park in Ibadan!
A group of OPC members started shooting sporadically in broad day light and while everyone one ran for cover(including police men), our bus driver refused to move despite all pleas from the passengers because the bus wasnt full yet.

When the shoot-out subsided; i saw a young man(GUY A) carrying another guy(GUY B) in his arms (the guy he was carrying was obviously wounded).
Okay... watch... they were going to seek for medical attention... as soon as they crossed the road, some OPC members attacked them; the GUY A, ran away dropping the GUY B on the ground....

RIGHT IN BROAD DAY LIGHT, THESE OPC MEMBERS USED THEIR MACHETE TO CHOP THE GUY B'S LEG OFF... THEY KEPT ON CUTTING AND CUTTING AND CUTTING AND CUTTING HIM SOME MORE TILL THERE WAS BARELY NOTHING LEFT..... it was really gory. Then a thought crossed my mind; is this not the same OPC that claims they are fighting for "emancipation of the oduduwa republic">huh

After the experience i suffered on saturday, i don't think any part of Nigeria is ready for secession yet.
Im still shocked at what these guys can do now. CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THEY WOULD DO IF THEY CONTROLLED A COUNTRY (ODUDUWA).

Chei, in my own case, they even chopped of my left leg when i tried to stop them from molesting a 9 year old fulani girl cry

6 Likes

Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by Valto(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
i have searched the whole nigerian news agencies and am yet to see any news that links to your story, and this is a killing u claims it occurred on friday in the ever busy upper iweka rd, still it havnt been reported till now.... @OP.. must u tell a dumb story....imagine someone that grew upper in onitsha calling OPA-iweka... lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by phreakabit(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
[size=15pt]So barely 24hours after that oil soup eating ape called Petirin or whatever his name is made a war cry against the Igbos you decide to create a thread about a fictitious event that also happened in Igbo land right ? Mr Playah P this has to be the WORST propaganda strategy EVER . I bet the ape in the picture below would do a better job in damaging the name of the SOUTH EAST than you retards. [/size]

Pay the inbred "ape faun" no attention. . . He is clearly an ofenmanu troll.
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by AkpuNku2: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
playah P: I am not a tribalistic person!! And I don't tell pple ma tribe neither do o ask them for theirs but since you people push me, I'd tell you.

- their chant
- their halt signs

I know the victim did something but killing in public doesn't exactly gain public sympathy to ur cause

What village do u reside in Nise ?

Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by phreakabit(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2012

They guys is slow. . . . He still won't get it!
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by playahP(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
Valto: i have searched the whole nigerian news agencies and am yet to see any news that links to your story, and this is a killing u claims it occurred on friday in the ever busy upper iweka rd, still it havnt been reported till now.... @OP.. must u tell a dumb story....imagine someone that grew upper in onitsha calling OPA-iweka... lipsrsealed undecided

its on thursday! not friday.
and i didnt grow up in "onitsha"
awka and onitsha arent the same thing.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT BIAFRA IS NOT READY FOR SECESSION YET.
IF THESE MEN ARE UR FREEDOM FIGHTERS..............then wahala dey
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by Valto(m): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
playah P:

its on thursday! not friday.
and i didnt grow up in "onitsha"
awka and onitsha arent the same thing.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT BIAFRA IS NOT READY FOR SECESSION YET.
IF THESE MEN ARE UR FREEDOM FIGHTERS..............then wahala dey
and since then its yet to be reported by any news agency?..... guy stop lying!
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by eaglechild: 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2012
cjrane: OMG!Almost the same thing happened to me!!!
I was in Ibadan on saturday to return on sunday.I boarded "Bob Izua motors" bus on my way to lagos.

Before the bus departed the park, a shoot-out broke out at the popular Iwo Road Total Motor Park in Ibadan!
A group of OPC members started shooting sporadically in broad day light and while everyone one ran for cover(including police men), our bus driver refused to move despite all pleas from the passengers because the bus wasnt full yet.

Okay... watch... they were going to seek for medical attention... as soon as they crossed the road, some OPC members attacked them; the GUY A, ran away dropping the GUY B on the ground....

RIGHT IN BROAD DAY LIGHT, THESE OPC MEMBERS USED THEIR MACHETE TO CHOP THE GUY B'S LEG OFF... THEY KEPT ON CUTTING AND CUTTING AND CUTTING AND CUTTING HIM SOME MORE TILL THERE WAS BARELY NOTHING LEFT..... it was really gory. Then a thought crossed my mind; is this not the same OPC that claims they are fighting for "emancipation of the oduduwa republic">huh

After the experience i suffered on saturday, i don't think any part of Nigeria is ready for secession yet.
Im still shocked at what these guys can do now. CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THEY WOULD DO IF THEY CONTROLLED A COUNTRY (ODUDUWA).

Chei, in my own case, they even chopped of my left leg when i tried to stop them from molesting a 9 year old fulani girl cry

Bwuhahahahahaahaha!!
Chei! I've been laughing for the past 15 minutes.
U just made the OP look incredibly stewpid!
Re: I Saw Someone Get Killed............ Massob Why?????? by ektbear: 5:53am On Sep 24, 2012
very unfortunate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ministers Disgraced In Newyork / Mallam Idris Blasts Obasanjo / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Bad News President. The Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.