Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Prayer For Akwa Ibom @25 Silver Jubilee Celebration. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prayer For Akwa Ibom @25 Silver Jubilee Celebration. (1436 Views)

My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) / Diamond Jubilee Celebration!! Celebrating Papa Oyedepo @ 60 / For Akwa Ibomites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Akwa Ibom @25 Silver Jubilee Celebration. by popkid(f): 5:08am On Sep 23, 2012
O Lord God, I thank U for today. Thank U for how far U have brought us (The lovely people of Akwa Abasi Ibom State). Thank U for life, security, provisions, peace and progress. Thank U for d Leaders in the State. Thank U for everything. Today Lord we (The lovely people of Akwa Abasi Ibom State) have come with thanksgiving in our hearts to U, O God, receive our thanksgiving in Jesus Name. Amen.

My Father, my Father, we(The lovely people of Akwa Abasi Ibom State) ask for forgiveness of all our wrong doing, show us ur mercy and clean us(The lovely people of Akwa Abasi Ibom State) from all our sins, write our names in the book of life that we(The lovely people of Akwa Abasi Ibom State) might be rapture able in Jesus Name. Amen.

Father, in dis heat of Celebration of the Silver Jubilee of our great State(Akwa Abasi Ibom State), Bless us(The lovely people of Akwa Abasi Ibom State) bless our land, make us fruitful, bless the labors of our hand, favor us. Bless our young men and women with good life and to our elderly ones, give them wisdom of good things. Make us a blessing to our neighborhood States. Bless d friends and lovers of our great State and do a new thing in our life. Thank U Father, Thank U Lord, Thank U for answered prayer, receive all praises from us(The lovely people of Akwa Abasi Ibom State) today and forever. Amen. (click like and say Amen if U like and believe in prayer)

Long live Akwa Abasi Ibom State.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Happy Birthday My Great State(Akwa Ibom)!
Re: Prayer For Akwa Ibom @25 Silver Jubilee Celebration. by pendusky(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2012
Am there LIVE to witness the celebration!!!

(1) (Reply)

Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP / Nigeria At 54th: Google.com Celebrating With Tribalistic & Hilarious Animation / What Has Nairaland Taught You Especially As It Approaches 10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.