Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day (12169 Views)

My Tecno T604 Java Enabled Phone Stopped Opening Facebook, But Open Other Sites / Blackberry Confirms The Rumor That It Is Working On An Android Phone. / Help My Phone Stopped Receiving Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2008
That engineer is yet to repair my phone I will check him this evening and I hope it will have been done.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by DualCore1: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2008
emmy this kind engineer sef, i don tire o. haba! come today, come tommorow! are u sure he's not using that phone to practice. man take tht phone to another techy or get another one. the guy fit don put u for job.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by dragnet: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2008
Emeka 7,my last word for you, retrieve your phone and put it in your "used phones" gallery. . .forget the phone!
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2008
When I went to check the technician yesterday He told me that He is not trough with it yet, that He is still working on it He even showed me another panel He said he collected another one to use for tracing; He said I can come and check this evening.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by dragnet: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2008
Emeka 7, . . . . . .which part of "forget it" dont you understand??. . . . .the 'forget' or the 'it'
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2008
No I'm just trying to wait and see if it can be done if it can't i'll go for another but what I don't like there is why the technician has to be delaying that much if He can't get it ,He should tell me He can't and let me take it to computer Village and computer Village as d final bus stop if they can't, I'll go for another.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2008
and I'm still yet to collect my phone back I did'nt see the technician yesterday at all.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by DualCore1: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2008
stop giving a daily report, cUz its beginning to piss me off.
when u get the phone, just tell u've gotten it, until then stop the daily report, because its a same-shit-different-day story.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2008
O.k I think that will do better but I just pray that this evening, it will be a positive story that I will hear.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2008
@Dual Core ;you don change your signature again but its like when browsin with WAP on my SAGEM then I don't see signatures I only see the names of posters and their msgs I can't even see address or no of posts made as is on P.C
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2008
when browsin with WAP on my SAGEM then I don't see signatures I only see the names of poters and their msgs I can't even see address or no of posts made as is on P.C and I want to know if it will be possible for me to enjoy all those features on my phone maybe via opera-mini brcause I've never downloaded Opera-mini to my phone because I was not fully aware of its importance even when I was browsing free through Celtel
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by DualCore1: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2008
u can use opera mini, its just tooo sweet, the only bitter thing about it is that that application is too righteous, u can't use any mtn trick on it angry

yea, i changed the signature grin
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2008
But can I use it to browse free with celtel and how can I download it free of charge
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2008
and yesterdat again; when I went to see the technician, He said I should check him finally tommorow evening (i.e today this evening ) for the final report I know and hope that it is positive so I can have my phone back and repaired.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by MrInfo1(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2008
@ Emeka

Mr Tragedy where you at socket world (Yabatech) today?
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by naijafan(m): 3:59am On Feb 03, 2008
oga mexy, hw far wit the phone
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by MrInfo1(m): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2008
naijafan:

oga mexy, hw far wit the phone

mind YOUR business tongue
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2008
The technician is still yet to repair my phone yesterday, a hefty soldier from Myoung barracks followed me to go and see the technician so He said I should still be patient that He can get it done that the only problem is tracing and the cause of the delay is because there is no Light
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by dragnet: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2008
Emeka 7, infact which area is the technician??
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2008
The technician is at Shomolu.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by dragnet: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2008
Emeka 7, which street?
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Dumebi91(f): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2008
Emeka ; why Tragedy no go strike you when you buy One phone use am for too long instead make you go change am or to go sell am buy another one|
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by DualCore1: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2008
Dumebi 9:

Emeka ; why Tragedy no go strike you when you buy One phone use am for too long instead make you go change am or to go sell am buy another one|

NoIsE
Buy new one give am.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by sect(m): 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2008
You even carry soldier go see technician and you didnt get ur phone.Emeka i think that soldier isnt hefty enough or maybe u should draft the whole barracks b4 u can get ur phone.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by MrInfo1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2008
sect:

You even carry soldier go see technician and you didnt get your phone.Emeka i think that soldier isnt hefty enough or maybe u should draft the whole barracks before u can get your phone.

grin

@ emeka

YOU BROWSE AT SOCKET WORKS? (YABATECH)
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by DualCore1: 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2008
infobaba:

grin

@ emeka

YOU BROWSE AT SOCKET WORKS? (YABATECH)
Emeka, whatever u do and whereever u browse, try not to meet INFO in real life.
and, shay i told u to stop giving daily reports, lol. what is the technician even tracing? is he the only technician u can give that phone for? but wait, how old is that phone? angry
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by MrInfo1(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2008
eish
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by dragnet: 5:53am On Feb 07, 2008
there's really no 'tracing' on that board that should take him so long ! If he culdnt detect the fault @ the area of the battery terminal, there's virtually nothing else. 'cos sagem chips are sealed! .except it responds to software repair. .forget it!
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2008
Hello Dragnet, the technician is at the junction of Araromi street near one Methodist church near AA Plaza where TREM church has it's branch. near Market street may be I will find out the number and street
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2008
The tecnician claims that He can do it that the only problem is tracing and the cause of the delay is that there is no light that He has Generator but He can not burn fuel on tracing because its not yet sure but when its discovered it wont take more than 30 minutes to do the finishing that whether light or no light, He will be able to do the finishing with Generator. He said I should be patient and give him time till weekend.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2008
there's really no 'tracing' on that board that should take him so long ! If he culdnt detect the fault @ the area of the battery terminal, there's virtually nothing else. 'because sagem chips are sealed! .except it responds to software repair. .forget it!
        But according to the technician, when Hetold the soldier that the readings are okay that it shows it can be repaired that He will do it that it is his work that the only problem is light that sometimes He goes to elsewhere there is Ligth
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2008
but wait, how old is that phone?

@ Dual Core I bought that phone in March 2006 during census period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business / Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself / The Phone Section Archive/Threads Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.