Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day (12165 Views)

My Tecno T604 Java Enabled Phone Stopped Opening Facebook, But Open Other Sites / Blackberry Confirms The Rumor That It Is Working On An Android Phone. / Help My Phone Stopped Receiving Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2008
when this week ends, He said hope fully by the grace of God (though he has being saying that since) but He is still on tracing for now. that the readings are okay and prooves that it will work
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by dragnet: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2008
Emeka 7, around Okesuna b/stop abi?? . . Ok o! You're so positive. . .I wish you luck o!
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2008
Yes you're just more than right at that very Okesuna bus-stop after the mosque is the technicians shop but do you feel that technician is Very good because He is well rated because I feel He can do it but I don't Know why the delay
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2008
He claims the delay is because no light.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by dragnet: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2008
Emeka 7, I'm not challenging his competency, all I'm saying is if he's not a newbie, he should know the chance is veeeeery slim
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2008
Ok o! You're so positive. . .I wish you luck o!
yes thanks for wishing me luck;
LUCK simply means Labouring Under correct Knowledge
Learning Under Correct Knowledge.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2008
i'm still yet to get my phone as I have not even seen the technician for sometimes now.ill try and do that today.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2008
I went to see the technician yesterday, and He was telling me that there is no light since that last week tuesday when I came with the soldier after promising me that by the special grace of God he I should check back by weekend and I didn't even check him at all till yesterday and He is still giving excuses.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Dumebi91(f): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2008
@Emeka, where is your phone, have you done it?
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2008
Dumebi, only the technician I gave it to is the delay and the problem of not letting me have my phone.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by dragnet: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2008
*sighs*. .
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2008
and as at yesterday, when I went to check him, he told me he was still on it when I the soldier went with me last week the tecchnician told us that the problem has to do with tracing and that if he did flashing the panel it could have been working long ago. and that because I had downloaded a lot of items on it like I said and don't want to loose them that is thereason why He can't flash the phone that it doesn't actually need flashing that its tracing it with another to get the fault
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by MrInfo1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ Emeka 7.

Get a diary please undecided
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2008
@info, why
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2008
celebrating this valentine without a handset
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by DualCore1: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2008
Emeka 7.:

celebrating this valentine without a handset
your choice

infobaba:

@ Emeka 7.

Get a diary please undecided
more like a blog

Emeka 7.:

@info, why
for your daily status quo angry
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by wisso: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2008
sad I thing=k since it was on the boxing day that the phone stop working it was boxing you all you
have to do was just box it in return' ( 2) or throw it against the wall, pick it up and do it again and again.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by DualCore1: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2008
that won't even pass for a casual joke. angry
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2008
I am even getting sickly tired of that issue
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by webmaster3: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2008
I have followed your daily diary on your phone and all i can conclude is that ure technician is not competent. Take ure phone from him and give it to another person. If you had taken it to computer village in less than 30 mins your phone would have been diagnosed and you would have been told if its good or bad. For all what you know it might not be recoverable anymore and you had waited for this long. No grow old for there oh.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by dragnet: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2008
A journey of no return. . . . . . . . .
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2008
@web master I have even thought of that sometime but what I am considering is after waiting that long. the technician even told me that if he cant get it that maybe he would flash it because it has been quite long.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by tobs(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2008
@emeka. . . .u and dis ur fone. . . .go get another one jo. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2008
I think so
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2008
and the heat goes on.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by igbsam(m): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2008
@Emeka 7.
Must u wait 4 someone to tell u 2 get a new phone ? U get patience oo!
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2008
it's like you're right
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2008
what happened was that yesterday, as I was going home,I saw the soldier he asked me whether I had seen the technician and I later went to see the technician as I left when I saw d technician, He told me that He saw the soldier and He assured me that latest by this friday,(which is tommorow; I will get my phone).
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by DualCore1: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2008
ok i'll have to put this thread on ignore till further notice, dis tin is getting unbearable and emeka doesn't seem to be taking ma advice to stop posting daily reports on a phone tht has been in a repairer's hand since forever.

come today
come this evening
come tomorrow
come today
come this evening
come tomorrow
come today
come this evening
come tomorrow
come today
come this evening
come tomorrow
come today
come this evening
come tomorrow
come today
come this evening
come tomorrow
come today
come this evening
come tomorrow
come today
come this evening
come tomorrow
come today
come this evening
come tomorrow

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2008
at least I should just be positive and hoping such a disaster would come to an end by this week-end.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by igbsam(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2008
Emeka 7.:

at least I should just be positive and hoping such a disaster would come to an end by this week-end.
why dnt u get a blog site 4 all this daily update instead of filling seun's quota with ur daily activities.
Re: Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day by Emeka72(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2008
and the technician has not even repaired it I even gave him some time by not bothering to go at all in d evening I went on saturday evening and He was telling me that He is still working on my panel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business / The Phone Section Archive/Threads Library / How Much Is Recharge Card Sold In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.