Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Gastric Byepass Surgery Gone Wrong: The True Cause Of Our First Lady's Illness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gastric Byepass Surgery Gone Wrong: The True Cause Of Our First Lady's Illness (1629 Views)

The True Cause Of Reported Jos Crisis / Group Wants Ambode Disqualified Over Alleged History Of Mental Illness / Monopoly Gone Wrong - The Ibru Group! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gastric Byepass Surgery Gone Wrong: The True Cause Of Our First Lady's Illness by nic121: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
According to a consultant assigned to the Madame Patience Jonathan, She said that the
patient had undergone some intestinanal
operations to keep her tummy firm- a process
she said led to poisioning and complications.
“The operations that were performed on Mrs
Jonathan led to a ruptured stomach and I think
that was the reason she was fainting and as well
having abdominal pains before she was brought here for treatment” The source said.
this just looks like a gastric
bypass surgery gone wrong. Wishing her speedy
recovery.

[url]wetindey2day.com/gastric-bypass-surgery-gone-wrongthe-true-cause-of-mrs-jonathans-ailment/[/url]
Re: Gastric Byepass Surgery Gone Wrong: The True Cause Of Our First Lady's Illness by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
Y u come put her picture here say na obituary?
Na for Naija dem dd dat first operation?
Re: Gastric Byepass Surgery Gone Wrong: The True Cause Of Our First Lady's Illness by Caseless: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
Wetin our so called first ladies de wan do surgery for b4 e de lead 2 all dis complications? Last it was stela in d name of cosmetic surgery and dis one, na intestinal operation. Wetin do d intestine? are we complainin? Anyway, i wish her speedy recovery!
Re: Gastric Byepass Surgery Gone Wrong: The True Cause Of Our First Lady's Illness by Caseless: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
cogitoErgo: Y u come put her picture here say na obituary?
Hmmm..it seems if u go into asorock as 'couple', u will come out as 'single' eitha way, one de go.. Dis pic look like obi as u talk.
Re: Gastric Byepass Surgery Gone Wrong: The True Cause Of Our First Lady's Illness by Ivynwa(f): 1:23am On Sep 24, 2012
caseless: Hmmm..it seems if u go into asorock as 'couple', u will come out as 'single' eitha way, one de go.. Dis pic look like obi as u talk.

caseless: Wetin our so called first ladies de wan do surgery for b4 e de lead 2 all dis complications? Last it was stela in d name of cosmetic surgery and dis one, na intestinal operation. Wetin do d intestine? are we complainin? Anyway, i wish her speedy recovery!

cogitoErgo: Y u come put her picture here say na obituary?

Umuazi a ga egbu mmadu (una wan kill person wt una words). I dey laugh at your comments come remember say "Obi" for obituary no be better thing-o-o.

I hope she recovers fully very soon, what is all that ruptured stomach and faintings in that write-up? Delicate matter there.
Re: Gastric Byepass Surgery Gone Wrong: The True Cause Of Our First Lady's Illness by ayodeji1(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2012
Before I comment,make I ask one question.shey na 9ja dem do d 1st operatioon?
Re: Gastric Byepass Surgery Gone Wrong: The True Cause Of Our First Lady's Illness by nic121: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
no na dubai she come back thus d fainting before they flew her to germany

(1) (Reply)

Chief Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah, Governor, Anambra 2014. / Governor Suntai's Arrival @ Jalingo Airport (photospeak / Archbishop Okogie To Jonathan - "Do Not Run For Presidency In 2015"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.