Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

New Scam Are You Familiar With This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Scam Are You Familiar With This? (11087 Views)

NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm / Be very careful...Brand New Scam Email Format By Scammers..beware!! / New Scam Alert; Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
CHUANLI YUSHENG
BANK OF EAST ASIA (CHINA)
66 Huayuanshiqiao Road, Pudong, 
Shanghai, China
Dear Friend,
I am  Mr Chuanli Yusheng , the Vice President and Branch Manager of The Bank of East Asia (China), Huayuanshiqiao,Shanghai Branch. I know you may be wondering why I am contacting you for this despite all the friends and relations that I have but I decided to do this with an unknown person to avoid any form of blackmail in the future.Mr.Alvin Peter Kappelmann Jr was an account holder with my bank branch. I have been his account officer for 11 years before his death. He died during the World Trade Center bombing in September 11 2001. 
Since his death, the management of my bank has made series of efforts to locate his family but all efforts were proved abortive. I also carried out series of research to find his family but it was confirmed that the mother who was the only surviving member of the family died at the hearing of the son’s death. He was already divorced before his death and due to this fact; no one was able to claim the fund he deposited in my bank legally because there was no will to it. He had a secret dollar account with my bank worth the sum of $9,300,000.00 (Nine Million, Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).
My purpose of contacting you now is this: My bank during the last executive board meeting resolved that if by the end of this year and there is no beneficiary to the said account, the account will be confiscated and the fund sent to the bank treasury and this is where I am interested in and wants you to come in:
 I want you to come in as the Next of Kin/Beneficiary to this account. I have all the titled documents to back your claim and as the Vice President and Manager of this branch, it is in my power to carry out any form of verification on the beneficiary of the said fund and process the fund wire without any problem. I want you to know that this is legal, 100% risk free as all the titled documents would be changed to your name as the new beneficiary of the said funds, and the fund wired to any bank account you wish to have it wired to.
Please note we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you. When the fund finally gets to your nominated bank account.
Thank you so much for your prompt reply to my mail. First let me state once again that I have been prompted to trust you and will depend on you to show me maximum trust, confidentiality and above all follow my instruction strictly. As you will understand the transaction is 100% success assured in as much as you follow my instructions, within a period of 5 banking days we will finish all the documentary aspect of this transaction and money transferred.
 I will demand that you give me the privilege to handle the whole issue with my professional experience and position. I have to at this point ask for your sincere confidentiality, please assure me this and keep to it that the next person to you do not know about this transaction as we have to keep it highly confidential. You should know that I am working with the bank and a manager in that matter hence my position and job will be at risk should anybody know from your end.
The basic requirement here is that as you will know I do not want to let my bank know I am behind the transfer so all our communications will be restricted to email. I want to make something clear to you, the fact that I am the Vice President and the Manager of this branch does not guarantee the security of this transaction, whatever we are doing must be done under a very high level of confidentiality. We must pretend we do not know each other, you must never mention my name to any staff of my bank during and after this transaction. This is for our security and safety of this transaction.
The issue of documentation is no problem; I will handle that as soon as we commence the transfer process. I reside in the banking quarters here in Huayuanshiqiao,Shanghai (China),and would want us to meet but our meeting will be under a very high surveillance to avoid being seen together until this is over. My bank has some secret security officers that monitor my movement as senior bank executive and I must play safe to avoid being interrogated. I am an American by birth and was transfer here in China from our head branch in Hong Kong. I am ready for this deal to be accomplished and I wish so from you. My bank will have this approved since everything about this deposit is with me and the fund in my branch.
On no account must you discuss this with anyone; whatever you want to ask me please do that by email and I will answer you immediately. The fund would be transferred through a more secured telegraphic wire transfer means with evidence proving the genuine source of the fund and you as the legitimate beneficiary of the fund and no government agency can stand against it. With my experience as a banker in financial matters, I will handle this.
Please get back to me today with the above stated information so that I will be able to extract the deposit agreement and then make official application of the claim in your name and submit it to the board that meets once every week. As soon as I receive your assurance along with the information above, I will advice you on what next to do. For any question you may want to ask please send it to me by email, I am very ready to answer them. I am guaranteed that they will give the approval instantly as the money is in my branch.
I do not want to write so much on the procedure so that you will not be confused but I inform you that it is simple and fast. I will be waiting to hear from you today, respond to me today if you can so we can proceed.
I sent you this mail not without a measure of uncertainty as to what the consequence entails.
If you are interested, please send me your: Full names ,Age and address. Telephone and fax numbers. Where I can always reach you and also if the bank wants to reach you on phone)Finally, I shall furnish you with more information’s about this operation.
Your Prompt response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Chuanli Yusheng
Subject: Re: RE
To:
chuanl10@embarqmail.comFrom:
theeflairlady@gmail.comDate: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 20:03:23 +0000
U are?
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodacom
chuanl10@embarqmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:00:40 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE
I've a biz for you
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by abiL(f): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
It's the same old bullsh[i]t.
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
abiL: It's the same old bullsh[i]t.
thot I was a millionaire grin
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by abiL(f): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: thot I was a millionaire grin

For real?

(Answer carefully, because whatever you say may and will be used against you)
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
abiL:

For real?

(Answer carefully, because whatever you say may and will be used against you)
OH Boy!I didn't know wat to do wen I received an email from china of all places.So I posted it ova here so u could have a look @ it
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by abiL(f): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: OH Boy!I didn't know wat to do wen I received an email from china of all places.So I posted it ova here so u could have a look @ it

Were you born yesterday? Ain't you familiar with the words 419, scam, or even yahoo-yahoo boy? In this day and age if you get scammed, you'll be the world's biggest f[o]ol
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
Lol! You are priceless babe!
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
abiL:

Were you born yesterday? Ain't you familiar with the words 419, scam, or even yahoo-yahoo boy? In this day and age if you get scammed, you'll be the world's biggest f[o]ol
The wat? Oh I neva knew of such
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by abiL(f): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: The wat? Oh I neva knew of such

Lool you're excused
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
abiL:

Fact#
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
Silkmoth33: Lol! You are priceless babe!
grin grin grin that's ur babe
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
I received a mail similar to this but it is something about Gold in Equatorial Guinea.

The address is different though. You dont need to be a prodigy to know that this is a scam.
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
virtuoso01: I received a mail similar to this but it is something about Gold in Equatorial Guinea.

The address is different though. You dont need to be a prodigy to know that this is a scam.
that's y I called it a scam,I was playing dummy with da ada person
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by cbiordi: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
Hey, I got the same email also. It started off the same too. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND how people can actually fall for this kind of stuff. Sad part is, it's probably a very sucessfull scam. 9 out of 10 of us will see this, and see red flags 2 sentences in, but there is that 1 person that will be like hey this is amazing I can be a quick millionare for no effort! Please take note that when I asked him to explain in detail his scam he replied as if I was ready to give him my info. shocked[color=#770077][/color]

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Chuanli yusheng <chuanliyusheng_903@msn.com> wrote:
If you are interested, please send me your: Full names ,Age and address. Telephone and fax numbers. Where I can always reach you and also if the bank wants to reach you on phone)Finally, I shall furnish you with more information’s about this operation.

Kind Regards
Chuanli Yusheng

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:22:46 -0400
Subject: Re: :
To: chuanliyusheng_903@msn.com

Oh yeah? This sounds pretty shady, but I am curious, how would you convince me to send you my hard earned money before you gave me half of 9 million. Please tell me more about your scam.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 7:16 AM, Chuanli yusheng <chuanliyusheng_903@msn.com> wrote:

CHUANLI YUSHENG
Shanghai, China

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Chuanli Yusheng , the Vice President and Branch Manager of The Bank of East Asia (China), Huayuanshiqiao,Shanghai Branch. I know you may be wondering why I am contacting you for this despite all the friends and relations that I have but I decided to do this with an unknown person to avoid any form of blackmail in the future.Mr.Alvin Peter Kappelmann Jr was an account holder with my bank branch. I have been his account officer for 11 years before his death. He died during the World Trade Center bombing in September 11 2001.

Since his death, the management of my bank has made series of efforts to locate his family but all efforts were proved abortive. I also carried out series of research to find his family but it was confirmed that the mother who was the only surviving member of the family died at the hearing of the son’s death. He was already divorced before his death and due to this fact; no one was able to claim the fund he deposited in my bank legally because there was no will to it. He had a secret dollar account with my bank worth the sum of $9,300,000.00 (Nine Million, Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

My purpose of contacting you now is this: My bank during the last executive board meeting resolved that if by the end of this year and there is no beneficiary to the said account, the account will be confiscated and the fund sent to the bank treasury and this is where I am interested in and wants you to come in:

I want you to come in as the Next of Kin/Beneficiary to this account. I have all the titled documents to back your claim and as the Vice President and Manager of this branch, it is in my power to carry out any form of verification on the beneficiary of the said fund and process the fund wire without any problem. I want you to know that this is legal, 100% risk free as all the titled documents would be changed to your name as the new beneficiary of the said funds, and the fund wired to any bank account you wish to have it wired to.
Please note we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you. When the fund finally gets to your nominated bank account.

Thank you so much for your prompt reply to my mail. First let me state once again that I have been prompted to trust you and will depend on you to show me maximum trust, confidentiality and above all follow my instruction strictly. As you will understand the transaction is 100% success assured in as much as you follow my instructions, within a period of 5 banking days we will finish all the documentary aspect of this transaction and money transferred.

I will demand that you give me the privilege to handle the whole issue with my professional experience and position. I have to at this point ask for your sincere confidentiality, please assure me this and keep to it that the next person to you do not know about this transaction as we have to keep it highly confidential. You should know that I am working with the bank and a manager in that matter hence my position and job will be at risk should anybody know from your end.

The basic requirement here is that as you will know I do not want to let my bank know I am behind the transfer so all our communications will be restricted to email. I want to make something clear to you, the fact that I am the Vice President and the Manager of this branch does not guarantee the security of this transaction, whatever we are doing must be done under a very high level of confidentiality. We must pretend we do not know each other, you must never mention my name to any staff of my bank during and after this transaction. This is for our security and safety of this transaction.

The issue of documentation is no problem; I will handle that as soon as we commence the transfer process. I reside in the banking quarters here in Huayuanshiqiao,Shanghai (China),and would want us to meet but our meeting will be under a very high surveillance to avoid being seen together until this is over. My bank has some secret security officers that monitor my movement as senior bank executive and I must play safe to avoid being interrogated. I am an American by birth and was transfer here in China from our head branch in Hong Kong. I am ready for this deal to be accomplished and I wish so from you. My bank will have this approved since everything about this deposit is with me and the fund in my branch.

On no account must you discuss this with anyone; whatever you want to ask me please do that by email and I will answer you immediately. The fund would be transferred through a more secured telegraphic wire transfer means with evidence proving the genuine source of the fund and you as the legitimate beneficiary of the fund and no government agency can stand against it. With my experience as a banker in financial matters, I will handle this.

Please get back to me today with the above stated information so that I will be able to extract the deposit agreement and then make official application of the claim in your name and submit it to the board that meets once every week. As soon as I receive your assurance along with the information above, I will advice you on what next to do. For any question you may want to ask please send it to me by email, I am very ready to answer them. I am guaranteed that they will give the approval instantly as the money is in my branch.
I do not want to write so much on the procedure so that you will not be confused but I inform you that it is simple and fast. I will be waiting to hear from you today, respond to me today if you can so we can proceed.

I sent you this mail not without a measure of uncertainty as to what the consequence entails.

Kind Regards
Chuanli Yusheng
To: chuanl015@embarqmail.com
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 22:15:27 +0000

Excuse me?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 18:14:34 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re::

I've a biz for you
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
cbiordi: Hey, I got the same email also. It started off the same too. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND how people can actually fall for this kind of stuff. Sad part is, it's probably a very sucessfull scam. 9 out of 10 of us will see this, and see red flags 2 sentences in, but there is that 1 person that will be like hey this is amazing I can be a quick millionare for no effort! Please take note that when I asked him to explain in detail his scam he replied as if I was ready to give him my info. shocked[color=#770077][/color]

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Chuanli yusheng <chuanliyusheng_903@msn.com> wrote:

Kind Regards
Chuanli Yusheng

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:22:46 -0400
To: chuanliyusheng_903@msn.com

Oh yeah? This sounds pretty shady, but I am curious, how would you convince me to send you my hard earned money before you gave me half of 9 million. Please tell me more about your scam.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 7:16 AM, Chuanli yusheng <chuanliyusheng_903@msn.com> wrote:

CHUANLI YUSHENG
Shanghai, China

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Chuanli Yusheng , the Vice President and Branch Manager of The Bank of East Asia (China), Huayuanshiqiao,Shanghai Branch. I know you may be wondering why I am contacting you for this despite all the friends and relations that I have but I decided to do this with an unknown person to avoid any form of blackmail in the future.Mr.Alvin Peter Kappelmann Jr was an account holder with my bank branch. I have been his account officer for 11 years before his death. He died during the World Trade Center bombing in September 11 2001.

Kind Regards
Chuanli Yusheng
To: chuanl015@embarqmail.com
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 22:15:27 +0000

Excuse me?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 18:14:34 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re::

I've a biz for you
but do they really think since we are africans we are so hungry that we will fall for all their scheeming?
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by moshe123: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
hey i got the same email also. i had already the same kind of email from another scam'er and by the end he told me to send only the minimum funds for the shipping and insurance, and i have to send it via money gram.
i answer him that if it's real he could take down the insurance and shipping from the money that he want to send me!!!!
you know what the answer was??

i'm still waiting for the answer. it's already a few months.
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
moshe123: hey i got the same email also. i had already the same kind of email from another scam'er and by the end he told me to send only the minimum funds for the shipping and insurance, and i have to send it via money gram.
i answer him that if it's real he could take down the insurance and shipping from the money that he want to send me!!!!
you know what the answer was??

i'm still waiting for the answer. it's already a few months.
please let us know when he replies

Its been awhile since I got them messages, need to check ma spam m bored
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by dubaglas23: 1:03am On Jan 28, 2013
Ok so I did a check on the real ip adress that came in the header of the email and once i got that I did a isp/ping search and saw that if he is not using a proxy and the information is correct he is located at a location that is a little [/b] North of power line trail and east of 179 ct ne[b] in Redmond, Washingto, United States. I have contaced the ISP provider and I have also contacted the facebook page of the local New team and posted the same info.

Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by dbcundiff: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
I recently recieved the same email, but the first email was only a simple message saying that "I have business with you." When I got the reply, I came here and saw what it was. I'm glad that there are plenty of people out there I can confirm a suspicion with. Thank you all, guys! grin
Re: New Scam Are You Familiar With This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
dbcundiff: I recently recieved the same email, but the first email was only a simple message saying that "I have business with you." When I got the reply, I came here and saw what it was. I'm glad that there are plenty of people out there I can confirm a suspicion with. Thank you all, guys! grin
ur welcome...stay out of trouble

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? / How Did You Get Your Nickname??? / How Real Is This Interview Invitation Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.