Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,369 members, 7,839,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

World's Smallest Girl Starts School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World's Smallest Girl Starts School (24820 Views)

17 Of The World's Smallest Countries / 14years Orphaned Girl Starts University In Zimbabwe. / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana 2012/2013 Post UTME Registration Starts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by Temismith(f): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
This kind God oo, i never see ur type oo.. Waow! God is full of wonders!!!
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by floridam(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
Wish her the best on life.
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
Wow! She's so unique
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by Roon9(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
floridam: Wish her the best on life.
Best on life[b]
Best on life[/b]
Best on life?? Na wa
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by timbros(m): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
wow!

But make her kid sister no throw am up play play thinkin she is a doll... cheesy cheesy
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by 360command: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
she looks like a chihuahua (may the lord forgive me)

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by ajf(m): 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
This is ridiculous, so funny...
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kslib:
Why do people like you always say rubbish about Nigeria at any given chance. Do you know how many Nigerian parents have children who have worst physical conditions than the girl in question? But their parents still love them and cater for them despite how bad the economy is. I grew up in the north.i have seen different kind of kids with worst physical conditions.Trust me this girl should thank God for her life..
The woman who was caught on video the other day strangling her kid..was she Nigerian? A girl was born in sokoto without legs and hands.. She is now schooling.. I guess stuffs like that don't catch your interest except the reverse...
I am sure if you walk around Nigeria and do your research(not on the internet),you will eat back your words.. I am not saying Nigerians are saints,but people like you should stop trying to make us look like the number 1 "most wicked people on planet earth".. The fact that the country is going tru hard times doesn't mean the citizens are monsters while the rest of the world are saints...
GBAM
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by Okijajuju1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
WHY!!Why didnt they home school her.. Sweet and easy target for bullies..
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by elari(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
what can i say? Pot purri
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by killuminati(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
Can somebody pls tell me dis aint real shocked
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by killuminati(m): 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
Roon9: [/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Best on life[b]
Best on life[/b]
Best on life?? Na wa
lolz
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by kolaoloye(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
Temismith: This kind God oo, i never see ur type oo.. Waow! God is full of wonders!!!
You've said it all.There is no one like our God.
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by mellB(f): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
Wonders shall never end shocked
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by stepo707: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
Waoh! cheesy cheesy
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by ladys1(f): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
[/b]chucky234: 7th wonders of the world,cute little thing.
But where all these oyinbo dem dey go see all these their plenty health problems,last week na world's ugliest girl today na world's smallest girl.
Na still oyinbo dem born twins wey get two heads with one body come dey call am cojoined twins,haba this thing don too much na.

YOU JUST TOOK THE WORD OUT OF MY MOUTH. THEY NEED TO BE MORE GODFEARING THAN JUS SCEINCE AND RESEARCH. maybe the father is a zoology always in the zoo and they mate in the forest in the present of a mouse. God forgive me.
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by unekwubaby: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
she is tall before she get to the age of nigeria actor OK-POP she will be taller than them.
but ehm i have even saw somebody shorter than her in igbo land. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by mamagee3(f): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
Good for her!!!

I hope she achieves what she's always hoped for.
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by Johnny(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
ndigbo: what a cute girl.

What‘s the meaning of “cute“ again??
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
God is great..must be on earth to teach us something,so beautiful
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by Azumy(f): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
mukina2: The world's smallest girl Charlotte Garside took a massive step this month after starting her first day at primary school.

The five-year-old, who is just 68cm tall and weighs less than 9lbs, is no bigger than a newborn and smaller than her favourite teddy.

Last week, she joined kids her own age in the classroom for the first time.

The day marked a milestone for proud parents Scott Garside and Emma Newman who have battled to give their daughter as normal a life as possible.

Charlotte was born with a form of Primordial Dwarfism so rare doctors don't even have a name for it.

But despite being warned she could die before the age of one, Charlotte has developed into a boisterous and inquisitive girl

Emma, 30, of Withernsea, East Yorks, said: 'Although Charlotte is a one-in-a-million baby with some health problems, she is not the sort of person who will fade into the background.
Unique: Charlotte was born with a form of Primordial Dwarfism so rare doctors don't even have a name for it

Defying the doctors: Despite being warned she could die before the age of one, Charlotte has developed into a boisterous and inquisitive girl

'She may be small but she has a massive personality and wants to do everything a normal five-year-old does.

'She is very inquisitive and the school have already told us she has a learning age of a three-year-old, which is higher than we thought.

'Of course, I was worried she could get hurt by the other children, but she has her own tutor look after her and she's not as fragile as you'd think.'

When she was born, Charlotte weighed less than 2lbs, measured 25cm and had to be dressed in dolls' clothes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2207668/Worlds-smallest-girl-Charlotte-Garside-starts-day-primary-school.html
can't just control ma lafta seein dis last pics but lyk seriously God has a purpose 4 makin her lyk dis am hapi her parentz are proud of her.kudos 2 dem! Imaginin hw a blackman wld av handled her case.
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by Onyenna(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
Wooooow!!!!!! I can't shout!! I wish her all the best in life....
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by jolamos01(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
Javanian: See how she is loved by her parents despite her deficiency. She is lucky she is not a Nigerian, they would have killed her after birth and say it is the work of witches and wizards or she is an ogbanje (evil child)
ah........when will you guyz stop painting this country with different bad names.what about this http://nigeriafilms.com/news/14402/9/shocking-revelations-about-nollywood-identical-twi.html
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by bluejeff(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kslib:
Why do people like you always say rubbish about Nigeria at any given chance. Do you know how many Nigerian parents have children who have worst physical conditions than the girl in question? But their parents still love them and cater for them despite how bad the economy is. I grew up in the north.i have seen different kind of kids with worst physical conditions.Trust me this girl should thank God for her life..
The woman who was caught on video the other day strangling her kid..was she Nigerian? A girl was born in sokoto without legs and hands.. She is now schooling.. I guess stuffs like that don't catch your interest except the reverse...
I am sure if you walk around Nigeria and do your research(not on the internet),you will eat back your words.. I am not saying Nigerians are saints,but people like you should stop trying to make us look like the number 1 "most wicked people on planet earth".. The fact that the country is going tru hard times doesn't mean the citizens are monsters while the rest of the world are saints...
Dude is only stating the obvious. That is the mentality of the average nigerian, always bringing a spiritual angle to everything. I have seen screaming headlines like 'woman gives birth to a frog' when actually it was a deficiency. If this had happened in nigeria dem for say na grandmama do am from village. problem isn't much of economy, but more of beliefs,illiteracy, and lack of enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by shadrach77: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
everything happens for a reason. She seems to have a very positive mindset which is good. She would go far in life smiley smiley smiley
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by gidjah(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
Javanian: See how she is loved by her parents despite her deficiency. She is lucky she is not a Nigerian, they would have killed her after birth and say it is the work of witches and wizards or she is an ogbanje (evil child)
u shld jst shut up and b God fearing, its pple like u dt throw babies away duringpregnancy or at birth, go to d north and c pple cherish deaf n dumb, guess u r nt exposed enough dt is y u utter flaws.Nig may nt b gd in totality bt we hve God fearin n caring ones too, hu wl go any lenght to care for worst fors like ds.I am spaeking frm xperience, growin frm d North
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by EazyJ(f): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
'Had to be dressed in dolls clothes.'Dats amazing.
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by eghost247(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
Good Luck to you Charlotte
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by usdane: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
Allahu Akbar...God does amazing things. Thank you Allah that i was born a normal person despite the fact im not the most handsome of guys.
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by Ranoscky(m): 4:09am On Sep 25, 2012
Now, this is the kind of thread that we need in the front page and NOT the usual "Chris Brown Tattoos Rihanna's face" ish. How does that reduce the price of gharrie, seriously...? Nonsense!

Back to topic.

Whoa sai !!
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by kandiikane(m): 4:32am On Sep 25, 2012
usdane: Allahu Akbar...God does amazing things. Thank you Allah that i was born a normal person despite the fact im not the most handsome of guys.
Even though you thank God, you are still unhappy he didn't make you the most handsome of guys.
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by kandiikane(m): 4:36am On Sep 25, 2012
lady s.:

[/b]chucky234: 7th wonders of the world,cute little thing.
But where all these oyinbo dem dey go see all these their plenty health problems,last week na world's ugliest girl today na world's smallest girl.
Na still oyinbo dem born twins wey get two heads with one body come dey call am cojoined twins,haba this thing don too much na.

YOU JUST TOOK THE WORD OUT OF MY MOUTH. THEY NEED TO BE MORE GODFEARING THAN JUS SCEINCE AND RESEARCH. maybe the father is a zoology always in the zoo and they mate in the forest in the present of a mouse. God forgive me.

Lmaooo? What dafuq?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IELTS,GRE Or TOEFL, Which Is Better? / Photo Of A Secondary School Classroom In Nigeria. / ABU Zaria To Resume On 25 January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.