Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

World's Smallest Girl Starts School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World's Smallest Girl Starts School (24830 Views)

17 Of The World's Smallest Countries / 14years Orphaned Girl Starts University In Zimbabwe. / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana 2012/2013 Post UTME Registration Starts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by emeka762001(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2012
thank God she is nt a nigerian o. the pastors or the prophets for don claim say she be witch or ogbanje.
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by bizlinks(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2012
I DOUBT IF SHE IS REAL,I MEAN LIVING. THIS IS A DOLL
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by Azumy(f): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2012
usdane: Allahu Akbar...God does amazing things. Thank you Allah that i was born a normal person despite the fact im not the most handsome of guys.
same here tooo despite am not d most beautiful of galz but i tnk u Allah nd i appreciate Your kindness towards me! Accpt dis appreciation frm m nd also not condemin dos u created in a special way al is with a good purpose 4 You does evrytin with purpose. Glory b 2 ur MAJESTY THE SUPREME!
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by megxo(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2012
"wow" factor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shocked
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by naijathings(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2012
nyce03: She's so cute A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ lovely.
you go like born this kain size? eh? you say e cute come even add lovely on top.
wake up one morning to find yourself "cute and lovely" like this LMAO
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by naijathings(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2012
imagine the size of all her organs like kidney and lungs and brain. OMG.
she better not look for trouble in school oh. they better put a tag on her "fragile"
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by amosolaoluwa: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
i hope that child will later become something tangible in life.and she may later become the youngest person to become a professor
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by firestar(f): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
embarassed
[size=18pt]-Caution-
Handle her with care.[/size]

I can only imagine her clambering all over her family members in excitement ...
shocked embarassed
Now if that's not fear-inspiring.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by kenoid480: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
WonderS will never end
Re: World's Smallest Girl Starts School by chichichi1: 5:14am On Jul 10, 2013
She Is lovely and cute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years / Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X / School Of Nursing Examination Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.