Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts (8787 Views)

When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] / How Hygienic Is Roadside Roasted Plantain: Bolé / Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by Trickstartrixy: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
double08:

You be lizard ni?cos you act like a reptile angry
Agama lizard
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by stepo707: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
men with 50bucks and you are good to go
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by jobiz(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
To be realistic,this people are not helping themselves muchness of others, they are problem contributors
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by softtouch2(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
Sentiment aside, this our local herbs dey work BIG time, but it is not good to be addicted to them.
they are more better than ALL the energy drinks (Horse-Power, Red-bull etc), infact all these energy drink kills man "performance" on the short and long-run.

We got to appreciate our Local contents and try make them better.
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by segebase(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2012
fittty: I'm a posh guy so i don get high on such.... I'm good with my Ciroc, Nuvo, Ace of Spade, Dom Pérignon,..... wink

#NA WASH

1 Like

Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by segebase(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
mopol.1:
waooo.. guy this topic make sense ,took some last week men i nearly won kill my babe 7rounds grin
will do some 'opa eyin','jedi' this friday again .. grin

Easy said than done
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by coolsamie0(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2012
No mind all dis people wey dey form.. If oyinbo man package am for dem, dem go buy o. The sellers should try and package it well
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by Okontami: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
segebase:

Easy said than done
Guy no be lie o, While hustling, I get one paraga woman for Ikeja close to after embassy dry cleaners, if you drink the woman paraga, you can never shoot out (Ya all know what i mean), also another paraga woman for Iba town. Drink her paraga it will seize your ability to EJAKULATI grin . Am not lying, am talking from experience. John thomas go just stubborn ,strong like rock
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by Hemanwel(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
luvme2: POISON! POISON!! POISON!!! There r more refined and healthy drinks every where. Why would someone want 2 take poison? It beats me.
Wu b dis mumu?U sure say u dey straff?
Take corect jedi jedi n c wot hapens 2 ur joystick in d mornin.
As 4 me oh,no Jupiter can separate me 4rm my
Awopa,Dongoyaro,opa eyin,Monkey tail,etc.
If u r a chick here,n u want 2 b part of d adventure,tel mama Onome 2 mix Peppersoup n Washin & Setting 4 u...No time to say "no time".
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by jpphilips(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hemanwel: Wu b dis mumu?U sure say u dey straff?
Take corect jedi jedi n c wot hapens 2 ur joystick in d mornin.
As 4 me oh,no Jupiter can separate me 4rm my
Awopa,Dongoyaro,opa eyin,Monkey tail,etc.
If u r a chick here,n u want 2 b part of d adventure,tel mama Onome 2 mix Peppersoup n Washin & Setting 4 u...No time to say "no time".

leaders of tomorrow indeed!!
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by mkmyers45(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
Where is Buzugee,Ijawkid and Freedoooo [Paraga Masters]?
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by CzarChris(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
@okontami,
guy you just reminded of back in the day in school, B and H open shares on top my head back then grin . Engineering students are the same everywhere

@fitty, you got to start somewhere 1st you know, so i seriously doubt your claims here, how much does a bottle of Ace cost? :p
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by CzarChris(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
@okontami,
guy you just reminded of back in the day in school, B and H open shares on top my head back then grin . Engineering students are the same everywhere

@fitty, you got to start somewhere 1st you know, so i seriously doubt your claims here, how much does a bottle of Ace cost? tongue
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by armadeo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
While in school on two seperate occasions I indulged in local gin in B side then twas called tesh/ akpe. Another one was Goskolo. Men goskolo can start a vehicle but tesh was kinda ok my introducers added lime to it.
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by Ayorh4you(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
Opa eyin, jedi, sapele water, afato, opelebe, dagrin, kainkain, karaole, etc etc.....all preferable to beer. Dey help mk my day wtout spendin much. Me luv it so much. In conjunction with my St'Moritz, cnt ask 4 a beta day
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by Ayorh4you(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
Not forgetin monkey tail, dogoyaro, lemon grass, pepper soup, lime etc
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by Okontami: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ayorh4you: Opa eyin, jedi, sapele water, afato, opelebe, dagrin, kainkain, karaole, etc etc.....all preferable to beer. Dey help mk my day wtout spendin much. Me luv it so much. In conjunction with my St'Moritz, cnt ask 4 a beta day
Guy, enjoy it while it last, by the time you don big up too much, your new crew go dey do like mumu and egbe, you might have to compromise all these. The last time i indulge in this was a month after my first salary when i got my first job. The money big that year o, and level just change once, but i can never forget the satisfaction and the contentment of living very low and at the same time being focused
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by Promolysis(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
DIG1: God will not allow me τ̅☺ ve appetite for such local gin. Gbam
my day is not complete witout paraga and one indian hemp along railway yaba
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by llbhuds: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
fittty: I'm a posh guy so i don get high on such.... I'm good with my Ciroc, Nuvo, Ace of Spade, Dom Pérignon,..... wink

Seems u be gate pickin..lol remember den at sch in naija, after morning shot of ale + Jedi nd hot pepper kpomo den top am up with tom-tom, hnmmm I swear my lecturer dey always look like my younger bro.
Eventhough I still dey import m com Europe, still can't taste like the original
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by shadrach77: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
From what we have been reading on this thread, it seems a lot of Nigerian students need to get high before hitting the classroom . wink smiley smiley
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
[quote auth ;Dor=double08]

You be lizard ni?cos you act like a reptile angry [/quote] ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ thinks D̶̲̥̅̊ guy na amphibian, pops into nairaland illegally, falls off Aπϑ break ɑ̤̥̈̊ limb on departure. Next tyme I'm Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​o go proknose
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by yommy78: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
Paraga oluranlowo married pple,if u take correct proportion of ale and opa eyin,it will wash off your sugar intake and enhance your perfomance bedwise.
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by ACM10: 12:44am On Sep 27, 2012
Abeg make una buzz off from dis thread! Ogogoro people! Una no dey move market. cheesy

Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by Burger01(m): 3:29am On Sep 27, 2012
double08:

You be lizard ni?cos you act like a reptile angry
Lolzzzzzz. Statement of the day for me.... Lol..
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by Hemanwel(m): 5:55am On Sep 27, 2012
shadrach77: From what we have been reading on this thread, it seems a lot of Nigerian students need to get high before hitting the classroom . wink smiley smiley
Guy,leave paw-paw 4 Ghana!Siddon there mak pant dey wear u o!By d time wey man Carry-over 5 courses for first year,nobody teach me say my brain too light...
Wen I became a sophomore-then,jungle don realy mature-all I became waz a brain floatin in a cup of jedi jedi evry mornin b4 hittin d class...
So,my guy,leave matter 4 Mathias!

2 Likes

Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by free2ryhme: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2012
shadrach77: peeps, what are your thoughts about roadside alcohol sellers who normally sell herbal aphrodisiacs such as 'afato','ale','opa eyin','jedi' etc

the patrons aint complaining
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by forkadict(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2012
Okontami: Guy no be lie o, While hustling, I get one paraga woman for Ikeja close to after embassy dry cleaners, if you drink the woman paraga, you can never shoot out (Ya all know what i mean), also another paraga woman for Iba town. Drink her paraga it will seize your ability to EJAKULATI grin . Am not lying, am talking from experience. John thomas go just stubborn ,strong like rock

Continue you hear? Just continue. I give you 2 years max, I swear you no go fit fork again if you no take am. You go close to impotent. You no know say d tin dey addictive die.
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by 2rez: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2012

Guez u already high on dat paraga to av spat trash buh sewiozly, u wish... I swear down, am az sure az roll-on say if @ all u done see ciroc,nuvo, u wld neva av seen ace of spade in reality xcept in moviez or googlez search result or in yo drmz. Real posh guyz sabi 'em selvez. grin
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by kaynik(f): 1:29am On Sep 28, 2012
Let me see... my thought is ESRD (End stage renal disease)
Re: Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2016
yommy78:
Paraga oluranlowo married pple,if u take correct proportion of ale and opa eyin,it will wash off your sugar intake and enhance your perfomance bedwise.
chop knuckle.

I currently get afato mixed with jedi wey I soak for inside ragolis bottle.

The tin dey work like mad. My chick wey I deflower dey always complain sey she no dey enjoy the sex cos my penis too dey pepper her. But the day wey I use afato/jedi for am ehn, na close to 1hr I use ontop of her.

Na since then she don love my kondo. cool

Lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy even though it is an old thread, I think it is worthy of FP. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Plate Of Food At Mr Biggs And Others: Which Is More Affordable? / How To Make Garden Egg Sauce (recipe) / Beware!!! Dead Bodies Used To Produce Corn Beef.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.