Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:46 AM

Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) (40502 Views)

What You Must Know About Roadside Food Joints / How Hygienic Is Roadside Roasted Plantain: Bolé / Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by oboy3(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
Show or humility?gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Gboliwe: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
Stupid show! angry

35 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by kkkp: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pdp apologist n touts over to u grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by launique: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
Rochas the showman. I like this man for his showmanship.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Darlenebabe: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
call it anything u like, but 2 me, it humility. d man is so humble, n see everybody as his own. infact humble to d cord

25 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by 234GT(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Show of deceit. Can Rochas swear by Amadioha that he has never stolen the corn seller`s money since he got there? shocked

28 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
To me it's humility, how can he be showing off by roasting corn? Is corn roasting something to be proud of? His wife also gave free apartments to widows in the state , though not all widows. He is the best thing that happened to imo state.

14 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
234GT: Show of deceit. Can Rochas swear by Amadioha that he has never stolen the corn seller`s money since he got there? shocked

Go get a life bro, commenting is for people who have reasonable things to say undecided

28 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by oboy3(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
234GT: Show of deceit. Can Rochas swear by Amadioha that he has never stolen the corn seller`s money since he got there? shocked
bros,you lost me there
why will he steal the corn seller's money there?he is a governor
Do you know that?

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by kelvincoll(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
An unecessary gesture undecided

4 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
kelvincoll:
An unecessary gesture undecided

A governor that has time for his people is a governor indeed. It is also necessary to flex with the masses as a leader, at least it shows them you still care.

14 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by fr3do(m): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
Why is he not roastin pear?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 15, 2013
fr3do: Why is he not roastin pear?
The woman does not have pear angry

16 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by fitzmayowa: 12:26am On Jun 15, 2013
Naija politician and their cheap publicity stunt...SMH

18 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 15, 2013
fr3do: Why is he not roastin pear?
I dont know for him o... angry angry...and I cant eat that hard burnt thing without pear whenever I try!...bad corn seller angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 15, 2013
o'boy:
bros,you lost me there
Do you know that?
you are a dundee. You dont get his gist.

27 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 15, 2013
The C-in -C (Clown-in- Chief) of Imo state cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Evablazze(m): 12:31am On Jun 15, 2013
My Gov of lyf...other Gov's r imitating him alrdy...e.g BRF, etc
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by tonardo(m): 12:31am On Jun 15, 2013
Is he going to eat it after roasting? or are we going to open another thread for it?
Gov. Rochas eating corn by the roadside-see photo

19 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by slimfit1(m): 12:31am On Jun 15, 2013
o'boy:
bros,you lost me there
Do you know that?

Its a metaphor, he means tax payers money there is nothing confusing about what he wrote.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 15, 2013
I don't need anyone else to agree with me on this.. This ugly asss dude is just seeking attention. I know when someone is being real.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Codedrock(m): 12:31am On Jun 15, 2013
Getting too childish.. I think the next one will be see governor rochas drinking palmwine in the palmwine house..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by mrperfect(m): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2013
But any body can do this.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by nwgoziri(m): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2013
Cheapst way 2 campaign....who r thy dceivin,i lik d man shiaa

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by 234GT(m): 12:34am On Jun 15, 2013
o'boy:
bros,you lost me there
Do you know that?

Please try and have a broad mind to issues. I don't mean the money the woman made from selling corn that day. I mean the money of the masses, part of whom the corn seller is.
This is just showmanship! You don't need to go the nollywood way (act 1 scene 1) as a governor to demonstrate your `love` for the people.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 15, 2013
Hahaha.seems it's a corn eatIng and roasting competition for governors these days.first orji uzor was buying corn in the midst of convoys huge entourage & paparazzi and then fashola too.they are trying to convince us that they are humble.now oga Rochas wan show them say him sabi the game pass them.he's roasting the corn!with a baby on his lap.bwahahahaha. grin grin
Ok we don see una humility.
You guy can only convince people of low mental accuity.not for someone like me.
NEXT!

25 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by cumpaddre(m): 12:34am On Jun 15, 2013
Lolz!! I just love this dude! Even if its "show" its still a really good move grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by AbuMikey(m): 12:36am On Jun 15, 2013
Its Both a Show of Humility and also kinda a Publicity stunt!!!!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Lero15(m): 12:38am On Jun 15, 2013
NAIRALANDERs...una no dey sleep ni?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 15, 2013
Evablazze: My Gov of lyf...other Gov's r imitating him alrdy...e.g BRF, etc
Now I know why they say "Ignorance is a disease" You don't mean BRF is emulating Rochas? Or was it the other way round? And by the way, if he wants to roast corn why not in his house, why this political show off, *Roasting with Entourage. Mtschew.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 15, 2013
Transparent Hypocrisy of a Con. To me, its comedy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Is It Possible To Save My Egusi Soup? / Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.