Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) (22471 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by Aussie(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2008
Hi,

Check out the ugliest boy on niraland. Always shameful of posting his pix on the net, big nose and thin eyes.  sad undecided cryGo see his profile!!

What do u think?(No show-offs)

Revert.
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by jkpretty(f): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2008
Aussie:

Check out the ugliest boy on niraland.
Sure u are

Aussie:

What do u think?(No show-offs)
We could never think the opposite, u sure are what u said Ugwuly muchacha tongue tongue tongue
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2008
Since you used your own mouth or hand to declare your ugly. i go with you. your ugly.
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by barrduga: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2008
who are we to declare other people ugly?
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2008
If that question was directed at me. then i would answer you by saying i only echoed his own words. the way you see yourself determines how others would see you.

if he had just posted his topic and asked for people's opinions or comment without already making negative judgments on himself, then my answer would have been different. so mr questioner think before asking questions.
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by barrduga: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2008
i wasn't refering to you in anyway i was just making a statement. wow so hostile undecided
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2008
grin grin grin HE IS UGLY grin grin grin grin ;
@ Poster,
In fact You are a Disgrace to Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin If we have 50 more people like you, then NNPC will keep on increasing fuel price, MUGU
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by Nautillus(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2008
?? poor reverse phyco moves [yawns] boringggggggggggggg leaves thread
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by yimiton(f): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2008
That sure is physically very ugly.
The head is long and not beautiful at all. I hope you have a lot more than physical features to offer the world.
If you have a beautiful mind and character, good for you, otherwise, boy, you sure are a waste on this beautiful earth of us.

sorry, you said we should comment!
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by Joey82(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2008
Guy, dont think u're as ugly as u claim, just that u have an 'obiwon' head, grin
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by sesman(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2008
Yes, you are minger mate, smiley
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by tkb417(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2008
@Poster
I tried to open your profile and i got an online warning from LENOVO not to open any inflamatory docs. on my system.

I got more adventurous and i insisted cos i really wanted to see you. If not for God, my LENOVO would have gone by now. Youre asking why? Your picture nearly suffocated my system. It reminded me of ojuju when i was growing up. (That thing chasing people in evil encounter )

Just make sure you marry a fine gurl in order not to increase the wowos we have in 9ja.
More grease to ur elbow
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by Bolarge(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2008
yimiton:

That sure is physically very ugly.
The head is long and not beautiful at all. I hope you have a lot more than physical features to offer the world.
If you have a beautiful mind and character, good for you, otherwise, boy, you sure are a waste on this beautiful earth of us.
Now that was harsh. cry angry

@poster
Ol' boy, nottin do you. You cld've been a lil more creative in seeking our appraisal sha.
Hope say u hammer as per cash. Poverty na d only problem for naija.
Na d wowoest beings dey control d biggest cash & of a natural consequence d finest babes for naija.
Gbabeski!! cool
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by tkb417(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2008
Na d wowoest beings dey control d biggest cash & of a natural consequence d finest babes for naija.
Gbabeski!!

not always o. . .Obasanjo represented the wowo kingdom and he got away with it. But check out the cool dudes also.
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by yimiton(f): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2008
Bolarge:

Now that was harsh. cry angry

@poster
Ol' boy, nottin do you. You cld've been a little more creative in seeking our appraisal sha.
Hope say u hammer as per cash. Poverty na d only problem for naija.
Gbabeski!! cool

@ Bolarge,
Why are you trying to console the guy? He already knows what he knows! That guy is what he says he is. Simple! grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by TheSly: 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2008
*See The Ugliest Boy!*( Comments)

u already know you are ugly. . . . thats so nice of you!, but i wont hesitate to add sum more since that is what u requested for! cool

your ears are like those of rabbit

i tried to open your profile and my PC got shut down!. . .i regret to ever open it in the first place!. . .

your nose is like that of a pregnant squirrel . . .(r u another micheal jackson!)

and your lips! hmnmnmn you know what happens when u press the eject button on a dvd player. . .the way the disc tray would come out. . . thats exactly how your lip is. . .

thanks! cool
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by Bolarge(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2008
tkb417:

Obasanjo represented the wowo kingdom and he got away with it. But check out the cool dudes also.
tkb, u wan follow me argue? tongue
for every fine guy u mention wey hammer for naija, I'll give u 5 ogbonge wowoists. grin

@yimiton
A guy gets particularly sensitive when a babe talks down on his looks (esp here dt we're sure ds' his real pix). wink
Leave us guys to wounjure d guy. grin
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by tkb417(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Bolarge
ure not just a serious person,
you know plenty wowo people? why if i may ask. You wan hammer like them abi?

Plenty cool dudes abound in Nigeria with plenty cash. check Obaro and his crew and you will know what im talking about.

Dem Obasanjo na money miss road, EFCC will collect our money from him and his wowo acolytes.
Hey, don't let them arrest me o. I don run.

@Yimiton
That boi is not bad o, his tie is louis vuitton, check it very well. grin cheesy grin
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by yimiton(f): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ tkb417
Please don't kill me with lafta here oh! grin grin grin The guy didn't say we should comment on his tie, he said his looks!
With that face and head, you just might miss the tie. wink cheesy

@ Bolarge, Alright then, I'm leaving this post. But we all know the truth sha, even the guy knows undecided tongue
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by supercunt(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2008
i,m having a nightmare
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2008
The guy is not ugly. He is cute. Na the picture nor do am justice.

Sexy eyes and lovely nose.
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by yimiton(f): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2008
michelin89:

The guy is not ugly. He is cute. Na the picture nor do am justice.

Sexy eyes and lovely nose.

@ Michelin89,
Are you kidding me girl!? shocked shocked
I ran back to look at that picture again, please, that guy knows!
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by 2dye4(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2008
@poster: is it what pple tell or what u think of urself.

well, yes you are very, very, very, veerrryyy disadvantaged when it comes to ur looks ( did u ever watch gremblings?) chei, i must not see my sister near u! angry but hopeful ur not that unforunate when it comes to your IQ. wink
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by weebee(f): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2008
Baby dont call yourself ugly
infact you are fearfully and wonderfully made
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by 2dye4(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2008
weebee:

Baby don't call yourself ugly
infact you are fearfully and wonderfully made
\\

i think i'll stick with "FEARFULLY" made
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by efuah(f): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2008
haba poster!! How can u say such? God will punish u o! Well, i call nothing ugly in human with regards to appearance. . . i see ugliness in only what "we" depict (character n etc).
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by Aussie(m): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2008
Yes,

I never expected anything different from u nairalanders, i was only sampling ur opinions and neevr got something different.

When will Nigeria change? I have gathered by findings and how on earth are u sure that
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by 2dye4(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2008
is that like some final year project ur workin on ? abeg
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by Aussie(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2008
Yes,

I never expected anything different from u nairalanders, i was only sampling your opinions and neevr got something different.

When will Nigeria change? I have gathered by findings and how on earth are u sure that HANDSOME GUY is Aussie?

As for me i am beautifully made, so so all those that have made nagative remarks. But i bet u and challenge you, anybody who dares to put up his picture here and let the world judge.

I know what and who i am.

Am sorry for the way i put the initial  start-up post let me begin to hear good. Please hpuse forgive me.

Don't really know whether people are deceiving the guy in his place of work. They say he his handsome.

I was only being metaphorical or better still ironical.
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by opuro(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2008
he look like 419 ners shocked
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by Aussie(m): 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2008
@opuro,

I beg your pardon.

It has not come to this. I personally take exception to this harsh statement., please.
Re: See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) by jkpretty(f): 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2008
Nah! don't tell us u are now into some dummy sampling thingy. U actually wanted our sincere replies, that's why u used a negative approach. Truly not that we wanted to play intelligently by ur negative approach to how u look, but that is actually the simple truth. U are not Hot!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Boy Be Called A Man? / How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? / Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.