Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos (27321 Views)

Igbo Women Visit Iara Oshiomole In Edo (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) / Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
Nice on Oshio baba
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by kelvincoll(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
Wateeeeer e no get enemy?

Thumbs up to the Governor Oshiomole, an act worthy of emulation. unlike some Gov who run the state from Abuja and London.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by 2gbasky22(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hmmm see water!

Flown an airlicopter......these pple don graduate frm jeep o.......i must hold publick office sha, either by hook or by crook

oshio is realy the man of the pple.....na man u be!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by 2gbasky22(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
killuminati: Oh gadem sad imagine how many bags of GARRI don soak like this undecided

Water don pass GARRI Ooo sad

i can't help but laf

but seriously wen dem go pursue these garri pple commot frm my luvly NL?
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
this will definitely increase the price of garri in EDO state
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by seedord247(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
I dont know how nigerians think..... U thought flood only happen in naija abi..... Pls go to san diego and new orleans see what they calll flood.... The last flood that happened in some part of new orleans is still up till now.
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by Beync(f): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
dis video go soon come out. may normalcy quickly return
mynaija123: More pics
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by amor4ce(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
Duke of garri:
wat a boring joke, i cant even laugh. failed attempt
It was never meant to be a joke.
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by mallorca(m): 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
amor4ce: With the women wading through the water like that, I hope we don't get any half-human-half-frog stillbirth story.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by frainc(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
@wereh kpe: kanji ko candy ni mumu find out b4 u talk. river niger overflow
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
killuminati: Oh gadem sad imagine how many bags of GARRI don soak like this undecided

"laffing and falling inside the flood water"
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by Proxytalk: 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
I am humbled and feel sober. This is not pretence, it reminds me of Jesus christ when he had compasion for weak and hungry 5000 men and decides to feed them with the only available food left for him and his disciples. It can only come from real empathetic heart
Congrats to Edo ppl cos they ve not had it so good.
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by Dukeofgarri: 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
seedord247: I dont know how nigerians think..... U thought flood only happen in naija abi..... Pls go to san diego and new orleans see what they calll flood.... The last flood that happened in some part of new orleans is still up till now.
No mind us o. i wonder what we use the opera-mini and mtn free browsing to do,or is it bb craze internet access. Some flooding just cant be avoided, but it would have been better if the govt evacuated them or let them know before it happened, like they did in new orleans
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by sindyko(m): 12:25am On Sep 25, 2012
Dis hw a good leader shuld showcase their passion, feel of concern to d populace, and they (people) wil acknowledge enthusiasm. Though dey stil nid money to sortout d disaster caused by ravage flood. BRAVO AND TREMENDOUS
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by iamtheprincipal: 12:26am On Sep 25, 2012
ask4double: His presence alone is a psychological boost to the victims, little no wonder there is still an iota of smile on their faces even in the midst of disaster.

@ask4double, you are spot on.
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by amor4ce(m): 2:04am On Sep 25, 2012
apologies, i didn't verify before posting; the half-baby-frog as ignorantly referred to sometime ago was actually a case of anencephaly.
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by Dteflondon1(m): 2:14am On Sep 25, 2012

LWKMD
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by Ndipe(m): 2:36am On Sep 25, 2012
mynaija123: More pics

The picture of the woman with a baby is very touching. Please how can one get in touch with them?
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by samsoft(m): 4:04am On Sep 25, 2012
Great man
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by rollystone(m): 6:07am On Sep 25, 2012
God bless Oshiomole.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by bizlinks(m): 6:39am On Sep 25, 2012
i really didnt kno what to say about this, its really incredible
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by PosCaricature: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2012
snowdrops:

Good that you demonstrating some degree of empathy with th victims but I believe you, me and every like minded persons should do more for those affected. Let's be our brothers keepers. What stops us sending raising a fund for persons affected by this natural disaster. We cannot leave this responsibility to govt alone.
Common NL, we can do better.
If a creditable person(s) can organise this I am ready to make the first contribution.
You dont need to wait for anyone for you to make your contribution. You can start it & let others follow sutes. Afterall, you won't share your reward with anyone.
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by DTaj: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2012
Saw the Governor's visit on Channels TV yesterday and this man's approval rating goes on higher and higher. I know that the Governor of my own state would have stayed in an upland area giving orders from his status car or helicopter! When you are connected with your people, it just shows. No matter the political party one has sympathy for, Oshiomhole is a people's man and deserves his mandate 100%.

No wonder his people love him. Certain Governors will be jeered at and pelted with 'missiles' if they attempted this. Nice one, lucky Edo people!
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by planet(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2012
God help my people. I come from this area.
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by Delafruita(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2012
i dont see the usual parade of SSS men dispersing people.it seems the governor went there with just a few people to see the situation for himself.it shows the governor is comfortaable in the midst of his people and doesnt see the need to be "protected" by the police and SSS.this is what good leadership is all about.the floods have happened and the people ordinarily should be devastated.but when they see their leader in their midst,morale gets high and things move at a faster pace because the people themselves will be open to the solutions proffered by the government and will cooperate with them to move forward.that was why i persisted in my opinion that president jonathan shouldnt have left for brazil in the midst of a crisis that just claimed hundreds of lives
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by crisycent: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2012
Wereh kpe: Oshiomole's face is "grin WOR WOR ISH" hee hee hee

But Seriously, information I have is that Kainji was opened to allow water flow out becus d level was extremely too high in the dam. So this is not a natural disaster but a man-made disaster.

But what I wonder is why dint those in Kainji warn anybody of their plans and why did they allow the water rise to dangerous levels when they could have been releasing it little by little.

WE NEED ANSWERS

What has his beauty got to do with this? You are a misguided goat!! I wonder who gave you access to the internet.
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by warrior01: 7:32am On Sep 25, 2012
Ndipe:

The picture of the woman with a baby is very touching. Please how can one get in touch with them?
Just look outta the window, there are many like that near you; start with those ones first.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by mecussey(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2012
Eye service/campaign... Must he enter water?
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by Myself2(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2012
warrior01:
Just look outta the window, there are many like that near you; start with those ones first.

Hmmmmm

2gbasky22:

i can't help but laf

but seriously wen dem go pursue these garri pple commot frm my luvly NL?

Buh seriously,it appears one of the canoes was loaded with bags of garri
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by Myself2(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2012
2gbasky22: Hmmm see water!

Flown an airlicopter......these pple don graduate frm jeep o.......i must hold publick office sha, either by hook or by crook

oshio is realy the man of the pple.....na man u be!

Dunce
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by Myself2(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2012
Look at Oshiomhole's face,why was he looking so scared in those photos
Re: Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos by banki(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2012
This man may not perfect but he is one of the best governors in Nigeria.... I remember the kogi state governor went to visit the bomb blast victims wearing the bullet proof.vest i wish some leaders could at least show emphaty come out and associate with the people more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization / Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister / Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.