Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. (33430 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / 20 Businesses/jobs That Can Be Done With Just Your Phone / Nigerians Dont Miss This Golden Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Freiburger(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
cheddarking:

LMFAO at 'Training' Chickens...

Training them to do what Kwanu? grin grin grin grin
If you 've got no ideal; why not sit back?

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by cheddarking(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
Freiburger:
If you 've got no ideal; why not sit back?

Please tell me how you 'Train' chickens? grin

I honestly want to know...No Jokes
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Turbocharged: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
filcast: well structured kidnapping biz can earn you N16M average
That y u're not making progress in life
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Freiburger(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
cheddarking:

Please tell me how you 'Train' chickens? grin

I honestly want to know...No Jokes
The topic states: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. So i ain't suprised.
Why expecting an update from me after bullying?
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by iyaayi(f): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
Raxxye: Exam runs pays between 10 and 20k per runs especially during peak period of JAMB, post-UME and GCE exams!
Isn't that criminal?
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by movmentish(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
I can teach u how to "train" chickens to become suicide bombers......
See NL biz men and women,sit for front of computer suggesting work for pippu when u not doin wat u suggesting,if e easy enter mile 12 sell tomato......

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by iyaayi(f): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
Freiburger:
Buy some little chcken birds preferably now, train then till December, you should be able to make some money during the x-max and newyear period. But be carefull with where you 're training them coz of outbreak of diseases.
I think he meant 'raising' broilers. Broilers mature in abt 12 weeks and can be raised to meet specific market demand like sallah, xmas etc. Quite profitable too!

2 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by LaraBabatunde: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
Also, Fan-ice, youghurt, ice-cream vendors. I know some boys who make 1k contribution daily.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Raphtop(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
starpower: 1)Pepper seller;they earn average of 60K monthly but too many mouth to feed(Iya Ogoja,Council,task force etc).
2)Welded;90K monthly(on average) but we think they are too vocational.
3)carpenter;same as welder
4)cement and block loader;60K but their bad habit didn't let it show.
5)lawma cleaner;N25000(Per-time)
6)truck driver;90K but it is not white colar.
7)Aboki indomie cook;90K(average) but their spending habit is bad.
coolMedicine salesman(ise oluwa);80k monthly(base on skill)
9)Agbero(chairmen);150K dey be man Manager
10)Neighbour-to-neighbor salesman;15k(novice) it based on Network and confidence.
11)retailer of farm produce:80k minimum.Since they earn more than farmer(all season).
There are more to come,most of this field i have first-hand experience in them personally.
Please tell me MORE i know there are more observant PEOPLE ouT tHERe.I want constructive response.
abeg go fyn place sidon jor. U talk lyk ur d 1 payin dem dat amount @ d end of evry mont
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Jerry2i(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
oladayo042: All these money you are mentioning, are they that easy to pool together? I'll rather take a job that gives me 60k every month over a job that gives an average of 2k daily.
i beg 2 disagree with u @Oladay.
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Ohislee(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
Marua drivers earn an average of 4k a day,
100k a month, working 5days a week, if you are driving your own personal marua.

But remember 2 reserve 20k monthly for maintenance.
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Roon9(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
Going †̥☺ school could earn U̶̲̥̅̊ anything between 10k †̥☺ 50kv depending on hw buoyant your parents or guardian are...=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))! Criosly, i think selling recharge card or dealing on petroleum products could really pay off base on hoarding n artificial scarcity tyns
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by dont8(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2012
Sure! NDLEA will be your no.1 customer.

ebamma: marijuana sellers earn 50 to 100k per month
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by NewsFlash101: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
a
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by debbydominic(f): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
Grinding pepper biz(elero)is also very profitable for those who are not too proud to do it.a small basin of peper is N70 while a small basin of basin is N100,if u grind at least 20 of these in a day u wuld be making good profit.I have a close family friend that built a house in d heart of lagos with the profit of the business.

2 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by ceceangel: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2012
You are very interesting and encouraging.
Your determination type of heart is very rare
This days,pride will not let a graduate go into such business

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by DeGenius3(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2012
things are not really easy down there.

so many people tend to collect the little

they from them.

especially this pepper sellers

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
Danfo drivers, dont try those dudes.
I remember sitting in a bus and watching the driver make like 5k for journey of less than two hours.

That means, cost of fuel and conductor included, the driver should be making nothing less that 13k daily.

But like someone said, u have to be physically and even mentally prepared for the job, not behaving like jjc or ajebutter to succeed in that kind of vocation.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by clemmonce(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
Adanyebe: Garri business
Basin of garri sells for 7-10k and varies at different time of the year

imagine making up to 12 basins..... that would be +100k
wat about cost price. the amount spent on buyin the garri itself and other overhead cost these people dnt make much money like dat

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by sewa36447(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2012
Area Boys make 15-20k monthly.

Kidnappers make 2m-3m monthly on average.

Robbers make 500k and above monthly.
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by subzero2(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
Freiburger:
Stop being silly.
Bros, free d guy, abeg! Is this the only silly comment u'v seen here?
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by bonetalk(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
ebamma: marijuana sellers earn 50 to 100k per month
ashawo earn between 75 to 95k per month
e be like say u get the experience, as regard that marijuana stuff, it sell pass them all,
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by legalwealth(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
Roon9: Going †̥☺ school could earn U̶̲̥̅̊ anything between 10k †̥☺ 50kv depending on hw buoyant your parents or guardian are...=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))! Criosly, i think selling recharge card or dealing on petroleum products could really pay off base on hoarding n artificial scarcity tyns

Printing and selling recharge card with strategy makes sense.
Download my step by step EBOOK for FREE on how to start Recharge Card Biz by CLICKING HERE
if you have a PC,PRINTER of your own

and checkout here at
www.nairaland.com/1051031/how-start-recharge-card-printing if even you do not have your own personal PC and with startup capital of N10k or less.

Best of luck...
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by slimyem: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
Freiburger: Taking care of elderly people, it can be very profitable If you can manage your own old people's home.
I have been seriously thinking about this line of business over the past few months..
I even started a thread in the family section about old peoples home...but the truth is you need a fairly large capital for something like that!!
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by slimyem: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
cheddarking:

LMFAO at 'Training' Chickens...

Training them to do what Kwanu? grin grin grin grin
you know he meant to say "breed" them..
U just wan cause wahala...
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Emmy9ite(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
Any business is profitable if your mind is set for success. You have to advertise yourself, be very hardworking, know how to treat your customers and invest in other business (u can start up another business and put some1 in charge)
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by phadat(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
Selling tomatoes along the street lol but seriously I hear garri business is profitable like selling in bags ,with food you can never go wrong because everyone must eat

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by smalls001: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
Nice reading all of these...the truth about it is that you need the right environment to prosper...The Nigerian environment and system doesnt allow that...thats where the govt comes in at which ever level, fed, state or local
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Tgram(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2012
A competent bricklayer earn aleast 70k upward per month.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by NeuroBoss(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
Manual labourers in construction sites earns like 1500
daily depending on location and that amounts to 45k per month

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by ijigbamigb(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:

I love this! and I endorse this.

Another one for students is project writing. write as long as you've got a good I.Q. You will make good money from other students especially, Mature students, Part-time students and even your fellow course mates.

I did it then in school.. I remember writing a thesis for a masters student in my 400l grin grin

Did a lot of this o. 3k per chapter. 5 chapters = 15k. Wrote up to 25 long essays then. Stressful but fruitful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Rules Out 2020, As Refinery Gets New Date / How Do I Set Up A Rice Milling Plant? / Virtual Sports Betting Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.