Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) (55467 Views)

2015/2016 UNIZIK Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departmental Marks / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015/2016 Diploma And Pre Science Form / Anambra State University Pre Science Form On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:09am On Feb 01, 2013
Nellyunique: Is it possible to pay the fees and do the clearance on the first week of February i.e after the said deadline
The clearance is still on to this day.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
How many subjects are involved? I heard geography too is among, but it's not a pure science course. I'm currently in Sokoto, i'll board a bus bound for Onitsha by sunday. My name was in the 1st batch. Lastly @ OP are hostels over there equipped with the basics like Mattresses and Carpets. My cousin got me accomodation off campus. So i want to know whether i should bring things like those i mentioned with me when coming. Tnx.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by nkemekas(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pls is d 3rd batch list out??
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
This is to Notify all unizik pre science applicants that the third batch admission list is out. The list is pasted at utility building inside the school. For any enquiry you can call me on 08060715532. Also the resumption date is on 11th of february.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ghideourn(m): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
Pls m comin 2 awka 2mao can i get d form?? shocked
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ghideourn(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
Success to all pre-science students tomorow...those writing english language
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ghideourn: Success to all pre-science students tomorow...those writing english language
english was so cheap...most of the questions were repitions of last year.... I just pray biology will be cheaper 2mao
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Congratulations to all pre science students that successfully ended the programme. If I were you, would keep on praying till result is out cause opposite of what you expected might just happen.
Did I hear someone say english was cheap? Yes but that's what people fail most.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by NancyEdward: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2013
I entered into Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik Admission list with the help of this man called Professor Jacob Ebka he helped me actually i have been looking for admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik for 3 years those good for nothing lecturers took her money without giving her the admission but last year we found this man Professor Imahe this time all the list was almost out but still yet he was able to help me and my junor sister and our name was out we are in school now.Thanks a lot professor Jacob Ebka for your help and if you want any help the only person i think that have the power is Professor Jacob Ebka call him on 08159118388 and don't call any other person apart from professor Jacob Ebka because they will eat your money and you can't do them any thing.,
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2013
Nancy Edward: I entered into Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik Admission list with the help of this man called Professor Jacob Ebka he helped me actually i have been looking for admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik for 3 years those good for nothing lecturers took her money without giving her the admission but last year we found this man Professor Imahe this time all the list was almost out but still yet he was able to help me and my junor sister and our name was out we are in school now.Thanks a lot professor Jacob Ebka for your help and if you want any help the only person i think that have the power is Professor Jacob Ebka call him on 08159118388 and don't call any other person apart from professor Jacob Ebka because they will eat your money and you can't do them any thing.,
this guy is a scam. Don't call him for any runs. That number he provided is his number.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2013
2013/2014 unizik pre science and diploma form form will be out very soon.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Auspharm(m): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Eze nnaemeka: 2013/2014 unizik pre science and diploma form form will be out very soon.
pls keep d house informed when d form is finally on sale, thanks in advance.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hope you all have checked yours? I had 236...
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
Eze nnaemeka: This is to inform nairalanders and the general public that Nnamdi Azikiwe University has finally commenced sale of 2014 pre science form. Interested applicants should visit the school's utility building to get yours.
Frequently asked questions about unizik pre science programme.
Q. What is unizik pre science all about?
A. Unizik pre science programme is a kind of programme designed which after successful completion will earn you a direct entry into regular programme level 100.
Q. How many months does it last?
A. 6 months(from february to august)
Q. Do I need jamb to enroll?
A. After been admitted, you must score 180 and above in jamb to continue with the programme.
Q. After completion of of the programme, how do I know that I'v been qualified for admission into regular programme?
A. If you score 200 and above in the pre science examination you'r sure of admission.
Q. Is there any need for post utme again?
A. Yes, but not necessary unizik post utme but that of the school you applied in jamb.
Q. Ok, that means I must not put unizik as my choice of university when registering for jamb?
A. You apply in any university of your choice whether unizik or not. Giving you double opportunity.
Q. How many subjects do they offer?
A. 6 subjects. Ranging from Maths, English, Biology, Geography, Chemistry and Physics.
Q. How many lecturers?
A. 8 lecturers will take 1 subject. Meaning 8 *6=48 lecturers.
Q. Are they the lecturers that teach regular students that also teach pre science students?
A. Yes.
Q. How much is the form?
A. 8000.

Q. Where can I get the form?
A. In any bank inside the school.
Q. But am very far from the school, how can i get it?
A. We a running a service by which we will buy the form for you for a fee. After the registration we will scan to you your registration slip for confirmation and also guarantee you of admission into pre science.
Q. What of accommodation. How do i get it?
A. We are providing affordable and suitable accommodation for applicants.
I believe I have answered most of your questions but if you still have any pls feel free to drop them here or contact me. 08060715532.
Twitter handle trailblazer102
facebook username is www.facebook.com/nnaemeka.eze
(Pls I know all these things because I was a student of 2012 pre science programme and I thank God almighty that I made it)
Although this is 2013 thread but we will be making use of it this year.
ALERT!!! 2014 pre science form is now on sale.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ikemsinachi(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nancy Edward: I entered into Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik Admission list with the help of this man called Professor Jacob Ebka he helped me actually i have been looking for admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik for 3 years those good for nothing lecturers took her money without giving her the admission but last year we found this man Professor Imahe this time all the list was almost out but still yet he was able to help me and my junor sister and our name was out we are in school now.Thanks a lot professor Jacob Ebka for your help and if you want any help the only person i think that have the power is Professor Jacob Ebka call him on 08159118388 and don't call any other person apart from professor Jacob Ebka because they will eat your money and you can't do them any thing.,
With this ur grammar I rate you ZERO!
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 4:04am On Sep 23, 2013
As you are coming to buy the pre science form, remember to come with the requirements.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
Eze nnaemeka: This is to inform nairalanders and the general public that Nnamdi Azikiwe University has finally commenced sale of 2014 pre science form. Interested applicants should visit the school's utility building to get yours.
Frequently asked questions about unizik pre science programme.
Q. What is unizik pre science all about?
A. Unizik pre science programme is a kind of programme designed which after successful completion will earn you a direct entry into regular programme level 100.
Q. How many months does it last?
A. 6 months(from february to august)
Q. Do I need jamb to enroll?
A. After been admitted, you must score 180 and above in jamb to continue with the programme.
Q. After completion of of the programme, how do I know that I'v been qualified for admission into regular programme?
A. If you score 200 and above in the pre science examination you'r sure of admission.
Q. Is there any need for post utme again?
A. Yes, but not necessary unizik post utme but that of the school you applied in jamb.
Q. Ok, that means I must not put unizik as my choice of university when registering for jamb?
A. You apply in any university of your choice whether unizik or not. Giving you double opportunity.
Q. How many subjects do they offer?
A. 6 subjects. Ranging from Maths, English, Biology, Geography, Chemistry and Physics.
Q. How many lecturers?
A. 8 lecturers will take 1 subject. Meaning 8 *6=48 lecturers.
Q. Are they the lecturers that teach regular students that also teach pre science students?
A. Yes.
Q. How much is the form?
A. 8000.

Q. Where can I get the form?
A. In any bank inside the school.
Q. But am very far from the school, how can i get it?
A. We a running a service by which we will buy the form for you for a fee. After the registration we will scan to you your registration slip for confirmation and also guarantee you of admission into pre science.
Q. What of accommodation. How do i get it?
A. We are providing affordable and suitable accommodation for applicants.
If you'r coming to get the form pls don't forget to come along with your o level results, birth certificate or baptismal card and testimonials.
I believe I have answered most of your questions but if you still have any pls feel free to drop them here or contact me. 08060715532.
Twitter handle trailblazer102
facebook username is www.facebook.com/nnaemeka.eze
(Pls I know all these things because I was a student of 2012 pre science programme and I thank God almighty that I made it)
Although this is 2013 thread but we will be making use of it this year.
And don't forget to submit your credentials and online print to the pre science office else you've not applied.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Getting a lot of calls asking the deadline for the sell of pre science form. As of now no particular date is chosen. Whenever unizik feels they are contempted with the number of applicants the have, they will close the sale of the form. But normally it lasts till december.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by emmaruntinz: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
hello friends, i need info on the direct entry details for unizik...i applied as a direct entry student. I heard the sales of form has started..can anybody here coonfirm that and give me details on how to go about it
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
emmaruntinz: hello friends, i need info on the direct entry details for unizik...i applied as a direct entry student. I heard the sales of form has started..can anybody here coonfirm that and give me details on how to go about it
yes it's now on sale at the rate of 1k in any bank inside the school. You have till tomorrow to obtain the form cause the exam is on saturday.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2013
Hello house, how has the registration been going? For those I registered for, don't forget to print out you e-registration form from unizik portal @ my.unizik.edu.ng with the username and password I gave you. And also try to see me when when you'l will be coming to do your clearance as to relate to you on how to make pre science.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Fab4succex: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pls,may smone hlp me out wt an urgent ans...there is dis my cousin dat want to register for prescience 2013/2014, he base @ Abuja,am wt al d necessary tins for d registratñ bt my question is,can it b possible 2register him online wtout d fingerprint (Biometrics)??..pls i nd d ans urgently plzz.. THANKS.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
Fab4succex: Pls,may smone hlp me out wt an urgent ans...there is dis my cousin dat want to register for prescience 2013/2014, he base @ Abuja,am wt al d necessary tins for d registratñ bt my question is,can it b possible 2register him online wtout d fingerprint (Biometrics)??..pls i nd d ans urgently plzz.. THANKS.
there's no biometric reg
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
Diploma form is also out out. The form is also sold only inside the school. Incase you'r staying afar and can't come yourself to purchase the form, I can buy it for you at a price. 08060715532
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Fab4succex: 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
Eze nnaemeka: there's no biometric reg

Thanks dear.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by punzone(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
Eze nnaemeka: Hello house, how has the registration been going? For those I registered for, don't forget to print out you e-registration form from unizik portal @ my.unizik.edu.ng with the username and password I gave you. And also try to see me when when you'l will be coming to do your clearance as to relate to you on how to make pre science.

Bros is the pre science registration still on?? what must be done??
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Alert!!! Unizik 2014 admission is out. The list is pasted inside the school premises. Students are advised to go check their names and start physical clearance. Those who staying afar should send me their full names to help you check it. 08060715532
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Those who still want to but the form should note that the form is still on sale.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Having seen the admission list today, am pleased to announce to everyone that i registered for that all their names appeared on the list. You are advised to start coming to school for your clearance.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2013
This is to notify the general public that unizik offices including pre science will be closing for xmas break starting from 23rd of december 2013 to re-open on 6th of January 2014.
Don't forget to contact me if you have any question 08060715532
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by LUCASC(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2013
@ nna emeka pls can i still get d form next yr i mean pre degree form
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ammania: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pls o...room mate is needed 4 unizik prescience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna / Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? / Medical Students Write Exams In A.B.U Zaria This Way (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.