Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. (785 Views)

Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? / Fani-kayode To Fashola: Make Peace With Tinubu Or Prepare For War / Would Babatunde Raji Fashola make A Better President ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. by segunpc(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2008
With the things he did in bar beach and oyingbo though it is for the good of the state but those that were rendered homeless and jobless ll never b happy with him and with the proposed cancellation of molue operation in lagos. What do u think of fashola stance for second term.
Re: Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. by kaycrystal(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2008
fashola hasnt done a year yet! u are asking us if he would win a 2nd term ticket! meanin u are thinkin ahead abi? wot manner of pple we get for dis naija sef nawa!

so we are meant to start a debate now based on wot exactly??
Re: Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. by dayokanu(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2008
Just 8 months and we are talking about second term or do you mean second year in office?
Re: Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. by Truequest(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2008
I believe in good governance, maintenance of Law and order but not in brutalizing helpless peasants with no one to fend for them.

While nothing is wrong with giving us a new lagos but I think there everything wrong in not giving your people a consideration before an action that will have such an averse effect on them like loss of houses means of livelihood and even their life. We all need to be alive when the new Lagos finally arrives.

On reelection I think He just have to watch it cos I would not have voted for AC in the last election cos of similar activities by Tinubu, but for the death of Funsho and the way pdp wanted to take lagos some us who would have voted Jimi Agbaje detoured and voted AC.
Re: Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. by dayokanu(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Truquest,
Abuja is the envy of other cities because the FCT minister came down hard on illegal stuctures not treating issues with kid gloves. that is why the city is clean and sane

other wise the place would be a mad house full of shanties

Lots of people would leave Ibadan, Kwara, Aba, Calabar and Nasarawa to Lagos without any relative and any means of survival and expect the city to cater for them. That is

why we have an army of tout and area boys in the city

If I build a house on an unauthorised place e.g. a drainage and its causing flood why should I then complain if govt decide to demolish such?
Re: Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. by Truequest(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2008
dayokanu:

@Truquest,
Abuja is the envy of other cities because the FCT minister came down hard on illegal stuctures not treating issues with kid gloves. that is why the city is clean and sane

other wise the place would be a mad house full of shanties

Lots of people would leave Ibadan, Kwara, Aba, Calabar and Nasarawa to Lagos without any relative and any means of survival and expect the city to cater for them. That is

why we have an army of tout and area boys in the city

If I build a house on an unauthorised place e.g. a drainage and its causing flood why should I then complain if govt decide to demolish such?
I think you need to read the post you quoted again to see if your reply really tally with the post. Good
and clean environment is a great Idea and no sane person will go against it but PROCEDURE, fir brigade approach we must do it now not caring who we maim or kill.

I think it is not supposed to be else why chase khaki boys back to the barracks?
Re: Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. by BlackMamba(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2008
segunpc:
What do u think of fashola stance for second term.

With all the craziness and drama in Naija elections, some folks seem to look forward to the next election. Meanwhile suffering and smiling for the 4 years in between with no concrete ideas on improving their life and country.
Re: Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 16, 2008
We should be asking whether he will remain in Alausa before the end of the 4 years.
Re: Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 16, 2008
Sharapppppppppppp there dayokanu, is fashola your dad? grin grin grin, anyway whats good its been long oh, just been busy though, my regards to kitaun the new MC omo.read ur lines daily in travel and sports thread.
Re: Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. by segunpc(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2008
KAYCRYSTAL u r very funny and unrealistic! there is a proverb in yoruba that says " the eyes that ll stay long ll not Bleep up early in ones life.

u r a true nigerian u like fire brigade approach.

i know that if ur people were affected by fashola's actions u would ve crucified him with ya mouth.

meanwhile u ll see the reflection of what 2011 ll b like from now my brother.
Re: Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. by segunpc(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2008
dayokanu i dey feel u!

u don't ve to support my view to b right!

but when one is reasonable even though he/she is not supporting u , u ll gain from it.

shikena.
Re: Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. by gbolah1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2008
For bringing the new face of Lagos state and the mega city, there most be somethings to be corrected

The fact is that if not because of the poverty in Nigeria, Molue should not have been exist in any pat of Nigeria by now

Almost 98% of those vehicle supposed to have baned from moving on the major road,

I think if Fashola is ready to council them he can go head but he need to make sure the new BRT buses have been put in place before  taking such action
Re: Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2008
Femmylangy,
Whats up dude? where have you been? on exile? Okay Fashola has pardoned you for your blind support for Koro you are free to return to Lagos.

Second term is too far for us to comment on so let us make the first term work first. Nobody makes an Omellete without breaking eggs so for Lagos to be better a lot

of surgical operation needs to be done. Some operators of molue would be jobless but consider the harm they do the accident, the fumes e.t.c
Re: Will Fashola Make It To Alausa For 2nd Term. by segunpc(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2008
consider the percentage of naijas that r gullible.

i heard bode george saying on channels tv that they would do everything within their reach come 2011.

and consider the good molue operators do to lagosians. it saves money and hardly has accident compare to okada and others plus safety reasons cos of "one chance" of danfo operators.

coupled with the fight against indecent dressing in lagos state.

so many people r not happy with this man even if he meant good.

so i believe pdp ll use all these as campaign against him to the gullible ones so its our duty to enlighten others about this.

brt cannot cater for lagosians like molue. i bliv its a long time plan and after aeons u can't just faze out molue just like that.

i seek corrections if u think i aint plying the correct route!

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Agrees $15.2 Bln Oil Budget For 2008 / 10 Billion Dollars In 8yrs / Women Militants In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.