Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

I Don't Know A Rar File Password, But I Recover The Password - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Don't Know A Rar File Password, But I Recover The Password (1597 Views)

Some Scientists You Probably Don't Know But Probably Should. / 10 Things About The Atmosphere That You Don't Know / How Can I Open Encrypted Rar File Without A Password? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know A Rar File Password, But I Recover The Password by Enermy: 5:02am On Sep 25, 2012
I downloaded from fastyshare.com the Ninja Royale win rar file to get free koban on the iphone game Ninja Royale. I know, it's not good to cheat... But my team has been doing a lot and we're barely winning. I think it'll help us out on the last two days.
So if anyone has downloaded this too, can you tell me what the password is to extract the files?
so i posted my question on some forums. Some people gave a suggestion.

Here is a guide to recover rar password with rar password recovery

Step 1: RAR Password recovery from rar password recovery website .
Step2. Upload the target RAR file.[/b]
After download the tool to your computer, install and launch it. Then in the main interface, click “Open” to import the target RAR file to RAR Password Recovery.
Step3. Choose a brute-force attack type.
On the “Recovery” tab, there are 3 attack types: Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack, Dictionary Attack. Choose any one of them and define each attack setting such as the Min/Max Length of the password, if there are letters, numbers, capital letters etc. included in the password and so on.
Step4. Start RAR password recovery.
Now simply click “Start” to initiate the tool. Within seconds or minutes, you will get the exact RAR password displayed in a box.

According to these steps, I finish fastest rar password reovery software, I just share my experience about how to reover winrar password,
oneday if you also have the similar problem, you can try it.
Re: I Don't Know A Rar File Password, But I Recover The Password by Youngzedd(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
Thanks buddy.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Samsung Global Youth Football Club Campaign / Smok R-steam Nano One 80W TC Kit First Look / India Shot Down Satellite Making It Only The 4th Country To Test ASAT Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.