Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,347 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Does The "Image" Of God Mean? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The "Image" Of God Mean? (1471 Views)

Does The Term "Son Of God" Mean That Jesus Is Not God? / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / What Does The Name 'god' Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Does The "Image" Of God Mean? by Jenwitemi(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2012
In which creation tale is that? The first one or the second?.
truthislight: OU
you need more info

GENESIS said he created them(Adam) male and female.
Re: What Does The "Image" Of God Mean? by truthislight: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2012
Jenwitemi: I have crashed in your fantasy? I am no bible reader, bro, that is supposed to be your domain. What did the creation story in the genesis say to you that happened between building Adam from clay and making Eve from Adam's rib cage? I am sure you have read that part before. Tell me when you have refreshed your memory or reread the holy book.

for a critic, no explanation will do.

You only read and look for what that will suite your imagination(loop holes)

the aspect that said that God made them male and female in the beginning is not part of the bible!

It was Good that the bible was written to bring out the real intention of the heart of the person concern, Thats why you are falling here, is the bible not a package?
Re: What Does The "Image" Of God Mean? by truthislight: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Jenwitemi: In which creation tale is that? The first one or the second?.

to me, yes the bible,
to you! Finding loop holes.

Where else do you think we have been quoting from?

The bible is a package.

Since the info therein are coded, it then means one needs to make research in other part of the bible to get DETAILED info that are otherwise hidden, not forgetting that to do that will need the help of the owner of the book.

The bible an't a TEXT book.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paganistic Birthday Dec 25 / The Church And I: An Article From A Church RollingStone / How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.