Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? (16607 Views)

Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? / Women In Paris Are Allowed To Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
1.SKIRT & BLOUSE.

2.NATIVES.

3.TROUSERS & SHIRT.

Select 1, 2 or 3

Hmm. . I like natives especially when you top up with Okonjo-Iweala's style of head-gear.
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
Strictly for the guys?......and you must be joking...concerning your choice.
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by akinreals: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
skirt and blouse, mini gown and see-thru nighties at night.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
Maria-G:
Strictly for the guys?......and you must be joking...concerning your choice.
Yep for guys and ladies can also contribute..

So tell me, whats wrong with my choice..?
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2012
akinreals: skirt and blouse, mini gown and see-thru nighties at night.

Hmmmn.. "you like beta thing" lol
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
guess this thread is not meant for women
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by akinreals: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:

yes, dat is why i am married.....lol
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
Haha . . .will join the league soon..(by God's grace)
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
~vicky~:
guess this thread is not meant for women
something like that..
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:
Yep for guys and ladies can also contribute..

So tell me, whats wrong with my choice..?
there is nothing for ladies to contribute here
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by akinreals: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:
Haha . . .will join the league soon..(by God's grace)
i join ur faith with mine and say a big amen to dat. Its good to be married, trust me

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by tjskii(f): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2012
Well sinc hez nt here,lemme answer for him.
Husby likes me to wear shorts durin d day,lingerie at night(dude's got a thing for silk),native for occasions(iro&buba,he dosnt dig d skirt&blouse nativ)

1 Like

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by greatgod2012(f): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2012
let me speak 4 him:at home, when doing housechores: short and spaghetti top
outing/church: native;skirt and blouse with headgear
evening/night: see-thru nightee, very impotant/must
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by ct2: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by yuzedo: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2012
Shimmy and IRON PANT! angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by JojoArmani(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
I like her with gown(not long gown, nor too short).
i love gown walahi.....
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by tlaret24(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
jst passincheesy

1 Like

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
He likes d Adam and Eve kinda swagga @ home.Soo.... To answer ur questo,He got d hots for leaves.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by madeinnigeria: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
skirt and blouse na. the skirt must not touch the knee ooo
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by crackhouse(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
acidosis™:

o boy close that ur teeth wey u dey take laugh. Who tell u say that thing na beta thing, eh?
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Adedamola90: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
MAKE SHE NO DEY WEAR ANYTHING FOR HOUSE, BUT IF SHE DEY GO OUT MAKE SHE WEAR THE CELE GARMET

1 Like

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by garripack: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
[size=50pt]NAIRALANDER NO GO KIL PERSON[/size]
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by JojoArmani(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2012
Adedamola_90: MAKE SHE NO DEY WEAR ANYTHING FOR HOUSE, BUT IF SHE DEY GO OUT MAKE SHE WEAR THE CELE GARMET
grin grin grin grin grin no be only cele garmet, she go use hijab cover her face too.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by henrygold(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
Any Material that will make her look responsible will do for me.
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Bella3(f): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
Were dat my husband? Oya come answer this!
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by ektbear: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
bra and panties
or preferably n@ked always
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by basisop(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
:PHer birthday suit while indoors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You / 4 Reasons Why Henna Is One Of The Most Sought After Fashion Accessory / Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.