Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Which Medical Test Do I Need To Test My Fitness - Road To The Olympics 2016 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Medical Test Do I Need To Test My Fitness - Road To The Olympics 2016 (802 Views)

FG To Test 80million Nigerians For HIV / What Kind Of Illness Or Findings Fails One During Pre-employment Medical Test. / Is Hiv Test Part Of The Medical Test Done By Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Medical Test Do I Need To Test My Fitness - Road To The Olympics 2016 by Afam4eva(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
I created a thread while the London Olympics was ongoing and i was disappointing with the poor showing of Nigerian athletes at the event and i made up my mind to prepare and participate in the next Olympic event that will be holding in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil and represent Nigeria in the short distance sprints(100 and 200meters and even the relays...https://www.nairaland.com/1014665/compete-next-olympics... But before i embark on this journey, i want to be sure that i'm fit medically.

So, what i want to know is the test that one needs to take to ascertain one's physical fitness level because i don't want to be running one day and slump. Doctors in the house please help a brother.
Re: Which Medical Test Do I Need To Test My Fitness - Road To The Olympics 2016 by Okijajuju1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
Nna idi kwa serious na ije Olypmics a' o!! Ok;

1. MRI Test - To make sure sau you no be over age..

2. Pregnancy test
Re: Which Medical Test Do I Need To Test My Fitness - Road To The Olympics 2016 by ACM10: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
Okija_juju: Nna idi kwa serious na ije Olypmics a' o!! Ok;

1. MRI Test - To make sure sau you no be over age..

2. Pregnancy test

@bolded
Nna, u be real dibia Okija. grin
Re: Which Medical Test Do I Need To Test My Fitness - Road To The Olympics 2016 by ACM10: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
afam4eva: So, what i want to know is the test that one needs to take to ascertain one's physical fitness level because i don't want to be running one day and slump. Doctors in the house please help a brother.

1. HIV test: b4 u export drug resistant mminwu from Naija to Brazil. cheesy

2. Urine microscopy, culture and sensitivity: b4 u introduce drug resistant gono to umu akwuna Brazil. cheesy

3. Chest x-ray, ECG and Lung function test: we no wan carry corpse come back. grin

4. Psychiatric test: b4 we export onye isi mgbaka to Brazil. grin
Re: Which Medical Test Do I Need To Test My Fitness - Road To The Olympics 2016 by Afam4eva(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2012
ACM10:

2. Urine microscopy, culture and sensitivity: b4 u introduce drug resistant gono to umu akwuna Brazil. cheesy

3. Chest x-ray, ECG and Lung function test: we no wan carry [b]corpse
come back. grin[/b]

I think it something related to the 3rd test that i need.
Re: Which Medical Test Do I Need To Test My Fitness - Road To The Olympics 2016 by Okijajuju1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
ACM10:

3. Chest x-ray, ECG and Lung function test: we no wan carry corpse come back. grin

Ochi ato gbuela'm o!! grin grin grin grin Nna oburo obele 'export onye isi mgbaka' to brazil..

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Way To Lose Weight / Animal Deficiency / The Power Of Banana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.