Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days (25753 Views)

Picture Of Timaya As A Little Boy / Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by SlyIg(f): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
ItsModella:
ahh, my heart is feels sorry for you..now that the thread have enter front page, why u no just commit suicide by killing yourself? e better dat way.
the kind grammars for this nairaland sef. Oga Seun needs to do something o.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by adaptor4all: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2012
He looks too young for Second sch..are u sure dis is nt frm his university days??
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Lakayana: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
adaptor4all: He looks too young for Second sch..are u sure dis is nt frm his university days??
It must be.
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Lakayana: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
ogugua88:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EdO7HkXvW5g/TeH_qvxfSBI/AAAAAAAADQE/Nxq16o2_Ffw/s1600/Timaya-300x276.jpg[/img]

He's cropped his hair though.
He looks so calm here how are we sure he has ever smoked ganja?
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by zangiff(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
Timaya don kolo eeeehhee
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by DANILSA(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
But he don't look like the shoeless plantain boy here. cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Emmaculate20(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
@Zeddicus@Khaffi, una do wella 4 d insult, PaPa GoD bless una o!
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by blackrules1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
Zeddicus:
Bros you really need to go back to that school. Attain ko..Attention ni cheesy

I don laugh tire 4 hia. grin
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by dejiswaggs(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
Emmaculate20: Guy u try but dis nt his secondary sch pic, coz we both attain d same secordary sch.
<---------- who was your english teacher?
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by toygod2: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
Emmaculate20: Guy u try but dis nt his secondary sch pic, coz we both attain d same secordary sch.

true.....u really go skul. hoho
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by chucky234(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
Emmaculate20: Guy u try but dis nt his secondary sch pic, coz we both attend d same secordary sch.
If book no enter your head den play safe with pidgin like me.no be by force to blow grammar ooo because English na for oyinbos.
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Pebcak: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
HE HAS THE CUTEST KID PIC SO FAR
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by ignis: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
sexiestharam: If this thread enters front page, I would rather kill myself than commit suicide...
You can kill yourself now
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Beync(f): 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
was this the time he used to sell plantain?
finee

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by bluejeff(m): 12:29am On Sep 28, 2012
Emmaculate20: Guy u try but dis nt his secondary sch pic, coz we both attend d same secordary sch.
This guy must be a calabar man. Guy, are u a calabar man ?
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by zombader(m): 12:49am On Sep 28, 2012
How as this reduced the size of tinubu's eyeballs shocked
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by ROCKJ1(m): 1:10am On Sep 28, 2012
One of my favourite Nigerian artist.... Timaya.
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 28, 2012
Lakayana: He looks so calm here how are we sure he has ever smoked ganja?

Seriously. I saw that pic and had to rub my eyes to make sure it was him.
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Rick9(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2012
slimyem: how una take know say na secondary school days im snap this picture?
Na uniform be that abi na christmas cloth?
i tire o. Well up Timaya. I lyk the guy.
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Rick9(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2012
zombader: How as this reduced the size of tinubu's eyeballs shocked

or the price Of
GARRI: .
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Rick9(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2012
sexiestharam: If this thread enters front page, I would rather kill myself than commit suicide...
Are u viewing it from the [size=20pt]BACKPAGE ?[/size]
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by charles424(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2012
nyere84: If he likes...., let him look like papi water. So much hate 4rm me to u. He grew up to be a nuisance to the society. Fighting soldiers and even went as far as fighting a lady, he once claimed to love. Smh

@Nyere84, wetin be ur problem self?because hin no look your side abi? I fit introduce you to him...bad belle
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by pyyxxaro: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2012
Emmaculate20: Guy u try but dis nt his secondary sch pic, coz we both [b]attend d same secordary sch. [/b]

Guy ! U must be a DEM MAMA SOLDIER.......
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
charles424:

@Nyere84, wetin be ur problem self?because hin no look your side abi? I fit introduce you to him...bad belle
@charles 242, yeye follow u. If i be bad belle, then u na bad belle brother.
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by ifyann002(f): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
Cool dude
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by NwaTeacher1: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
Mr. TIMAYA still remain the best nigeria musician of our time. His musical concept and lyric brought nigerian music to the limelight of made in nigeria song. 4get Dbanj and the rest of them who are Lagosian noisemakers. Timaya is original and we must have one talented timaya. Go on my guy, u too fine
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Emmykeyz(m): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
If this isnt gonna affect the price of the unmentionable then off i go!
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Gbengadavid(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Dats nt his secondary skul pics,coz i knew him then back in secondary skul days in oshodi.he attend ikeja grammar skul oshodi while i attend oshodi high skul oshodi.i av one his pix we both snap at ikeja airport hotel back then in skul on valetines day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) / 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby / Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.