Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,453 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Am Having Troubles With My Faith In Islam. Please Help. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am Having Troubles With My Faith In Islam. Please Help. (3994 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / To Him We Belong: My Journey, My Faith / What Is The Concept Of Faith In Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Troubles With My Faith In Islam. Please Help. by vet707(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
Lord_Reed:

So what do you suppose is the appropriate response to those who'diss' your religion and prophet?

Condenm such actions in the stongest terms but not BY KILLING THEM 'cos after they had known the truth they would surely be better converts and blessing to the ummah! I believe u should find out about one of the caliph called Umar. Assuming the earlier converts of Islam plotted against Umar and killed him, what do u think would have happened when the aggressors came calling? Salam.
Re: I Am Having Troubles With My Faith In Islam. Please Help. by LordReed(m): 12:30am On Oct 16, 2012
vet707:

Condenm such actions in the stongest terms but not BY KILLING THEM 'cos after they had known the truth they would surely be better converts and blessing to the ummah! I believe u should find out about one of the caliph called Umar. Assuming the earlier converts of Islam plotted against Umar and killed him, what do u think would have happened when the aggressors came calling? Salam.

Is Umar's story in the Quran? If so how come when islam is "slapped"(in this instance an insult not a threat of death) muslims all over the world react in violence especially against the innocent?
Re: I Am Having Troubles With My Faith In Islam. Please Help. by balarabe01(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2018
@abdulsleek(namesake)
my bro i understand your dilemma i guess its because youre not islamically very educated if not youll know islam is expired.
first regarding bar,muslims should understand that uk isnt a muslim country and should respect their culture too(otherwise relocate to afganistan).
2ndly as per riba(interest) derives from quantitative easing because islam only recognizes gold and silver in quran as d mean of payments and both metals are rare on earth,presently theres only $10trn worth of those metals on earth and the amount of money is around &150trn,yet theres still so much poverty(imagine if only $10trn gold was the means of payment the poverty will be times 15.)
3rdly the best thing for those xtians to do is to boycott you guys because there cld be some very xtremists muslims amongst you,you may never know.
lastly bro a neighbour of mine went to saudi did his bsc in arabic and also m.sc in islamic theology but yestaday he told me he cameback to nigeria an atheist.
do your research well you find out islam is all a big fallacy
feel free to chat me on this whatsapp link ill shed more light/darkness as the muslims may say,on this.
Re: I Am Having Troubles With My Faith In Islam. Please Help. by sorextee(m): 4:28am On Apr 29, 2018
They say wen u re in Rome, u behave like the Romans. The company already have their culture of bonding years before u joined them. And now u feel like u have two heads by stopping them. I myself don't drink too, even though I'm not a Muslim. But whenever we have our bonding at any venue, I do attend but decline to drink. Even my Muslim frnds do attend, but we don't drink. We are not here to change the system, just cos of religious differences. You saying ur colleagues are sidelining u guys is entirely caused by u ND ur Muslim colleagues. So stop playing victim here. You deprived them off their social gathering and u want them to be happy with you?

Even me sef go hate you. This is why I don't mix religion with work. I knew the objectives of my company, I applied and I got the job. Now I want to change it becos my religion doesn't support it. Why u no kuku resign, since Islam forbids alcoholic bonding and collecting RIBA. I can't be working in a beer company and be telling my ogas at the top dat alcohol is bad for my religion. Abi u wan talk say na only Christians dey work for GUINNESS?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Virtues Of The First 10 Days Of Dhulhijjah / Six Forms Of Dhikr – Shaykh Abdur-rahman As-sa’di / Coolness Of The Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.