Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,203 members, 7,839,100 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims (20518 Views)

HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport / Ogun Gives Free Phones To Hajj Pilgrims / Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by bleufaucon: 5:16am On Sep 27, 2012
Arabs are racists! They enslaved over 100 million blacks during the Atlantic slave trade. They killed blacks from tewargha in Libya and burned down the entire city. Jews are racists! They use the UN peace keeping force as a cover for organ jacking of blacks to sell n use in experiments. The US and KSA(the most autocratic Nation in the entire world)are in bed together.
The Arabic word for a black person literally means a slave,so there you are,the just don't care about us! Do yourselves a favor,christians and moslems,reject these religions,unite to save Africa cos we are on the brink of extinction!!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 27, 2012
lol
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by ektbear: 5:26am On Sep 27, 2012
Aigbofa:

It would have made a lot of sense 2000 years ago when the only way to get to Arabia was through a perilous journey through the desert, but in year 2012 when the pilot flying the women to Saudi Arabia could in fact be a woman, the male bodyguard requirement is a big joke. Islam needs to reform.

abi o, my sensible ekiti brother
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by ireneidiva(f): 5:29am On Sep 27, 2012
hmmmmm, oya start protesting in kano, burn all d SA flags there
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by BinghiNya(m): 5:34am On Sep 27, 2012
christian armed robbers causing havoc in lagos our posts getting hidden while anti islam posts are allowed
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by uyplus(m): 5:51am On Sep 27, 2012
Ngrn muslims knw islam mor dn arabs! Hehehheeheheheheehehehehehehe.. Ds can't happn in Jerusalem cos our GOD is nt stereotypd n cn reveal himslf to u in diffrnt forms..

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Truckpusher(m): 5:57am On Sep 27, 2012
berem: I thought the Sultan said they should resist any attempt to be deported? Wetin come happen again? Dem no resist ni? I can see saudis don't give a fucck about nigerian muslims. Smh!
Sure,just the way moslems in Nigeria don't give a fucck abt non moslems in Nigeria...so i guess ,what goes around comes around then.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by drnoel: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2012
berem: I thought the Sultan said they should resist any attempt to be deported? Wetin come happen again? Dem no resist ni? I can see saudis don't give a fucck about nigerian muslims. Smh!

its all so boring. It would have been very interesting if the Sultan himself was deported. Let them 4get all this subtle acts of war and come fully out abeg. So we know where they stand..
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by uyplus(m): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2012
If da arabs see u as fake muslims accordn to wot muhammmed told dem, I wonda wot muhammed n allah wld see ya'll as?ur prophet died a miserable death thru food poisoning frm a wmn!!! y won't he die dt way, wen he ws bizi disvirgnin 9yr old wmen..gues he ws sooo in love wit virgins n cldnt resist da fact dt he'd see virgns to continue hs sex xploits in al'jaaaanar.. Nw dats shameless!!some1 dt is GOD sent cnt die dt way lik an ordinary poisoned rat..islam as I say is jst lik a cult whr u must folow a set rule!da wmen tot da rule wsnt necessary na, n dey were shwd da exit frm saudi!evry rule in islam is necessarry, evn whr u r told fightin is prscribed for u, and u must fight and kill da infidels, some of da ngrn mslms wld wannnna twist n turn it 2anoda subjct dt islam is peace, n unfortun8ly u r unconciously brkn da rulrs of ur religion, jst as da ngrn wmen broke the islam rule of muharram nmuhagoat, tinkin it wsnt necesaary!

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by toboy: 6:28am On Sep 27, 2012
uy plus: If da arabs see u as fake muslims accordn to wot muhammmed told dem, I wonda wot muhammed n allah wld see ya'll as?ur prophet died a miserable death thru food poisoning frm a wmn!!! y won't he die dt way, wen he ws bizi disvirgnin 9yr old wmen..gues he ws sooo in love wit virgins n cldnt resist da fact dt he'd see virgns to continue hs sex xploits in al'jaaaanar.. Nw dats shameless!!some1 dt is GOD sent cnt die dt way lik an ordinary poisoned rat..islam as I say is jst lik a cult whr u must folow a set rule!da wmen tot da rule wsnt necessary na, n dey were shwd da exit frm saudi!evry rule in islam is necessarry, evn whr u r told fightin is prscribed for u, and u must fight and kill da infidels, some of da ngrn mslms wld wannnna twist n turn it 2anoda subjct dt islam is peace, n unfortun8ly u r unconciously brkn da rulrs of ur religion, jst as da ngrn wmen broke the islam rule of muharram nmuhagoat, tinkin it wsnt necesaary!
if i were a moslem. I will check myself after reading this!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 27, 2012
Where my man Ting Tingz At?...

That Brainwashed Black fool defends Islam on Every Thread.

These Crazy Arabized Pawns.

Dude talked about killing me and stabbing me in the neck if he saw me in person

Muhammad and his followers are so Peaceful.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by uchlukez(f): 6:37am On Sep 27, 2012
maclatunji: It's so funny to see so many comments of people falling upon each other to post upon ignorance. The Saudi authorities know why they deported those women, which some of us also know and understand.

Enjoy your ignorance festival here. It's a party for you lot. However, I hope those in charge of hajj operations from the Nigerian side would learn to follow due process instead of ignoring rules and hoping to get away with it.
eeyaaaah tongue u seem so powerless in this thread. Btw, they shud hav made it 72. Muheheheheheh
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Bolinco(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2012
Bensilva: but if i may ask, naija case always sound different, what of oda countries?
gud quetion my broda,nigerians like religion and tribalizing abusive issue.saudi hav already sound dis as a warning to every country since last upper year,but other countries take it serious,but naija stil do dsame last year,which saudi authorities giv them as last warning last year,instend of them to change dis year,there do dsame lik last year.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by takedat(m): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2012
uy plus: If da arabs see u as fake muslims accordn to wot muhammmed told dem, I wonda wot muhammed n allah wld see ya'll as?ur prophet died a miserable death thru food poisoning frm a wmn!!! y won't he die dt way, wen he ws bizi disvirgnin 9yr old wmen..gues he ws sooo in love wit virgins n cldnt resist da fact dt he'd see virgns to continue hs sex xploits in al'jaaaanar.. Nw dats shameless!!some1 dt is GOD sent cnt die dt way lik an ordinary poisoned rat..islam as I say is jst lik a cult whr u must folow a set rule!da wmen tot da rule wsnt necessary na, n dey were shwd da exit frm saudi!evry rule in islam is necessarry, evn whr u r told fightin is prscribed for u, and u must fight and kill da infidels, some of da ngrn mslms wld wannnna twist n turn it 2anoda subjct dt islam is peace, n unfortun8ly u r unconciously brkn da rulrs of ur religion, jst as da ngrn wmen broke the islam rule of muharram nmuhagoat, tinkin it wsnt necesaary!
I wonder if this post of yours qualify you as a good christian or a vile and despiseful person who sees himself as being self righteous.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2012
look at this ignorant f.o.ol. You said our prophet died a miserable death. Well your god, jesus, died an accursed and shameful death on the cross. Your god was so powerless that his ass was kicked by those he allegedly created. Or let me say his father was so blood thirsty for the blood of his only so that he forgave all your sins the moment he drank the blood. No wonder many xtains are armed robbers, kidnappers and prostitutes. Once you believe in the death of your god or god's son on the cross, just carry go with sins. What a mumu religion. Do I expect more? You are sheeps afterall.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2012
Solozzo:

Pls show respect for your fellow Nigerians. Many of these women are rich and educated. And respect other people's religion. Talk is cheap.

Did u hear what the Sultan of sokoto said about the issue?
respect keh. Dey also contribute moni to boko harram for bombs. If it was usa or a Christian country dat did dis dey will start planing on how to bomb a church on sunday.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by infolekan(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2012
Why there's no gainsaying that even the whites, the Jews & the Arabs don't neccesarily see the blackman as their equal,the blackman shouldn't personally earn the right to always feel victimised everytime.
Don't know much about WHY they were deported but I'm sure its cos they dint fulfil some criteria.
Nigerians are getting so used to cutting corner mentality & "it doesn't really matter" that everytime the law is made to bear its full weight on us....we see color discrimination everywhere.
Nigeria as a secular state will be much beneficial to the masses than a religious one. Thousands of xtians & muslims jostle yearly to be sent on holy pilgrimage without any criteria being used. Some peoplehave been there 5 times whilesome are yet to go in a country where nothing is through a fair process.
There's no reason why they shouldn't be deported if they dint fulfil all the requirements & that doesn't call for any names calling.
NB: would have thought this post would have been about castigating our govt about improperly thoughtout policies and not throwing abuses along religious & ethnic lines.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by kheart(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2012
eaglechild: Does anyone know how much is spent anually on religious pilgrimages by the Nigerian govt?
Pls i need to know.
Cause that a HUGE WASTE of taxpayers' money!!
who is holding from goin to jerusalem?
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2012
omo_to_dun: Allah hu akdeport
This one is taking delight in mocking the name of God, the creator of heaven and earth. If you are a xtian, which I doubt, then you must be a member of the church of SATAN. Oh, xtains are those who go to church. Then you are one then even if your pastor is ordained by your grand master, SATAN.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by abdulmaliq(m): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2012
Am sorry to say but ignorance is makin a some of you spit rubbish and call it comment.... If you don't know what to write just ignore, don't write what could cause you allot...
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by maclatunji: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2012
uchlukez: eeyaaaah tongue u seem so powerless in this thread. Btw, they shud hav made it 72. Muheheheheheh

LOL I was commenting on threads before I became Moderator, I am commenting now and would continue to post hopefully after I stop being Moderator.

Some of the comments on this thread are laughable. The fact that you're going for hajj does not remove the fact that you're an alien in a foreign country and have to abide by their rules. This has little to do with "being seen" as a "true" Muslim or not. It's like saying any Christian that gets arrested or deported from Israel is no longer a Christian after paying to visit Jerusalem. Forget the fact that a great deal of the sites you visit during your so-called pilgrimage are Jewish and Muslim sites.

Indeed, the Capital of many Islamic dynasties in the past was neither Mecca nor Medinat. So, people should learn to be more thoughtful of their comments before showing abysmal ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by takedat(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2012
uy plus: Ngrn muslims knw islam mor dn arabs! Hehehheeheheheheehehehehehehe.. Ds can't happn in Jerusalem cos our GOD is nt stereotypd n cn reveal himslf to u in diffrnt forms..
Where you dey when Isreal deported Nigerians just of recent.Mind you Jerusalem is controlled by the Jews and not Christians.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2012
Gosh. This is harsh and i think u should consider editing your post. Character defamation is definitely not a healthy form of attack especially when it comes to sensitive issues like prophets. People got hurt for this all over the world remember. Peace out
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Ngwakwe: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2012
I think it is permisable to vex your anger on Government and Persons when offended in Islam. Let them go burn down Mosques and Saudi Embassy as a response to this show of shame by Saudi.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by uyplus(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2012
morufoye: look at this ignorant f.o.ol. You said our prophet died a miserable death. Well your god, jesus, died an accursed and shameful death on the cross. Your god was so powerless that his ass was kicked by those he allegedly created. Or let me say his father was so blood thirsty for the blood of his only so that he forgave all your sins the moment he drank the blood. No wonder many xtains are armed robbers, kidnappers and prostitutes. Once you believe in the death of your god or god's son on the cross, just carry go with sins. What a mumu religion. Do I expect more? You are sheeps afterall.

Hahahahahaha!! Do urself a favor n go readup da death of Jesus! He is risen frm da dead, and it all happend afta 3dys!! Enjoy ur islam o, ok!!we'd all knw on da last day.. Dt adulterated version of da bible calld da koran wld b ripppd offf by demons!! Der r no prophesie, no miracles 2shw der is a supreme deity In ur religon!dts soooo bad...da nxt thn u r brainwashd on ow 2kill infidels!muhammad n allah said fightin is prescribed 4u!! U cnt run frm it! Folow dat rule, its also a pillar of islam.. Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! If u dnt kill an infidel, u r makn hellfire!! Trust me..sex hungry,blooood thirsty pedophile callld muhammad!!
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by maclatunji: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2012
take dat: I wonder if this post of yours qualify you as a good christian or a vile and despiseful person who sees himself as being self righteous.

The person you're addressing doesn't have the capacity to understand what you're saying. He just wants talk thrash about Islam/Muslims, it is the latest trend like "sagging" and wearing oversized glasses. It matters little to him whether or not his comments portray him as a "whatever you can put here" Christian.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by ldpele(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2012
but am believin that they are distancing themselves (saudi) frm the boko harm issues,pushing the asserations from other parts of nigeria,especially the christian religion that its believed that they are the core sponsors of BK. I see this as a diplomatic connection most likely coming from the UN.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by NaMe4: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2012
~Royal~:
Where my man Ting Tingz At?...

That Brainwashed Black fool defends Islam on Every Thread.

These Crazy Arabized Pawns.

Dude talked about killing me and stabbing me in the neck if he saw me in person

Muhammad and his followers are so Peaceful.

That one don turn to craze nah!
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2012
maclatunji: It's so funny to see so many comments of people falling upon each other to post upon ignorance. The Saudi authorities know why they deported those women, which some of us also know and understand.

Enjoy your ignorance festival here. It's a party for you lot. However, I hope those in charge of hajj operations from the Nigerian side would learn to follow due process instead of ignoring rules and hoping to get away with it.
its embarrassing,thats the issue here...its a very simple instruction wch a 1yr old kid can undertand. Why cant a 'religious' body comprehend and obey.
Those wastage of tax monies shuld be stopped,both christian and muslim visits. Most of the pilgrims go there nt for religious purpose buh tourism. I can imagine how much those countries generate every yr. Lets pray in our homes or better still let them pay from their pockets. If God wnts you to visit holy places he will definitely provide the finance.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by surgicalblade: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2012
why no protest or riot enbecilistic animals una never see anything yet
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by gbadexy(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2012
As painful as it may sound, the saudi's did the right thing and it is not about us being inferior muslims or women being slaves.
The few times my mother went to hajj, she always complain about the attitude of some nigerian women there. Nigerians are known to export vices and the guilty ones doesn't know anywhere to be sacred.
I was told some nigerian women engage in prostitution there and they have bleached themselves, some sell kola nut and other things instead of participating in the hajj, some steal from the arabs because they don't close their shops when going to pray and some devious women wear low neck dress and bend down low to inspect gold and while the arab quickly turns his eyes away, the stash gold into their body parts.
So the activity of some unscrupulous nigerians is giving the whole country negative image and corresponding reaction and I think the saudi's are trying to preserve the sanctity of the hajj process by allowing only women with companions that can monitor them.
Its not as if they do it before, my mother went to hajj twice, the last time being last year and she went alone.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2012
surgical blade: why no protest or riot enbecilistic animals una never see anything yet
lol...funny handle. You gonna cut nairalanders grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? / Muslim Sisters Circle / Here's How Long Muslims Have To Fast For Ramadan Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.