Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 (9417 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Postgraduate Admission, Lets Meet Here / Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by anslemwealth: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
guy i checked through Google and saw server down and every application and payment of examination should stop to avoid errors.............so lets believe that their server is down and after which,they would contact us in JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by willijot(m): 2:16am On Nov 26, 2012
Bt dis is reallly unfair o, if wat I tink has happenned is wat is on play, I tink we need to bring this people to book....our cash can't go like dat,pls wat do u guys tink we can do?
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by equal: 4:12am On Nov 26, 2012
Dts d no .A premature conclusion under d notion dt we av bn scammed wudnt do us no gud. We cn always elp by being optimistic
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by adefemi234: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2012
hello guyz.... i stumble across this forum, while making some research... and i want to say something about the ofid schorlarship that you guys applied for. my name is Adefemi Julius a past winner of the Scholarship program. you people have to be very patient about this schorlaship, its not a Nigerian based schorlaship, am really suprised when you people are talking about exam centre and exam date, during my own time which was two years ago, its was like 4months after i registered that they send text to me to congratulate that that my CGPA has been confirmed from my School and am a beneficiary to the fixed reward which was 25,000 then. i paid 2000 for the exam charges and we were given lunch and some materials like mp3 player at the examination. i did my own exam at ICT centre in porthacourt which is for the southern zone cos then i was schooling in UNIPORT. moreover the examination is one country after the other or continental. what i mean by that is that developing conuntires in africa will write their own exam at the same time and the ones in asia at a different time and date because of the time zone difference. i dont think its realistic for you people to write exam this year at all, why? becos they are going to confirm all your CGPA frm your schools and it will be one after the other, and those that registered with JAMB scores they will confirm that frm them too. with all those schools in Nigeria you guyz should knw that everything is one step after the other. i think the best way they will communicate with you people is through text message so just keep your finger crossed in as much that you have your pin with you and your reward I.D. i think they just concluded the scholarship for masters program you can check online through google to verify and to clear your doubts.... if you have any question i think i can help out just mail me at julius_adefemi@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by dolare141: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2012
Now I think I'm reliefd by what I heard from Adefemi Julius. Infact I have a lot of friends who have been give me hope that is real
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by purplish(f): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
@Adefemi julius...Thanx for enlightening us. We'l keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by Ishowdels(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
adefemi234: hello guyz.... i stumble across this forum, while making some research... and i want to say something about the ofid schorlarship that you guys applied for. my name is Adefemi Julius a past winner of the Scholarship program. you people have to be very patient about this schorlaship, its not a Nigerian based schorlaship, am really suprised when you people are talking about exam centre and exam date, during my own time which was two years ago, its was like 4months after i registered that they send text to me to congratulate that that my CGPA has been confirmed from my School and am a beneficiary to the fixed reward which was 25,000 then. i paid 2000 for the exam charges and we were given lunch and some materials like mp3 player at the examination. i did my own exam at ICT centre in porthacourt which is for the southern zone cos then i was schooling in UNIPORT. moreover the examination is one country after the other or continental. what i mean by that is that developing conuntires in africa will write their own exam at the same time and the ones in asia at a different time and date because of the time zone difference. i dont think its realistic for you people to write exam this year at all, why? becos they are going to confirm all your CGPA frm your schools and it will be one after the other, and those that registered with JAMB scores they will confirm that frm them too. with all those schools in Nigeria you guyz should knw that everything is one step after the other. i think the best way they will communicate with you people is through text message so just keep your finger crossed in as much that you have your pin with you and your reward I.D. i think they just concluded the scholarship for masters program you can check online through google to verify and to clear your doubts.... if you have any question i think i can help out just mail me at julius_adefemi@yahoo.com
Thanks man,are u saying we shd disregard what is on their web too
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by annybabe321: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2012
Gud mornin gals, was able to access d site this morning. Exam date has been shifted, so try and visit the site for there are infos dere...
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by adefemi234: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2012
D site is back online and it has been updated
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by equal: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
May i acknowledge the commendable effort of Mr Julius for shedding more light on the issue on ground. However, i also employed confirmatory measures to the effect that the site is on now and it turned out positive. Therefore a brief insight of what to expect and also scholarly advice would not be too much of a request to seek from our Nigerian winner Mr Julius, pls.
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by Ishowdels(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
annybabe321: Gud mornin gals, was able to access d site this morning. Exam date has been shifted, so try and visit the site for there are infos dere...
Thats good to hear o,now i can be settled,
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by Ishowdels(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
annybabe321: Gud mornin gals, was able to access d site this morning. Exam date has been shifted, so try and visit the site for there are infos dere...
Please kindly update the house,the site aint opening here
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by anslemwealth: 12:48am On Nov 28, 2012
thanks Julius for the information.we are really grateful....
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by anslemwealth: 12:52am On Nov 28, 2012
Guy what ever my GOD is involved can never be scan, that is my faith speaking for me.please always exercise your faith in GOD almighty
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by anslemwealth: 12:56am On Nov 28, 2012
guys being relief of this,i hv business ideal to share to somebody who is interested.contact me onmy email,anslemordiah@yahoo.com
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by adefemi234: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2012
hello guyz.... i stumble across this forum, while making some research... and i want to say something about the ofid schorlarship that you guys applied for. my name is Adefemi Julius a past winner of the Scholarship program. you people have to be very patient about this schorlaship, its not a Nigerian based schorlaship, am really suprised when you people are talking about exam centre and exam date, during my own time which was two years ago, its was like 4months after i registered that they send text to me to congratulate that that my CGPA has been confirmed from my School and am a beneficiary to the fixed reward which was 25,000 then. i paid 2000 for the exam charges and we were given lunch and some materials like mp3 player at the examination. i did my own exam at ICT centre in porthacourt which is for the southern zone cos then i was schooling in UNIPORT. moreover the examination is one country after the other or continental. what i mean by that is that developing conuntires in africa will write their own exam at the same time and the ones in asia at a different time and date because of the time zone difference. i dont think its realistic for you people to write exam this year at all, why? becos they are going to confirm all your CGPA frm your schools and it will be one after the other, and those that registered with JAMB scores they will confirm that frm them too. with all those schools in Nigeria you guyz should knw that everything is one step after the other. i think the best way they will communicate with you people is through text message so just keep your finger crossed in as much that you have your pin with you and your reward I.D. i think they just concluded the scholarship for masters program you can check online through google to verify and to clear your doubts.... if you have any question i think i can help out just mail me at julius_adefemi@yahoo.com

I av to copy this here again for you guyz to understand better... The site is back online.
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by adefemi234: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2012

The site is back online...you guys can update yourself there
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2012
hello guys, pls can i still apply for the scholarship?if yes, pls send me the adress. Thanks!!!!
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by equal: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
You may choose to drop ur whatsapp acct,2go acct, facebook acct,twitter acct names to ensure quick and easy access to info on OFIDWSAS schlshp here. Here's mine; 08037427016,kolaequal01,kolaequal,kolaequal accordingly.
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by Ishowdels(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
equal: You may choose to drop ur whatsapp acct,2go acct, facebook acct,twitter acct names to ensure quick and easy access to info on OFIDWSAS schlshp here. Here's mine; 08037427016,kolaequal01,kolaequal,kolaequal accordingly.
What did u find out 4rm the site?
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by purplish(f): 1:21am On Nov 30, 2012
There's no cause for alarm guys...the site says that they had some virus issues by a file uploaded by an applicant or administrator. They r updating d site now and they said the exam has been shifted 2 a date dat wud be announced later...wud definitely keep u posted smiley
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by Ishowdels(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
purplish: There's no cause for alarm guys...the site says that they had some virus issues by a file uploaded by an applicant or administrator. They r updating d site now and they said the exam has been shifted 2 a date dat wud be announced later...wud definitely keep u posted smiley
Thanks,thats good to hear
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by Godjone(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
frenz una well-done ooo! Any latext news? Am a kind of tired of waiting
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by purplish(f): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
Me too oh! But we have to be really patient...just like julius explained, they wud have to contact our various schools to confirm our GPs and that would definitely take time.
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by Ishowdels(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
From what julius said,may be it wil be nxt year because the website even said later not specific
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by Boeing747: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
Abeg my people anything new on ofidwsas(opec) scholarship. D exam date and center.
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by purplish(f): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
No news yet...let's keep keeping our fingers crossed
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by beeham: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
d site says for dose hu havent received either d confirmation pin or reg link to send CRC OFID PIN or REG LINK to 3980. However, I hav tried but d msg neva goes thru. Any help?
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
ScHolarshp everywhr
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by willijot(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
Qwerty, any new scholarship on ground?
Re: Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 by aquilla66: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
beeman... you will have to be patient.... and for all those who applied i would advice you to go through your registration again when their server comes back online and make sure you are with the cell number you registered with because your CGPA would be confirmed one by one and as you know this is a new session with a new CGPA.. so dont lie oooooooooooooo...........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official Jamb Grading System For 2017/2018 / RE: Fed. Varsities May Not Benefit From N10 Billion ‘universities Solar Project’ / Unilag Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.