Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Men Abused Y Their Wives. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Abused Y Their Wives. (871 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Abused Y Their Wives. by gst101: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2012
we always talk about women being abused by their husbands. But lets talk about a far less talked about topic.

Do you know of families where the woman is the abuser? Do you see the men as weak? do you sympathyze with them or do you laugh at them like most people do?

There is this case i know of. People laugh at the man and that pains me so much. If it were a woman that is being abused by her husband, people will throw all sort of insults at the man but i cannot understand it when they dont do the same if it was the other way round!

Are you a man that has experienced abuse of all kinds at the hands of your wife? Tell us about your experiences. Only you know what your likes are passing through since research has not really being done into it.
Re: Men Abused Y Their Wives. by k2039: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2012
[size=18pt] This one thing I'm sure of 'not one single man will admit that he is being abused by his wife even if it is true'

Summary:I dont think this thread is necessary [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Please / Honest Answers Wanted! Why Do You Cheat Your Spouse/fiance/date / Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.