Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Honest Answers Wanted! Why Do You Cheat Your Spouse/fiance/date - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Honest Answers Wanted! Why Do You Cheat Your Spouse/fiance/date (882 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Answers Wanted! Why Do You Cheat Your Spouse/fiance/date by Alert(f): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
everywhere i look, people are cheating , most disgusting are the married ones. so now, you reading this post, why are you cheating your partner?, please I want honest answers to this question from matured adults winkI am hoping that this will help us correct a lot of things in our current relationship whether single or married. please those that are players and flirts are exempted from this questions thanks grin
Re: Honest Answers Wanted! Why Do You Cheat Your Spouse/fiance/date by greatgod2012(f): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
There is no any justified reason to cheat.... NO, NOT ANY?

I have never cheated and i will never cheat my partner.
May God help me...... Amen.
Re: Honest Answers Wanted! Why Do You Cheat Your Spouse/fiance/date by seedord247(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
Men cant move their eyes away from this thing below. grin grin

Re: Honest Answers Wanted! Why Do You Cheat Your Spouse/fiance/date by greatgod2012(f): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2013
seedord247: Men cant move their eyes away from this thing below. grin grin

all you need is "self control"
Re: Honest Answers Wanted! Why Do You Cheat Your Spouse/fiance/date by seedord247(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2013
greatgod2012:

all you need is "self control"

Where can i get one? tongue
Re: Honest Answers Wanted! Why Do You Cheat Your Spouse/fiance/date by greatgod2012(f): 7:44am On Jan 06, 2013
seedord247:

Where can i get one? tongue

its in you, you just need to bring it out and act on it.
May God help you.

Im out!
Re: Honest Answers Wanted! Why Do You Cheat Your Spouse/fiance/date by Gambrosia: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
The reasons for 'cheating'(wharreva the hell that means) are different with SINGLE AND MARRIED FOLK!

In either case. . .FREE WILL! kiss
Love, sex and marriage SHOULD NEVER BE BY FORCE! kiss

I am not a MONOGAMIST. I will not castigate anyone that chooses to 'cheat' or 'stray'!
It is your life. . .I SURE GAT MINEZZZZZ!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

New Baby: Coping With How Children Change A Marriage / Please delete / Living With Your Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.