Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Did You Watch NIGHT SHIFT Back In The Days On DBN Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Did You Watch NIGHT SHIFT Back In The Days On DBN Tv (1752 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / Where Has Dbn Gone To? / Dbn Tv And Supple Communications Sign Mou On Eko International Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Watch NIGHT SHIFT Back In The Days On DBN Tv by Ayomax(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2012
weekend was always fun for me and my bro provided NEPA dnt fuk us up. I can still remember the program Night shift showing I think every saturday night where u get to call on the show to vote for the movie u would like to watch amg 4 selectd movies and the movie with the hightest vote get playd on DBN n i so much love da sound track of tht prog. Hope u guys stil remember tht prog?

1 Like

Re: Did You Watch NIGHT SHIFT Back In The Days On DBN Tv by surveyProf(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2012
Yeah in DBN, hosted achour by a guy name Isreal, every friday night!
Re: Did You Watch NIGHT SHIFT Back In The Days On DBN Tv by Ayomax(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2012
surveyProf: Yeah in DBN, hosted achour by a guy name Isreal, every friday night!
yea miss those days.
Re: Did You Watch NIGHT SHIFT Back In The Days On DBN Tv by surveyProf(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2012
Ayomax:
yea miss those days.
Yeah likwwise me tooo
Re: Did You Watch NIGHT SHIFT Back In The Days On DBN Tv by semid4lyfe(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
YES, I did but most times the callers always ended up choosing the movie I didn't want

It was a good programme sha
Re: Did You Watch NIGHT SHIFT Back In The Days On DBN Tv by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
yes i remember... then DSTV was rily expensive o.......... me i used to hang on to that programme o........... cheesy
Re: Did You Watch NIGHT SHIFT Back In The Days On DBN Tv by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2012
I enjoyed the prog. a lot. used to sing the song they played with my younger sister. ".... I know your number, on the Night Shift..."
Re: Did You Watch NIGHT SHIFT Back In The Days On DBN Tv by didoburns(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
it was originally hosted by Evelyn a black beauty a lot of guys used to call and toast on the fun

(1) (Reply)

Is Spiderman The Best Comic Movie Adaptation? / Nollywood Movies Drops Another Hilarious Movie Title (Pictured) / Amazing Video- Konji Na Bastard , See What This Guyz Did To This Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.