Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Where Has Dbn Gone To? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Has Dbn Gone To? (6721 Views)

Remember DBN And Minaj Obosi?? / Nightshift On Dbn Tv / Dbn Tv And Supple Communications Sign Mou On Eko International Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Has Dbn Gone To? by rubi96(f): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2012
For the past 3days Dbn has'nt shown on my screen so am kind of wondering what's happening to them.
Re: Where Has Dbn Gone To? by naptu2: 1:22am On Feb 21, 2012
I passed by their studios today and discovered that their transmitter mast has been pulled down/bent over. I don't know if it's because of the storm, but I just noticed it this evening.
Re: Where Has Dbn Gone To? by Afam4eva(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2012
Since this station has existed i've not watched it for more than 24 hours. I don't even get the signal. I also want to know what happened to MBI(Minaj Broadcast International).

1 Like

Re: Where Has Dbn Gone To? by naptu2: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2012
I passed by the DBN studios again yesterday and I'm convinced that it was the storm that pulled their transmitter mast down. The mast fell on the DBN building seriously damaging the roof.

1 Like

Re: Where Has Dbn Gone To? by naptu2: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2012
@ Afam: This is the only info I could get on MBI www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-195619.0.html
Re: Where Has Dbn Gone To? by mkmyers45(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2012
I noticed it too, they are not so good sha
Re: Where Has Dbn Gone To? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
Dbn was one of the poorest station
Re: Where Has Dbn Gone To? by doctokwus: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2012
Is there a standard nigerian tv station.If u ever watched a satellite tv station,u wud know what we av are glorified community stations.Evn d most buoyant of dem,AIT cannot b compared to SABC of South Africa in any respect.Most community stations in western world far surpass what we call tv stations here.As for NTA,I dnt evn want to go there:glorified FG public relations unit
Re: Where Has Dbn Gone To? by Deolaw: 2:21pm On May 10, 2015
They are back! Check UHF 32. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2011 Oscar Awards Nominations / Movie Audition For People Staying In/around Asaba, Onitsha, Owerri, & Awka / Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.