Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Official NL FIFA 13 Thread - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official NL FIFA 13 Thread (17698 Views)

Fifa 13 For Pc..pls Help Is Urgently Needed / FIFA 13 WORLD CUP TOURNAMENT ON PS3 AND XBOX(PRIZE $20,000) / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Hardballer(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
lord.spiritual:
TO ALL FIFA 13 PC gamers next week fifa 13 should be out in naija (its already on piratebay for those that torrent it was about 9 to 11 gigabytes)..so i am just waiting for my men at alaba to download and put it in a cd and i buy for #200...

i dont need online play lol
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lordspiritual(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hardballer:

i dont need online play lol
weytin i wan use online play do, wen i have friends i know and i can see...
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Hardballer(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
^^^^
yup i can do without online play , neither reloaded or skidrow have been able to crack it yet tho so it might take a while , pes 2013 is out and cracked tho if you are into masochism
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by faithin9ja: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
is it possible to jailbreak a new PS3 ?
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lordspiritual(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hardballer: ^^^^
yup i can do without online play , neither reloaded or skidrow have been able to crack it yet tho so it might take a while , pes 2013 is out and cracked tho if you are into masochism
you are a PC gamer right?
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
Got the cd for my kids.
Pre ordered on amazon US and it was brought to me here by a returning friend on Sunday.

My boy is so excited and he says it is much better than fifa 12.
Tried my hands a little on it yesterday and it seems ok. Too early to say anything though.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
Yea, why the hell does it keep freezing?
I thought something was wrong with my console, thankfully not.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Hardballer(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
lord.spiritual:

you are a PC gamer right?

used to buy games for my ps3 till february this year smh,i bought fifa 10 11 and 12 and other games i clda just downloaded
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by get2abbey(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
faithin9ja: is it possible to jailbreak a new PS3 ?

its possible if the firmware is below 3.55

i friend just got a new old stock that comes fw 2.72

look for the old stock and you might get one
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by get2abbey(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju: Walks angrily into the thread.. Pisses all over the consoles of everyone playing FIFA 13.. Walks back to my room, puts on the TV & Console and enjoys my PES 2013 angry

Bros i feel u jare, truth is i played FIFA 12 for a long time then went back to PES 12 and damn i must confess PES 12 is KING grin
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by faithin9ja: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
get2abbey:

its possible if the firmware is below 3.55

i friend just got a new old stock that comes fw 2.72

look for the old stock and you might get one

Thanks for that, so ensure that its old stock, is there a simple way to check the firmware?, like is it written on the box so I can check before I buy?
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by xterra2(m): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
I downloaded the demo yesterday, i like the gameplay but the demo is limited so i didnt enjoy it .
Imagine the time is just 3 minutes
I cant wait to get my hands on it
Let me continue my winning streak
In Fifa 12 i had like 70% winning rate am hoping to increase it to 80% with Fifa 13
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by timbros(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
PES 13 on PC yet?
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by monkeysmoke(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
pharuk: To those who jailbreak..
U know u cant play online, the only reason I enjoy fifa is playing with my friends in diff part of the world?

Am a developer and always support people`s work
You're the Man!!!
i don't play online yet but am planing on buy a modem so i'll join PSN too.
I will always support developers for live!!!!
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by get2abbey(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
pharuk: To those who jailbreak..
U know u cant play online, the only reason I enjoy fifa is playing with my friends in diff part of the world?

Am a developer and always support people`s work

I am so pleased to inform you that you r so so sooooo WRONG grin
ever heard of PSN hack? shocked

Google it and the rest is history.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by cheddarking(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
TheAfricanMafia on Ultimate team.
Cheddarking on PSN

Add up if you fancy a good trashing....
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by aligwe07: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
grin cheesy grin
lord.spiritual:

GOES TO OKIJA SHRINE ,EJECTS PES 13 FROM THE PS 3 CONSOLE, SH*TS ON IT, PUTS IT BACK IN THE CONSOLE, CONSOLE GETS DAMAGED, TAKES IT TO THE OVEN AND ALLOWS IT TO COOK FOR 2 DAYS, BRINGS IT OUT TAKES A HAMMER AND BASHES THE CONSOLE, AFTER BASHING IT, TAKES IT OUTSIDE THROWS IT ON THE ROAD.........

....ENTERS CAR AND REPEATEDLY CRUSHES THE GAME WITH THE CARS TIRES, RENDERING IT BEYOND REPAIR!!!!!! tongue
[size=20pt]#FIFA RULES[/size]

Laff wan hospitalize ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥....u guys gonna knock ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ out
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lalaboi(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
BlueDiva: Yea, why the hell does it keep freezing?
I thought something was wrong with my console, thankfully not.

Its downloading too much contents i think. Also the console or PC will get used to it and handle it better. . .

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@topic

Having played the other game modes, Its not that bad. I play mostly Head to Head season and it was the first thing i did! It is still buggy in that aspect.
However, The normal game mode and Online Team play/clubs mode have so far been puurrrrfect. Even better than 12.
Will rate it about 3.5/5! still better than the yeye PES
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by femorra(m): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
I bought FIFA 13 on my iPad and I think it's cool! It crashed once. I got an update: they claimed the update was for getting current transfers etc like van persie in Man U but since that update the game has been without issues. I love the new tricks
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by monkeysmoke(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
get2abbey:

I am so pleased to inform you that you r so so sooooo WRONG grin
ever heard of PSN hack? shocked

Google it and the rest is history.
lol Mr. Man try logging into PSN with your jailbreak PS3 and see if you won't get the Mighty BAN HAMMER of SONY!!!
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Nemidav(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Pls,whr nd how much will it cost me to mod my xbox360 here in 9ja??
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by kashmo: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lalaboi, your old nemesis(master) from Fifa11 is watching grin If you make mouth too much I will schedule & arrange a thorough beating come March next year for you cheesy
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lalaboi(m): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
kashmo: Lalaboi, your old nemesis(master) from Fifa11 is watching grin If you make mouth too much I will schedule & arrange a thorough beating come March next year for you cheesy

I dont think your in the right frame of mind . . . comparing fifa 11 to 12 or 13 can only be classified as INSANE grin . .

I would spell Kashmo!
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by DerMeister: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
Enangson: Fifa 13 is so real that Arjen Robben doesnt release the ball if u press the pass button once. I also love the Y always me Celebration.

grin grin grin

I love this comment, the best post on this thread so far.

I hope to get my FIFA13 by month's end. I have to research this "bugs and crashes"...
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by whyx06(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2012
cant wait to play dis fifa13 on mai NOKIA e7(belle)...
hacka do ur job'''
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by whyx06(m): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2012
DerMeister:

grin grin grin

I love this comment, the best post on this thread so far.

I hope to get my FIFA13 by month's end. I have to research this "bugs and crashes"...
mind u,'D BEST POST IS YET TO COME.
wait till d FIFA13, hacked to b played on symbian phonez...
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by kashmo: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2012
lalaboi:

I dont think your in the right frame of mind . . . comparing fifa 11 to 12 or 13 can only be classified as INSANE grin . .

I would spell Kashmo!
You never seize to amaze me o omo Ketu/Mile12. Isn't the same you who was making mouth doing shakara on Fifa11 like those touts under-bridge wey never chop well to get stamina to engage in a brawl with a Certified Champ like moi. The end results was a knockout, flawless victory as you weren't a worthy challenger grin 2yrs later cos you healed from the lil combos i dealt ya, you still dey do the same shakara like say you fit even spell "KA" not to talk of "SH" & "Mo". Go dey prepare ready for my 2nd coming like Christ grin
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lalaboi(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2012
kashmo:
You never seize to amaze me o omo Ketu/Mile12. Isn't the same you who was making mouth doing shakara on Fifa11 like those touts under-bridge wey never chop well to get stamina to engage in a brawl with a Certified Champ like moi. The end results was a knockout, flawless victory as you weren't a worthy challenger grin 2yrs later cos you healed from the lil combos i dealt ya, you still dey do the same shakara like say you fit even spell "KA" not to talk of "SH" & "Mo". Go dey prepare ready for my 2nd coming like Christ grin

Enu e po. . . Tactical Defending was introduced in Fifa 12. wich made defending a whole different. . . And Did u trash me on that? lol. Oga go and buy Fifa13 ko wa jegba. . Don't have time to be throwing worded blows. Omo Ketu Mile 12 or whatever you wanna call me is ready to Defeat you and spread your yeye on Nairaland grin
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Okijajuju1(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2012
lord.spiritual:

GOES TO OKIJA SHRINE ,EJECTS PES 13 FROM THE PS 3 CONSOLE, SH*TS ON IT, PUTS IT BACK IN THE CONSOLE, CONSOLE GETS DAMAGED, TAKES IT TO THE OVEN AND ALLOWS IT TO COOK FOR 2 DAYS, BRINGS IT OUT TAKES A HAMMER AND BASHES THE CONSOLE, AFTER BASHING IT, TAKES IT OUTSIDE THROWS IT ON THE ROAD.........
....ENTERS CAR AND REPEATEDLY CRUSHES THE GAME WITH THE CARS TIRES, RENDERING IT BEYOND REPAIR!!!!!! tongue
[size=20pt]#FIFA RULES[/size]

WTF!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked GUY!!! You have anger issues men!! DARN!!! Runs away from thread..
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by get2abbey(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
monkeysmoke:
lol Mr. Man try logging into PSN with your jailbreak PS3 and see if you won't get the Mighty BAN HAMMER of SONY!!!

Bros why u dey fail my hand now....i say google PSN HACK or beta still Fuckpsn and get educated

Sony ban my a$$$..... grin grin grin
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by get2abbey(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
faithin9ja:

Thanks for that, so ensure that its old stock, is there a simple way to check the firmware?, like is it written on the box so I can check before I buy?

its not written on it...dts the difficult part but you can look out for when it was packaged, anything below 2010 is hackable, any model that is label cech-2001a or 2001b is hackabale.

Good luck hunting
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by monkeysmoke(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
get2abbey:

Bros why u dey fail my hand now....i say google PSN HACK or beta still Fuckpsn and get educated

Sony ban my a$$$..... grin grin grin
PSN hack still doesn't give you the opportunity to play online with your jailbreak tongue tongue
The fact still remains that jailbreak users still can't experience the fun in online game.

Besides PSN hack only happened last year's April and its been fixed by Sony so its a thing of the past tongue tongue .

Ever experienced COD or BF3 online before? No am sure.
The fun online is just beyond what you can think of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here's Why An AAA Nigerian Video Game Title Is Highly Unlikely / Any Football Manager Fans? / Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.