Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours (31778 Views)

Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State / Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics / Pictures Of Flood In Isoko Communities, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by pheesayor(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2012
The rain started like a child's play yesterday and got worse today, this is close 29 in satellite town Lagos, post pictures of other places if you can.

Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by sylve11: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2012
Terible! shocked shocked shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by stagger: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2012
I remember water reaching my chest at Agboju in 2008, and again inside Festac in 2009 close to the Amuwo Odofin terminal of ABC. Terrible!
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Lordrama: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2012
hahahah good for lagos

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Subuhanalahi: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2012
God plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by mike404(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2012
Lordrama: hahahah good for lagos
ODE embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2012
There is need for provision of good drainage system in Lagos. It is very poor the leaders are not addressing the problem of drainage system in the right directions.
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2012
Infact the thing held me at TBS for hours this morning. I was so soaked,wet and cold, I forgot to take pictures.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by stepo707: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2012
Idiot angry
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by damola1: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2012
all4naija: There is need for provision of good drainage system in Lagos. It is very poor the leaders are not addressing the problem of drainage system in the right directions.

Lagos state govt. has tried!... this one na confirm story... I remember 3 years ago, how they were breaking housses to create drainage in akoka... and several other places!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Ann77: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2012
I wonder where the guy dey live sef... undecided
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by omiobo: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2012
*Rain rain go away*
Come another day
Little children want to play

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by achi4u(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2012
chai! may GOD save his people from this monster.

Where is our president GEJ?
**maybe he's in faraway NY dining with Tony Blair and Adada rice not knowing that his house is on fire**
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Smartjeezy(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2012
Terrible!
Government need to do something urgent about this...
Well,this happens everywhere.
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2012
damola1:

Lagos state govt. has tried!... this one na confirm story... I remember 3 years ago, how they were breaking housses to create drainage in akoka... and several other places!
They should try more! They should get loans and construct underground networks of drainage and canals like the ones in Los Angeles, California.
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Cruzgee: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2012
looks like the car is still moving ke? It happened in my room too. I was woken up by few drops on my head from the ceiling
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by kenlash1(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2012
This is terrible. Flooding everywhere, there was a time we used to say "thank God we are nt in d hurricane region", but dis flooding in nigeria is almost equal to dose in hurricane regions. flooding in almost everypart of nigeria be it natural or caused by mans negligence.God help us all
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Castos(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2012
sofar it's Lagos, am ok. Plus any Lagosian found in running towards Anambra must b lockd up with hard labour. lagos must turn to lagoon. fashola my aaaaaasssssss!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Biggyd2: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2012
Na wa o.
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by achi4u(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2012
even if lagos is ur enemy!
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by gator666: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2012

Don't worry, what goes around... One day you may wake up with water up to your chin.
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Rooneyboy(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2012
stagger: I remember water reaching my chest at Agboju in 2008, and again inside Festac in 2009 close to the Amuwo Odofin terminal of ABC. Terrible!
Common gerrout mr man, which festac are u talking of ?
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Mpetempe(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2012
With These Signs Around; I Can Boldly Say, Christ Is On The Way.
Get Prepared.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by achi4u(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2012
Castos: sofar it's Lagos, am ok. Plus any Lagosian found in running towards Anambra must b lockd up with hard labour. lagos must turn to lagoon. fashola my aaaaaasssssss!!!!!!!
gringringrin Guy I know what you mean sha!cheesy
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Afam4eva(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2012
This rain is really causing havoc in many parts of Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by abitex577(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2012
So this is Lagos Na wa oo!!!
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Castos(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2012
I was in Lagos for d past six month now. I got that instinct of such disastar, I ran back!!!!
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Johnthentic: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2012
pics

Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by morzook(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2012
Mpetempe: With These Signs Around; I Can Boldly Say, Christ Is On The Way.
Get Prepared.

idiot. na only naija christ dey come to?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2012
Rooneyboy:
Common gerrout mr man, which festac are u talking of ?
if you must know Festac Town is prone to flood.Festac was built on a swamp many years back.so he is very right!
Re: Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours by Johnthentic: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2012
more pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS / Ambode Inspects Abule Egba Flyover And Other Projects (Photos) / Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.