Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) (4081 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by franel79(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
There is no money to be made online and I have my reasons for saying so. If you think differently, you are very free to speak out.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by secnelly: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2012
franel79: There is no money to be made online and I have my reasons for saying so. If you think differently, you are very free to speak out.

Wots ur basis of comparism?
Wot do u know about online money making?
Have u tried one?
this arguement is very hollow. . . . No Basis.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by manutayo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
Ask Seun and Lindaikeji
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by franel79(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
3 Questions, no reliable contribution, thanks anyway.
secnelly:

Wots ur basis of comparism?
Wot do u know about online money making?
Have u tried one?
this arguement is very hollow. . . . No Basis.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by franel79(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
manutayo: Ask Seun and Lindaikeji
They were lucky.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by franel79(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2012
My reasons are thus; If you really intend to make money online, and I don't mean peanuts, yu must be really exceptional and mentally educated. Some1 just talked about Seun and Linda Ikeji, You can also add Mark Zukerberg to the list. What do they all have in common? The ability to be highly exceptional from the pack of Internet Marketers.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by limitbreka: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ are Right!!!
Thatz why d owner of Nairaland is Poor. Thatz why d owner of Trudigits is poor. Datz why the owner of Nairabet is poor. Thatz why the owner of ZenithClick is poor.
They failed to understand the rudiments of online money and run after how to make $100 daily scams and today they are out here screaming on the top of their lungs. "There is no money to be made online"
@Poster, don't mind them. U ® 100% right.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by manutayo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
franel79: My reasons are thus; If you really intend to make money online, and I don't mean peanuts, yu must be really exceptional and mentally educated. Some1 just talked about Seun and Linda Ikeji, You can also add Mark Zukerberg to the list. What do they all have in common? The ability to be highly exceptional from the pack of Internet Marketers.

U 've the answer to ur question be exceptional then u can be rich even with online biz
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by naira4ever(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
franel79: My reasons are thus; If you really intend to make money online, and I don't mean peanuts, yu must be really exceptional and mentally educated. Some1 just talked about Seun and Linda Ikeji, You can also add Mark Zukerberg to the list. What do they all have in common? The ability to be highly exceptional from the pack of Internet Marketers.

You said they were lucky, right? Now, let me ask.
Can you define 'luck' or being 'lucky'?

You just gave answer to your own argument. Why don't you too try something unique and you will be exceptional?
Be creative even in doing things that many people are also doing (add little flavour and you will get favour), then you are exceptional (you stand out among equal)
Guy, Luck (Good luck) is an opportunity (favour) taken or being acted upon when it present itself to you.
To attract good luck to oneself, it is necessary to take advantage of opportunities.
I can say it loud and clear with all boldness that "There is Plenty of Money to be made online". I am a beneficiary and also a benefactor.

"The truth is this: Good luck can be enticed by accepting opportunity.
Those eager to grasp opportunities for their betterment, do attract the interest of the good
goddess. She is ever anxious to aid those who please her. Men of action please her best .
"Action will lead thee forward to the successes thou dost desire.
MEN OF ACTION ARE FAVORED BY THE GODDESS OF GOOD LUCK"
- Richest Man in Babylon.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by courage89(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
franel79: They were lucky.

"When preparation meets luck, success is inevitable". When unprepared mind meets opportunity, it is a recipe for disaster.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by mrkels(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
Ignorance. Just becuase you tried it and it didn't work out well for you doesn't mean it aint working big for others. Change you approach, you may just make millions out of it. Or better still , get a day job and make it part time.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by IncomeTutor: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
Because you were never prepared to make
money online, you will never make it.
Making money on the internet is not
wishful thinking.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
naira4ever:

You just gave answer to your own argument. Why don't you too try something unique and you will be exceptional?
Be creative even in doing things that many people are also doing (add little flavour and you will get favour), then you are exceptional (you stand out among equal)
Guy, Luck (Good luck) is an opportunity (favour) taken or being acted upon when it present itself to you.
To attract good luck to oneself, it is necessary to take advantage of opportunities.
I can say it loud and clear with all boldness that "There is Plenty of Money to be made online". I am a benefactor.

Those eager to grasp opportunities for their betterment, do attract the interest of the good
goddess. She is ever anxious to aid those who please her. Men of action please her best .

So iam. Avoid get rich quick programs you can work for some companies online from your home and get paid e.t.c

* Try out ( www.elance.com ) if you have a skill u will be suprise of how much you will be making per weeks in Usd.

*You can sell articles to bloggers who will pay you $10 or 20$ per article
*if you are a good marketer who can bring who can advertise a product to many emails ,sms marketing, blablabla
to give a Brand 1000 likes on facebook or 2000 followers on Twitter you get paid for it 200usd -300usd
so so so so so so so so so so so so many bros

You can make money Online if you are not looking for get rich quick goodluck cheesy
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by franel79(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
manutayo:

U 've the answer to ur question be exceptional then u can be rich even with online biz
I know my question and my question is not the final analysis, it was asked for us to brainstorm. Secondly, if making money online was that simple, everyone will be online.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by franel79(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
naira4ever:

I can say it loud and clear with all boldness that "There is Plenty of Money to be made online". I am a benefactor.

Goodluck as a benefactor. We do not need you here since you've arrived.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by franel79(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2012
From observation many of us here are just wishful thinkers. You point hands at the big names and say they made money online, that does not Guarantee your own success online, in fact if you get too obsessed with the big names, you will spend your last dime chasing shadows. Let's come down to the basics, no one who has really been honest has made money online. You may have made millions as a marketer selling ebooks, but have you really asked yourselves if the value offered is equivalent to the money you were paid per copy? More on that later.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by toyoC1(f): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
franel79: There is no money to be made online and I have my reasons for saying so. If you think differently, you are very free to speak out.

Partly true,
If you don't have a skill eg. programming, blogging or not into offering a service or goods, online money is fantasy.

I can't stop marveling at these LR and HYIP ppl though, I could never fall for that.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by franel79(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
bandiejay:

So iam. Avoid get rich quick programs you can work for some companies online from your home and get paid e.t.c

* Try out ( www.elance.com ) if you have a skill u will be suprise of how much you will be making per weeks in Usd.

*You can sell articles to bloggers who will pay you $10 or 20$ per article
*if you are a good marketer who can bring who can advertise a product to many emails ,sms marketing, blablabla
to give a Brand 1000 likes on facebook or 2000 followers on Twitter you get paid for it 200usd -300usd
so so so so so so so so so so so so many bros

You can make money Online if you are not looking for get rich quick goodluck cheesy

You talk like it's just as easy, like you see it on Paper. I guess you have made all that money a million times over and you must be driving a posh? My guess is, you are actually selling that info for cold hard cash and you don't want the truth to be told. Mr, you may probably be advertising your wares on this thread but I don't mind, you are just like the rest who have allowed their lives to wasted away chasing the white man's lie.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by franel79(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
toyo C:

Partly true,
If you don't have a skill eg. programming, blogging or not into offering a service or goods, online money is fantasy.

I can't stop marveling at these LR and HYIP ppl though, I could never fall for that.
You've got the big picture. Thanks, you are honest.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by franel79(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2012
courage89:

"When preparation meets luck, success is inevitable". When unprepared mind meets opporunity, it is a recipe for disaster.

True.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by franel79(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2012
IncomeTutor: Because you were never prepared to make
money online, you will never make it.
Making money on the internet is not
wishful thinking.
I see you have an E-course and you intend selling your fake dreams to subscribers. If that E-course works as you truly claim, I don't think you need those subscribers.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by franel79(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
mrkels: Ignorance. Just becuase you tried it and it didn't work out well for you doesn't mean it aint working big for others. Change you approach, you may just make millions out of it. Or better still , get a day job and make it part time.
. Did I ever confess my predicament to you? You want the unsuspecting masses to keep believing in Your lies so you can keep cashing in on their ignorance.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
franel79: You talk like it's just as easy, like you see it on Paper. I guess you have made all that money a million times over and you must be driving a posh? My guess is, you are actually selling that info for cold hard cash and you don't want the truth to be told. Mr, you may probably be advertising your wares on this thread but I don't mind, you are just like the rest who have allowed their lives to wasted away chasing the white man's lie.

Dude for the fact that you are a failure product you dont expect everyone to be a failure.

What has driving a Posh got to do with explanation above and to answer your question YES i drive a GOOD car and i update my self on it from Inspired autos.

Mr.Man i am not here to sell or advertise any infos and i have never done that here before. If i have information which i have beneficted from i give it out free for who ever got brains who knows how to use them.

I am not chasing a white man's lie here. You started up a Thread because you are one of those failed lazy MUGU's who dont have a skill and hereby looking for Hypes, Matrix, forex, and liberty shyits

to end with, i work Online as a marketer, and i also sell articles to Bloggers and they pay me when my job is done with Escrow.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by udemzyudex(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
if u don't sell something online,u can't make money online........ASAP
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
udemzy_udex: if u don't sell something online,u can't make money online........ASAP

abi ooooo
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by franel79(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2012
bandiejay: [/b]

Dude for the fact that you are a failure product you dont expect everyone to be a failure.

What has driving a Posh got to do with explanation above and to answer your question YES i drive a GOOD car and i update my self on it from Inspired autos.

Mr.Man i am not here to sell or advertise any infos and i have never done that here before. If i have information which i have beneficted from i give it out free for who ever got brains who knows how to use them.

I am not chasing a white man's lie here. You started up a Thread because you are one of those failed lazy MUGU's who dont have a skill and hereby looking for Hypes, Matrix, forex, and liberty shyits

to end with, i work Online as a marketer, and i also sell articles to Bloggers and they pay me when my job is done with Escrow.

Thank you, you are the successful one, I can see that. Lol
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by girlhustle(f): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
Damn! Talk about looser mentality! Online jobs are just that JOBS!!!you gotta work to earn! Even your everyday job doesn't pay unless you work! So its not about 'swimming in cash',its about doing a job and getting paid!!!
Abi you think making money online means thousands of dollars daily?get serious my friend and stick to what you know.
I know what I do and how much I get for my efforts.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by naira4ever(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2012
franel79: Goodluck as a benefactor. We do not need you here since you've arrived.

This is a pure attitude of a total and hopeless loser.
I believe you started this thread with a hint of sarcasm and to show off your excessive
pessimistic view of making money online.
No one has ever said he/she has arrived but you just need to know that when you work with right mindset, you get rewarded for it.
As rightly said by others, because you are not making it does not mean that others are also not or will not make it even in the same field or business. You just need to it rightly and be different and your approach.
I wonder what you are doing here anyway, if you believe and know that no money to be made online.
I am not selling anything to you or anyone here neither am I trying to offer you any financial service but only telling tell you that with hard work and utilising few opportunities that come on your way, you will make money online just like any other business.
You don't necessarily have to be making hundred or thousands of dollars daily or weekly but constant returns on your effort (work) financially put you ahead. Also, I have never said making money online is that so easy, in fact, I am against and always ignore those hypes that preach to you that you will make thousands or millions of dollars online. You need to know that Rome was not build in a day, as the likes of nairaland, facebook, google and other online successes did not start in a day. If you are frustrated for being online, then back off and join the rank of onlookers while other are moving forward. But I advice, don't close your eyes to good things, hang on, we wil all surely get there one day, dude.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by Chrisvicmall: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2012
@Poster

I got your point but I have to point out a problem with your question and with most of the repliers so far. Instead of "There is no money to be made online", your question should be "There is not enough/much money to be made online" or "Only few make it big time online". As for those who who accuse the poster, answer this question for me " How many of you guys are surviving on the money you make online with any other job to support it?"

The fact is this, it is hard to make money online if all you do is to blog or write articles. You must be a programmer, or provide another services for you to make it online. It also doesn't mean that all programmers make it online.

Anyway if you really want a place where you are sure of making some money online, I will recommend our partner's website called Chrisvic.

Chrisvic offers you the opportunity to make money online through different way
1.) If you got the brain, you can try making money through its quiz game.
2.) If you enjoy click away, you can try its button boost.

Please note that Chrisvic isn't a "get rich quick" program but it offer you the chance of making some money.

The pictures below shows its Button boost and its Quiz game. You can withdraw your money but please note that payments are made every Friday. You need to recharge your account before you can get start.

For the sake of this thread and other people who wants to try out the program, we will offer a free credit of 500naira. This free offer will stop after 7 days. Below You can use it to try the program. Don't forget to invite your friends or relation to take part in the program.

Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by dejiswaggs(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2012
:O
What a foolish assertion. Just go back to the drawing board and see what you can do with you life bro.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by franel79(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
I am online and I am making it in my own little way. I don't think anyone can tell me what I should not know and secondly, most of those guys who claim to have made money on this thread are not even satisfied with the income they generate from the internet. Some one told me that my question was not as it should have been but tells me that you all are yet to understand where I am driving at. Making money online is not about earning peanuts. It should be about surviving completely online. I wanted to show you all my five steps to earning serious cash online, but since you have got your ends covered, you might as well enjoy your money. Peace out.
Re: There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) by girlhustle(f): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
So this post is a failed attempt at marketing?
I'll say you probably need a lot of help selling whatever you are selling! *smh* undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever / Nestle Nigeria Plc Released Its Unaudited Third-quarter Earnings. / Ekeh To FG: Grant Exceptional Tax Concessions To Save Tech Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.