Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money (25802 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by BrandKing: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
So many people worry about Businesses to start with little or no money in place. While some people have money but lack basic ideas.Below are some businesses to start with little or no amount and if well practiced will give great profit return within the shortest possible time.

I will break down the pros and cons of each business and also introduce many others as time goes on.

Car Wash
Babysitting
Bed and breakfast
Blogging
Cake decorating
Candle making
Catering
Childcare service
Cleaning services for businesses
Collectible trading
Computer troubleshooting
Consignment buyer
Event coordinator
Event DJing
Exercise / Sports instructor
Furniture making
Gardening services
Handy man services
Housecleaning
Interior decorating
Jewelry making
Knitting / crocheting / quilting
Landscaping/ Garden services
Mobile food vendor
Personal shopping assistant
Pet grooming
Pet yard waste cleanup
Agriculture Produce selling
Proofreading
Public speaking
Senior citizen assistance
Soap making
Teaching
music / Instructor
Home Tutoring
Video preparation services
Virtual assistant
Software Developer
Website design
Wedding planner / Event Cordinator

As part of our promise to make more business have an oline presence before the end of the year, We are giving out a Bumper promo of getting a standard website, Customized business proposal and also Sales Strategy and Tips Manual all starting from N15,500 (Fifteen thousand, five hundred naira only).

Promo start from Friday the 30th of November and ends Thursday, 20th December 2012.

For Further information - 01-8127254, 08034010652
contact@niriominteractivesolutions.com, info@niromanddoch.com

or visit - www.niriominteractivesolutions.com or www.niromanddoch.com

11 Likes

Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by franel79(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
I don't know why this was not added to the list: Laundry and Dry Cleaning Business. I started mine back in 2009 with just N10,000, and today, the business is worth over N500,000 in capital investment.

13 Likes

Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by BrandKing: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
Like i said, i am taking it step by step. Already developed a full manual for over 300 businesses that are very practicable in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Each with its pros and cons as well as best location to run them and even the required amount to start off with.

1 Like

Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by BrandKing: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2012
Anyone who is looking at starting a business today and making huge profits tomorrow is definitely exposing themselves to FRAUD and FRAUDSTERS. BEWARE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by Nasri100(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
Mods this " your post is hidden " makes the topic less attractive to be honest

12 Likes

Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by strangest(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
"This post has been hidden" is that the new trend? no more "first to comment"?

1 Like

Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by omotola1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
First time to see a thread from Business Forum make FP.
*Un-follows instanta*
Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by FKO1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
car wash shouldnt be on that list.to start it you will need up to N100,00.
Its expensive 2 start but its a very good investment.
Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
subscribing
Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
Pls op i need info on blogging.

1 Like

Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by markus1133: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
hacking cool .. if you have expierence

1 Like

Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by Buc(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
Mehn. See viewers. God help us, 4 we need jobs.
Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
All this post has been hidden makes the thread worthless
Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by mrkels(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Which one be virtual assistant? undecided
Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by fittty(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
smiley

Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by Sirmee(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
pls post somfin on helticulture.
Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by webizone(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
omotola1: First time to see a thread from Business Forum make FP.
*Un-follows instanta*

Truly what we need. Not things like 'why doesn't my BF/GF luv me?' Like who gives a heck? We should all mind our business.
Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by informatix: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
Beware of FRAUD. NL. Isn't the place to learn biz. Every state have it's own local skill aquisition centers and local Smedan office. Visit them and you'l find all you need i dont know any business you start without money?.

1 Like

Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money by webizone(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
F.K.O:
car wash shouldnt be on that list.to start it you will need up to N100,000.
Its expensive 2 start but its a very good investment.

True talk, F.K.O. I was about to say the same thing, but thought, maybe again, he just meant the close to the stream with bucket plus detergent type of car wash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Guts Onitsha Market, Traders Attempt Suicide / CBN Raises Interest Rate To 12%,Tightens Money Supply / Hotel Guests Chased Away By FIRS Officials In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.