Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? (12698 Views)

Tinsel Is Still The Best Nigerian Soap On Tv / Nigerian Soap Operas / Current Nigerian Soap Operas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by lordy(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2008
Left to me, I'll say BACHELORS is the hottest. I'm addicted to EVERYDAY PEOPLE and FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION though, and my weekend is never complete without PAPA AJASCO. I love 9JA soaps, but funny enough I can't say same of 9JA movies, they simply bore me. On the other hand I love foreign movies especially American, but foreign soaps; count me out. Weird, isn't it?
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by powerofmap(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2008
I think Edge of Paradise and Super Story
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by iz2much: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2008
u all got it wrong, It think baba ajasco is rocking the air as at when i was in nigeria
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by kayman2u(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2008
Talking abt 9ja Soap , the soap that has the best story lines will most certainly be the superstory series but talking about total production package , i give it to tajudeen adepetu i.e Domino.
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by nightnurse(f): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2008
Face 2 Face
Fuji House of comotion
Super Story

They are my favourite, they are hot
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by holythug(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2008
i like flat mates
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by deeteeneey(f): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2008
[list]
[li][family ties/li]extended family
[li][/bachelorsli]
edge of왎paradise
[/list] etc
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by holythug(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2008
fuji house of commotion is balm. . .quite fun too
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by monsieurp: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2008
guys the topic said soaps not sitcoms, PAPA AJASCO AND COMPANY, is a comeedy sitcom not a soap

well my best and hottest nigerian soap is 168 the story line is so tight
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by topkin(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2008
Definitely Super Story!!!
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by blackgucci(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2008
jaguar
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by buffead(f): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2008
Kamson & the Neighbours lol lol lol grin
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by pinze: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2008
itsevident that u guys are jobless. are you referring to soaps that u can predict anything by watching its advertisements.
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Mustay(m): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2008
buffead:

Kamson & the Neighbours lol lol lol grin
cool cool wink
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by kewe(f): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2008
Extented Family
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by babaana: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2008
nigerian soap is like watching t.v in slow motion. doesn't do anything for me each time i visit apart, from keeping area boys indoors. booooooooooorrrrrriiiinnnggggggggg.
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by ndubest(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2008
PAPA AJASCO
SUPER STORY
LIVING UNDER THE LAW cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by samobaba(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2008
I thot  i will not hear about adge of paradise. To me that is the best nigerian soap. check the story line and the happenings its about nigeria and not a copied story.
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by richo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2008
nigerian film industry is gettin better but dammit it still sucks biggest time.in one film i was watchin a lady was gettin up from a chair and see all her pant! all those girls dress like hoes, they are makin it easy, we dnt hav to pay jus put africa magic and watch it with ur girl, both of u hav sumthin2 gain.
u see the free body while ur girl enjoys the horrible story.girls wat the hell do u lyk dat channel for
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by broadcode(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2008
168 is it
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Mustay(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2008
richo:

nigerian film industry is gettin better but dammit it still sucks biggest time.in one film i was watchin a lady was gettin up from a chair and see all her pant! all those girls dress like hoes, they are makin it easy, we dnt hav to pay jus put africa magic and watch it with your girl, both of u hav sumthin2 gain.
u see the free body while your girl enjoys the horrible story.girls what the hell do u like that channel for

this is not a venting thread.

we talk SOAPS no be film tongue
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by WarfyBoy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2008
omo !!!!!
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by BabaOlowo: 12:14am On Jan 08, 2008
Cock Crown at Dawn!
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by samix(m): 1:42am On Jan 08, 2008
VILLAGE HEADMASTER seems the hottest of all time to me
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by yimiton(f): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2008
Think Edge of Paradise is the hottest.

I don't watch a lot of them though, so, I can't be certain.
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Danchiks(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2008
I like watching "THE TWO OF US" it's cool
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by rowlandwhy: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2008
face 2 face
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by rowlandwhy: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2008
& zebudaya
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by jjuummaaii(f): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2008
has edge of Paradise ended?

I thought a new series was meant to have started by now.
I really miss it, i guess thats the best soap that has happened to Nigeria. I wish the producers would have it on DVD cos i'll be the first to get my copy. I was really addicted to it when it was aired on DSTV i never missed any episode except the first few when i did not know its value.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by slimnike(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2008
Nigeria premier league, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Brymore(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2008
Hi,

Your posts just show that you have not seen WETIN DEY! It used to be on NTA every sunday by 8.30pm but it is now saturdays, same time. Watch it this weekend and make a post after.

#Candid Submission#
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Shekwolo(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2008
i was thinking maybe the present opera soap program, something like catalina and sebastian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? / A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" / Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.