Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? (12402 Views)

Tinsel Is Still The Best Nigerian Soap On Tv / Nigerian Soap Operas / Current Nigerian Soap Operas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by voghor12: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2008
wen talkin about the hottest soap in naija i think it is DOMINO. it is about the only soap that can be exported. the producers of DOMINO brought class to it and most of the actors are not our everyday actors wen they first started. i mean i enjoyed every single episode of it. the producers did not cut corners. i think DOMINO deserve the number soap award in this country. I truly enjoyed it while it lasted. the story line is also unique and it was never boring to me. very few home video/ soap appeal to me and for this to get my nod, they hav actually don what the others should try and emulate.
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Mustay(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2008
did u watch the wetin dey?
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by xammy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2008
fuji house of commotion - that family is sumthing else
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Memmyluv(f): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2008
'168' a production of Tajudeen Adepetu is supererb. Its for matured minds.
Am also a freak of 'Domino' and 'everyday people' from same producer.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by lizzy(f): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2008
everyday people!
i use to watch it in naija and now dey show it on creative tv (AIT) on sky.
so yh, everyda people!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by 4peace(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2008
168 and edge of paradise
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by outlawcum4(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2008
i've never spent much time on watching nigeria soap's cuz they dont seem interesting to me cuz sometimes i find it hard to believe if what i'm watching is really soap or kind of crack your ribs comedy mixed together , lol

Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by smarta(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2008
WETIN DEY ni oooooooooooooo!
bi like say unas no dey watch WETIN DEY?
its da bomb. try keep a date with next epi Sundays 10.30pm on NTA

i tell u, u no go regret am grin
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by sammy88(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2008
edge of paradise

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by slimnike(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2008
Wetin dey, sure. wink wink wink
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by almondjoy(f): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2008
I will go with "Superstory" of course. Nothing fake about it, including the "dorty" amala and ewedu environment!!!! cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by babatunde0: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2008
Checkmate
Behind the Clouds
Mirror in the Sun
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Pepeye(f): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2008
I m more into Mexican soaps….but if im to make a choice out of the fake lots….would be treasures
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by OdyOdy(m): 12:20am On Jan 28, 2008
I don't have interest in watching nigerian soaps but for the past few months i haven't missed an episode of EDGE OF PARADISE.
EDGE OF PARADISE is the hottest

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2008
Nigerian saops, hot? puh-lez, dont kid me.
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by admirelust(f): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2008
i believe the best soap opera is bachelors, its educating and teaches bachelors of today how to live their life in a good way and not to remain single
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by jiogah(m): 12:19am On Feb 02, 2008
KAI IT JUST HAS TO BE WETIN DEY haba
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Basics007: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2011
Everyday people for me anyday. So sorry is no more on tv

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by topppppp: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
You can now catch up on episodes of your favorite Nigerian TV Series and Soap Operas on NextSpeel

Just click here http://www.nextspeel.com
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Nasa4G(f): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
my best nigerian soap is BACHELORS and DOMINO
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by b0dnel: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2013
outlawcum4: i've never spent much time on watching nigeria soap's cuz they dont seem interesting to me cuz sometimes i find it hard to believe if what i'm watching is really soap or kind of crack your ribs comedy mixed together , lol

And why did this GOAT upload his pix?
Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by Copito(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Tinsel, Shuga, Edge of Paradise, Roots, Desperate Housewives, Poisones Bait... Are all Nollywood movies series.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? by adeniyi3971(m): 6:33am On Mar 26, 2017
4peace:
168 and edge of paradise

gbam! Edge of Paradise the best and the best!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aki & Paw-paw Float Movie Production Company / Old Vs New: Your Favourite TV/Movie Characters And Their Different Versions / Nana Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.