Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha (2450 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by ibrak90(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
Residents of Okosu in Inland town, Onitsha, Anambra State woke up to behold a gory sight of decomposing bodies of twins dumped in a dustbin by a woman suspected to be their mother.

Daily Sun gathered that the twins, who were males, were dumped in a waste bin at Okosu by Umuike Junction, Inland Town within the commercial city of Onitsha by an unknown person at about 3am yesterday.

Although the identity of the suspect was not yet known at press time, passersby said the babies could be victims of unwanted pregnancy, adding that their mother had strangled them for easy disposal.

According to one of the early sympathizers, who pleaded anonymity, the mother of the twins could have strangled them to aid easy disposal, stressing that the suspect killed the babies to free herself from taking care of them. What's this?

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
While I don't condone what the lady did, anybody bringing a child into Nigeria with the current climate is a foool of gargantuan proportions.

1 Like

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
God punish whoever killed these innocent children!
May the womb of the woman who bore these kids be tied forever so that she will never conceive!
Whenever she dies,may she be dumped like a piece of garbage!
May the spirit of these innocent children continue to haunt her till she goes mad!
angry
The father of the babies,may he also share the same curses with the mother!

3 Likes

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Fancier(f): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
^^^ That's harsh, we cant say for sure if it's their mother or Father that committed this crime until proven otherwise.

Heavenly father, Let your will be done on this issue. embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Okijajuju1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2012
AGAIN!! I say Legalize Abortions... I cant say this enough.. This is most likely another teenage pregnancy gone absolutely wrong.. One can only imagine the trauma the mother must be in right now..

1 Like

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by EfemenaXY: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
Fancier: ^^^ That's harsh, we cant say for sure if it's their mother or Father that committed this crime until proven otherwise.

Heavenly father, Let your will be done on this issue. embarassed embarassed cry

Harsh? So what would you call killing those innocent babies? Did they ask to be born?? angry angry

There is nothing harsh about what barem's written. Infact, may that curse on the parents / those responsible for this be times 2!!
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Okijajuju1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Harsh? So what would you call killing those innocent babies? Did they ask to be born?? angry angry

There is nothing harsh about what barem's written. Infact, may that curse on the parents / those responsible for this be times 2!!

Efe.. Shey your blood still dey hot anyhow.. First of all, YOU CANT SAY FOR SURE IF THOSE BABIES WERE KILLED OR NOT.. All we know is that two dead babies were found in a dumpster in Onitsha.. Stop throwing curses around.

1 Like

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Mowire: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
SimonAndal: anybody bringing a child into Nigeria with the current climate is a foool of gargantuan proportions.

Sorry, but I doubt you understand what you're saying!

@berem, did you imagine that these could've been still-births carelessly disposed?
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Okijajuju1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mowire:

@berem, did you imagine that these could've been still-births carelessly disposed?

Ask am o!!! angry..

1 Like

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

Efe.. Shey your blood still dey hot anyhow.. First of all, YOU CANT SAY FOR SURE IF THOSE BABIES WERE KILLED OR NOT.. All we know is that two dead babies were found in a dumpster in Onitsha.. Stop throwing curses around.
what are you saying? If the kids died a natural death,would they be thrown in a dumpster? Wouldn't they be buried normally? Not one was killed but TWO of them! This is wickedness at its peak! The parents of the babies shall be cursed forever!!
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mowire:

this can never be a case of still births! Those babies were killed on purpose! No sane woman who gives birth to still birth will throw the corpse in a dumpster! What conscience does she have to do that? This one is a clear case of murder! The babies were murdered period!
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Okijajuju1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
berem: what are you saying? If the kids died a natural death,would they be thrown in a dumpster? Wouldn't they be buried normally? Not one was killed but TWO of them! This is wickedness at its peak! The parents of the babies shall be cursed forever!!

My number one problem with you remains.. Irrationality You still cannot say with certainty the cause of death of those children.. Not even a well seasoned mortician can do that by just looking at these pictures.. .. NWAYI!! For the last time, we' tuo Obi, and stop throwing curses around carelessly!
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Mowire: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
berem: this can never be a case of still births! Those babies were killed on purpose! No sane woman who gives birth to still birth will throw the corpse in a dumpster! What conscience does she have to do that? This one is a clear case of murder! The babies were murdered period!
And how are you sure it's the mother that dumped the bodies?
A woman delivered of still birth would be in the hospital sick or in grief (or both) for not less than 3 days.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mowire:
And how are you sure it's the mother that dumped the bodies?
A woman delivered of still birth would be in the hospital sick or in grief (or both) for not less than 3 days.
whoever dumped the babies did that with her consent! For crying out loud,this kind of story is not new! Why are you guys acting as if you haven't heard such stories before? infact, I have seen with my eyes a newborn baby dumped in a bin at Douglas road in Owerri in 2006.I saw the strangled baby with my two eyes! Other items found in the polyethene were the baby was tied were syringe,vitamin K injections and a wire! Of course the baby was strangled cos her head was face backward.please don't try convincing me that this case is not pure murder!
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

My number one problem with you remains.. Irrationality You still cannot say with certainty the cause of death of those children.. Not even a well seasoned mortician can do that by just looking at these pictures.. .. NWAYI!! For the last time, we' tuo Obi, and stop throwing curses around carelessly!
irrationality as in how? Is it my fault that you can't face reality when it is obviously clear to you? Are you just hearing such stories of some wicked people who kill their babies and throw them in a dumpster? Enweghi ihe di ka iwe tu obi maka akuko na ewe m iwe!
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Okijajuju1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2012
berem: irrationality as in how? Is it my fault that you can't face reality when it is obviously clear to you? Are you just hearing such stories of some wicked people who kill their babies and throw them in a dumpster? Enweghi ihe di ka iwe tu obi maka akuko na ewe m iwe!

Asi ro'm gi ewe n'iwe, mana ebe obu na anyi amaro ife gbu fa.. Ya pkata m ji si gi we tu'o obi.. ..
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Mowire: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
Sis, I know from personal experience that the bereaved mother (I hate to use word here) of a still birth does not necessarily give her consent before the disposal of the foetus.

However, I'm also not insisting that you're wrong. But you should have other considerations in your cursing.

ps: So u be Owerre babe?
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mowire: Sis, I know from personal experience that the bereaved mother (I hate to use word here) of a still birth does not necessarily give her consent before the disposal of the foetus.

However, I'm also not insisting that you're wrong. But you should have other considerations in your cursing.

ps: So u be Owerre babe?
am not from owerri but from orlu.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by EfemenaXY: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
berem: whoever dumped the babies did that with her consent! For crying out loud,this kind of story is not new! Why are you guys acting as if you haven't heard such stories before? infact, I have seen with my eyes a newborn baby dumped in a bin at Douglas road in Owerri in 2006.I saw the strangled baby with my two eyes! Other items found in the polyethene were the baby was tied were syringe,vitamin K injections and a wire! Of course the baby was strangled cos her head was face backward.please don't try convincing me that this case is not pure murder!

Sweet Jesus!!! I can't stomach this anymore! cry cry cry

This is pure evil.

Okija_juju:

OJ give it a rest! You don't believe half of what you've just said do you?

And yes, the stoopid story is enough to make any sane person's blood boil. Go back and read the last two paragraphs of that story. Whoever did that to those innocent souls deserves to be cursed through and through!
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Okijajuju1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Sweet Jesus!!! I can't stomach this anymore! cry cry cry

This is pure evil.

OJ give it a rest! You don't believe half of what you've just said do you?

And yes, the stoopid story is enough to make any sane person's blood boil. Go back and read the last two paragraphs of that story. Whoever did that to those innocent souls deserves to be cursed through and through!

Babe!! I just did, now I will quote the original post again and highlight points that you should look out for.. ..

ibrak90: Residents of Okosu in Inland town, Onitsha, Anambra State woke up to behold a gory sight of decomposing bodies of twins dumped in a dustbin by a woman suspected to be their mother.

Daily Sun gathered that the twins, who were males, were dumped in a waste bin at Okosu by Umuike Junction, Inland Town within the commercial city of Onitsha by an unknown person at about 3am yesterday.

Although the identity of the suspect was not yet known at press time, passersby said the babies could be victims of unwanted pregnancy, adding that their mother had strangled them for easy disposal.

According to one of the early sympathizers, who pleaded anonymity, the mother of the twins could have strangled them to aid easy disposal, stressing that the suspect killed the babies to free herself from taking care of them. What's this?

Note all the uncertainties in the post?! Nobody knows anything.. just guesses.. I suggest again that you calm down with the cursing before you start cursing innocent people....
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by EfemenaXY: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
OJ, abeg don't play with words here.

That crazy woman biitch is not innocent. The babies are.

Besides, you're deliberately misinterpreting that story. Now you look at the highlights:

ibrak90:

Snipe...

Snipe...

The underlined word could in the above sentence simply gives a possible reason why the mother had to strangle them. i.e, the stoopid biitch must have gotten pregnant, an unplanned pregnancy - AND - because the pregnancy was unplanned, the only way she could get rid of them was to kill them off. Infact, looks like she couldn't afford a termination (too expensive), but murdering them after giving birth was the cheaper alternative.

ibrak90: According to one of the early sympathizers, who pleaded anonymity, the mother of the twins could have strangled them to aid easy disposal, stressing that the suspect killed the babies to free herself from taking care of them. What's this?

See the word "Stressing"?? i.e emphasizing that this mad hatter knew exactly what she was doing. She never had any intention of taking care of them, nor any interest in taking them to an orphanage. It was better for her to kill of her babies.

May her soul rot in hell for all eternity. angry angry angry
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
Efemena_xy: OJ, abeg don't play with words here.

That crazy woman biitch is not innocent. The babies are.

Besides, you're deliberately misinterpreting that story. Now you look at the highlights:

The underlined word could in the above sentence simply gives a possible reason why the mother had to strangle them. i.e, the stoopid biitch must have gotten pregnant, an unplanned pregnancy - AND - because the pregnancy was unplanned, the only way she could get rid of them was to kill them off. Infact, looks like she couldn't afford a termination (too expensive), but murdering them after giving birth was the cheaper alternative.

See the word "Stressing"?? i.e emphasizing that this mad hatter knew exactly what she was doing. She never had any intention of taking care of them, nor any interest in taking them to an orphanage. It was better for her to kill of her babies.

May her soul rot in hell for all eternity. angry angry angry
don't mind okija! I dunno whether he's tryna act as a dectective! The story is very clear.the boys were murdered by their mother! I dunno why he is still arguing.no sane mother will have a still birth and throws the child in a dump! That is never possible!
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by EfemenaXY: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2012
^^ I agree. This is such a sad story though. Really sad... sad sad
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by uyogabie(f): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ I agree. This is such a sad story though. Really sad... sad sad
if they were still birth,is it forbidden to bury them?If they were truly mudered,the evil doer will never go unpunished.Innocent Blood!
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2012
How sad. This happens all too often in Nigeria, so there's no need acting like it doesn't happen. And most of the time, it's their own mother that dumps them, not a stranger. I would go as far as saying in this case, these babies were disposed of by their own mother.

You can't get more wicked than this, and any curses the mother receives (if she did dump them, and I'm sure she did) are richly deserved. Those poor babies! embarassed
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by ladysmart: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
berem: God punish whoever killed these innocent children!
May the womb of the woman who bore these kids be tied forever so that she will never conceive!
Whenever she dies,may she be dumped like a piece of garbage!
May the spirit of these innocent children continue to haunt her till she goes mad!
angry
The father of the babies,may he also share the same curses with the mother!
dis is a disheartening action, but plz stop cursing cos u don't know wat happened, remember, it could be u
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2012
ladysmart: dis is a disheartening action, but plz stop cursing cos u don't know wat happened, remember, it could be u

Nigerians have cursed for way less than this, so I don't see what the big deal is. And dumping of babies in Nigeria by their own mothers isn't new either. If this was not done by the mother, then it would mean somewhere, a mother is missing her babies. If that were the case, she would have reported them missing. And before you ask how am I sure a mother hasn't already reported the loss of her babies, try a bit of logical reasoning, and you'll find the answer.

These babies were not ditched by anyone other than their own mother.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Mowire: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
&Siena. No one has (had) any proof that the mother is the culprit! No one! Read that article over!
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
Mowire: &Siena. No one has (had) any proof that the mother is the culprit! No one! Read that article over!

I don't need to read the article again, once was enough. I also read between the lines. As long as no mother has come forward to report her twins missing, what other conclusion should I arrive at? Proof! Since when has the Nigerian Police Force investigated anything that afflicted the poor in Nigeria? These dead twins are just a stastistics, recorded and forgotten. No further action taken.

I also fail to see why you're so defensive over this issue. People will maltreat their househelps, demoralise their employees at work etc. I don't see you rushing to defend them in the numerous threads posted on Nairaland, why this one?
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2012
ladysmart: dis is a disheartening action, but plz stop cursing cos u don't know wat happened, remember, it could be u
it could be me as in? Please what do you mean by your statement? That I could be so wicked and callous to kill and dump my own blood.for your information, I lost my son as a result of hydrocephalus last year april! I didn't throw him inside a dumpster! I gave him a proper burial! That's how it should be done.but this wicked woman killed her children and dumped them! So please don't say "it could be me"
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
^^^ So sorry to hear about your loss, Berem. sad I won't even say I know how you felt, because I haven't experienced such a loss. May your son's young soul rest in eternal peace.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Waste Bin At Okosu, Onitsha by EfemenaXY: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
@ Berem cry cry cry

I too am so, so sorry to hear about your loss. May the good lord comfort and see you through this difficult time. May he turn your tears and sorrows to smiles and joy. But most if all, may he bless you abundantly like his servant, JOB.

This world is so unfair! The mother who loves and cherishes her son looses him sad sad

The undeserving mother biitch blessed with twin sons murders them in cold blood angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

NO MORE SELLING / I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids / Help!!! I Will Soon Go Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.