Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian (6141 Views)

Banks Jittery Over Single Account As Buhari Takes Over / I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You / Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
Manweysabi: Where do i start from? I'll need a PayPal account and how to make money in it. Thanks

Hello!I've you now gotten some real answers from my posts above about your questions?
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by Manweysabi(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
legalwealth:

Hello!I've you now gotten some real answers from my posts above about your questions?
yeah, roger that!
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by lagbajah: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2012
Who needs to Buy lr? i have for sale at 165Naira Per 1 if you are buying above 50lr i will sell for you at 162naira per 1.

i live in lagos Egbeda Gowon Estate if you are interested in Buying contact me so i can sell for you asap.

07081514249 Thanks
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
Manweysabi: yeah, roger that!

Good hearing that
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by chikeorji123(m): 1:30am On Oct 05, 2012
legalwealth:

Good hearing that

L need ur service can we chat through email?
Coex123@gmail.com

Regards
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 2:48am On Oct 05, 2012
chikeorji123:

L need ur service can we chat through email?
Coex123@gmail.com

Regards

add me up on GTALK => legal wealth creation for chat or just email me on my Gmail account.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by trigar12(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2012
If you can get a private laptop with a I.P ADDRESS software, you don't have any probs
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
trigar12: If you can get a private laptop with a I.P ADDRESS software, you don't have any probs

It is not neccessary a PRIVATE laptop and not just an IP address but you need a DEDICATED VPN but selected ones.OK?

Infact...I just finished verifying a client PayPal account of mine that we've withdrew over $700 from it without no probs in a Internet cafe now as I got the alert of the delivery of what I ordered to use to verify it on my phone and I wasn't with my Lapset where I went and I can do this anywhere on any PC anywhere I go.

I should have captured the picture to proof this to you but I'm on a public system and I can't capture the screen as their PRINT SCREEN keyboard is available but the Microsoft Office on the PC that I'm using is no longer opening but I will add the proof here later using my cool software on my PC for capturing screen.

This incentive do make me to have access to my Paypal account or that of my clients should in case the need arises that I need to help them out on one or two things.

My CUSTOMER CARE is guaranteed.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by fittty(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hello I need a paypal account. How do I withdraw from it when fund is trannsfered into it? Also can I operate it from my blackberry device only without paypal blocking it? Most blackberries uses uk IP
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by ogedanny: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
must you use paypal to make money
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2012
fittty: Hello I need a paypal account. How do I withdraw from it when fund is trannsfered into it? Also can I operate it from my blackberry device only without paypal blocking it? Most blackberries uses uk IP

I'm already answering you here.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by surveyProf(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hello Legalwealth,
A friend of mine needs a business paypal, is it possible for him to use it to receive payment from his ecommence website? i.e. a verified pp and perhaps linked to a credit card.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
surveyProf: Hello Legalwealth,
A friend of mine needs a business paypal, is it possible for him to use it to receive payment from his ecommence website? i.e. a verified pp and perhaps linked to a credit card.

Tell me the type of product that he/she wants to be using it with.

Personal/Premier is more safer though.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2012
Be careful with paypal. no matter the type of VPN you have its just matter of hrs and days you will be found guilty.
We make all paypal payments and offer shipping services.
You can contact us.

In addition we buy paypal funds. we buy and sell all ecurrency as well.
visiting http://okwaifugo.com/ecurrency/ will help you a lot.

Thanks.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by topazjosh(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
legalwealth: Are you interested in knowing

"How to Own a Verified & Functional PayPal Account as a Nigerian?"

whats the difference between mastercard,paypal and vervevisa.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by arbitrage: 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
OkwaIfugo: Be careful with paypal. no matter the type of VPN you have its just matter of hrs and days you will be found guilty.
We make all paypal payments and offer shipping services.
You can contact us.

In addition we buy paypal funds. we buy and sell all ecurrency as well.
visiting http://okwaifugo.com/ecurrency/ will help you a lot.

Thanks.

do u av ukash £ and € for sale now. I saw ur rates on ur site.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2012
arbitrage:

do u av ukash £ and € for sale now. I saw ur rates on ur site.

What is your say about their prices?
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by havilove: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
Well, if you need a free service that provide proxy list better than HMA premium account, please check out this:

Download proxy list by country:
http://gatherproxy.com/proxylistbycountry

Download proxy list by level:
http://gatherproxy.com/anonymousproxylist

Socks list:
http://gatherproxy.com/sockslist

Web-proxy list:
http://gatherproxy.com/webproxylist
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
legalwealth:

Thanks man..
Believe me,just some one or two secrets that I got when I studied PayPal for 6 good months gave me their clues of running it successfully from Nigeria since May 2009 becuase I saw a lot of opportunities online then and even up till now that requires PayPal account which you will agree with me.

PayPal has played important roles in my life and business using the secrets and guidelines that I got which has been burning in my mind to assist Nigerians with eventhough that I won't unleash the important secrets with do give important tips and supports to those that I've been rendering the service for.
I do more than just opening a verified PayPal account for anyone but I as well provide everything needed to operate it be it VPN,support and many more.

1.I charge maximum of N10,000 for my VIP i.e active users PayPal service which includes VPN for a year or even more than that which subsequent year payment for my Wizard VPN goes for as low as N6,500 a year
instead of $10 monthly VPN which is $120 in a year considering how much you will save with using that of N6,500 a year that I do provide,
verified PayPal account,my full 24/7 supports,funding and withdrawing from it and many more.

2.I charge as low as N7,000 for my premium i.e once in a while user PayPal service which includes VPN for a year or even more than that which subsequent year payment for my Wizard VPN goes for low as N6,500 a year
instead of $10 monthly VPN which is $120 in a year considering how much you will save with using that of N6,500 a year that I do provide,
verified PayPal account,my full 24/7 supports,funding and withdrawing from it and many more.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by Samcathe: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2013
Paypal is not the only accepted means of payment in internet marketing.
I checked the pdf in your signature and everything there is all about getting referal in order to get paid which is the bases of earning income online.
There are so many e currency that accepts Nigerians which people can still use to run their online business smoothly.
My only concern about your word is
because without PayPal,People are
1.Loosing real opportunities
2.Loosing money
3.Not saving money
4.Not being secured and respected online and many more.
How?

legalwealth: I'm not saying all these just because of people cash that will be paid to me to get them one
but because without PayPal,People are
1.Loosing real opportunities
2.Loosing money
3.Not saving money
4.Not being secured and respected online and many more.
How?

I will just back up no 1 and 3 mentioned above using the EBOOK that I will attach below.
Just download and read the FREE EBOOK to see how Money Making and money saving opportunities are been missed.

And I will briefly backup nos 2 nd 4 later as more challenges come in for me to defend.
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by conimo(m): 12:49am On Dec 03, 2013
are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by deprince316: 10:58am On May 16, 2015
You can get Paypal account on Firstbank online banking platform. All you need is open a Firstbank account, get online banking and register your paypal account. I just love mine
Re: How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian by hisenjos: 1:20am On May 17, 2015
deprince316:
You can get Paypal account on Firstbank online banking platform. All you need is open a Firstbank account, get online banking and register your paypal account. I just love mine

After you open it, let us help you withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Paypal etc, if you need to exchange thru Paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt same day bank payment -usually within 1 hour. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894

https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing/57#33042408

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTB Introduces Minimum Balance Of N1,000 / How To Make Lots Of Money From Transportation Business / Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.