Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO (28643 Views)

Poll: J.lo or beyo.

Jennifer lopez: 67% (50 votes)
Beyonce Knowles: 32% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

BEYONCE - Now The Most Grammy-nominated Female Artiste Of All Time. / Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance / The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kissU rock Beyonce!! U really do!! Go bEYONCE kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2006
*roll eyes* Not again oh. undecided
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2006
U are what i call real beauty Beyonce, make up or no make up, U're still damnnnnnnnnnnn fineeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss 2 ya mama kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2006
i think i'll go to bed, gud nyte Rhoda
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2006
eslynera:

i think i'll go to bed, good nyte Rhoda
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dream aba Beyonce cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2006
2 ya papa Beyonce, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2006
2 Jay-Z kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss U're fine as hell Beyonce kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Ciaralover(f): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2006
Would you stop posting photos of her!!!!!Please, God Damn i almost threwup!!!!!Yuck
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2006
For eslynera's sake, just stop that, Dream ba beyo? neva. undecided undecided undecided
i lyke ha clothes, bt not ha oh grin
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2006
evn if u've jst woken up from bed Beyonce, U're still gonna beat down J'lo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss it's U all da way kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2006
Rhodaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! puleeeeeez stop that!!!!!!!! angry
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2006
thanks, atlast embarassed
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2006
Rain or Shine, im wit U bEYONCE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss U rock Jay'z's world kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2006
ok, alrite, u won but i know ma Jelo is will always remain d drama Queen, no mattar wat the case. angry sad
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2006
ok, alrite, u won but i know ma Jelo is will always remain d drama Queen, no mattar what the case. angry sad

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2006
Beyonce, U're da bomb!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2006
U rock Beyonce!! U really do!! Go bEYONCE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2006
J'lo is no where, absloutely no where near Beyonce!!

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2006
uh, ewwwww, i feel like throwin up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2006
Rhodalyn:

U rock Beyonce!! U really do!! Go bEYONCE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
eslynera:

ok, alrite, u won but i know ma Jelo is will always remain d drama Queen, no mattar what the case. angry sad

wen wud u gurls stop jlo and b are bth the bomb anyway grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2006
No Mukina, u think? B aint anythn angry, Jelo is d real thing kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2006
kiss U're real, ma J.Lo

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2006
its ok dere both good tho i dont like both of em
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by nike4luv(f): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2006
BEYONCE TAKES THIS HANDS DOWN!!!

stop jealousin de big mama! cheesy
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2006
anotha beyonce liker undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2006
@elsyrena thought u said u agree that rhodalyn ad won undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / Doris Simeon Looks Radiant In Pre-Birthday Shoot / Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.